SORT BY Relevancy
What's Trauma got to do with it??!!
Please join us on Sunday, April 13th from 11:00am - 12:00pm EST. This is a NEW Sunday morning talk show!! This week's topic: Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., tackles the all-important subject of trauma, and why society needs to take a very close look at this matter. Guest Call In: (914) 338-0673 or online: www.blogtalkradio.com/rivkaedery
Clinical social worker Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., author of “Trauma and Transformation: A 12-Step Guide”, will address why a conversation on this subject is especially critical, and why some people shy away from participating in this dialogue. While we may agree that having an open dialogue is critical, the barriers are ever-present, and it’s time to explore why. For more information on your host, listen to her previous radio show interviews, podcasts, read blog articles, and more, please visit her website: http://www.rivkaedery.com
in Self Help
In this 30 minute podcast Madelaine Standing, Author of the upcoming book, Heal Your Trauma Drama, shares the basis of her work as well as this free online show. There are keys to take with you and principles to follow whenever embarking on a healing journey.
These string of free talks in 2014 are no different from any other adventure that you may go on and require a certain mindset in order to be successful when working through your trauma and its resulting dramas.
Learn more about the Heal Your Trauma Drama Program here.
Read about The Viva Standing Foundation here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Body of Christ (11 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (6 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (3 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- ZnaTrainer (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Voluntary Media Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (0 chatters)