SORT BY Relevancy
What's Trauma got to do with it??!!
Please join us on Sunday, April 13th from 11:00am - 12:00pm EST. This is a NEW Sunday morning talk show!! This week's topic: Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., tackles the all-important subject of trauma, and why society needs to take a very close look at this matter. Guest Call In: (914) 338-0673 or online: www.blogtalkradio.com/rivkaedery
Clinical social worker Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., author of “Trauma and Transformation: A 12-Step Guide”, will address why a conversation on this subject is especially critical, and why some people shy away from participating in this dialogue. While we may agree that having an open dialogue is critical, the barriers are ever-present, and it’s time to explore why. For more information on your host, listen to her previous radio show interviews, podcasts, read blog articles, and more, please visit her website: http://www.rivkaedery.com
Our basic format and structure is from a black male centered discussion, but we welcome female guest and bloggers input. We feel the need to fill the void in the family discussed from a male centered viewpoint.
This show explores and addresses the disparaging rates of decline of the Black Family today and historically.
We will address the Incarceration rates through the Prison Pipeline. We welcome the victims of this system to call-in. ie... Inmates or the offspring of the inmates and the mates of these so-called offenders.
We will address the so called dead beat dads and why has the system stereotyped most black men into this definition and labeled them such.
We address the changing state of affairs with the global economic fluctuations and how it directly negatively impacts the black family.
We will also present the positive aspects of the Black family today from marriages to successful dating and successful parenting from conventional multiple parent homes to successful sinlge parent setup.
We will also discuss how the childsupport works and what it expects from us as males and what the child needs and the female mother of the child needs and how we can bridge the gap as men.
We will have deep spiritual discussions as it relates to our historic role as male role models through our historic and traditional spirituality and how we can lead our families from it.
Most, if not, all of us have been through some type of traumatic experience.
How do we deal with the pain from that experience?
Do we acknowledge it, or pretend we do not hurt?
Are we victims for the rest of our lives?
Can we heal from the pain, the hurt and the trauma?
Can we move past or through it?
Damali Robertson, filmmaker and social activist, discusses the "The Souls of Women" - a documentary that explores how women grow and heal from scarring life experiences.
Join Damali, Coach Seah and Dr Chan as they explore "Healing From Trauma" during the March episode of Growing Consciousness.
It's FITness Friday on Your Blueprint for LiFE. This is where we make Foundational Implimentation of Truth. In other words we learn to apply what you are receiving and learning. The discussion continues as we conclude our look at John 12:12-19. Our focus will be on verse 18 and 19 as we
Remember what God has done before. If He could do that, He can certainly do this
Understand that nothing can "prevail" against you. "You are more than a conqueror!"
When you realize who you are, whose you are, and the power that you have at your disposal, even within you, you can walk triumphantly away from your trauma and into living in freedom everyday.
Please Join Host Farhiya Mohamed and guest speakers Carlin Yoophum and Tigist Negash from Seattle, Washington as they talk about trauma experienced by African Immigrant and Refugee Women and non-traditional ways of healing from the trauma.
80% of your family business success is a result of your ability to lead with emotional intelligence (EQ). If you don't know what it is, or how to use it to build teams and accomplish work through others, then you're missing major opportunities to grow your business and family.
Learn more on my blog: daphnemallory.blogspot.com. Like me on Facebook:
Daphne Mallory, Esq. is an Entrepreneur Magazine Contributor, media personality, and international speaker and trainer on Family Business.
Billboard Magazine described Daphne as "Engaging Fans... Forging a New Path." Her work and life has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, The Dr. Oz Show, Self Magazine, Woman's Day, Essence Magazine, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Brown Alumni Magazine, Black Enterprise and more.
She is the radio and television talk show host and producer of Family Business with Daphne Mallory on 103.9 FM KDKI and KSAW-ABC. She appears as a guest expert on other television and radio programs. She has written over 1,000 articles for national and web publications.
She is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
She serves on numerous boards and is passionate is proud to be a member of Rotary International.
Episode 28 : 3-29-15
Marlin Family Live Talks Our 2015 Miami Marlins
The Show by the fans, for the fans is proud to bring you another great installment of The Marlin Family Live Show. Host Andy Salgado #TeamAndy and Host Dann Dunn #TeamDann bring you all the latest news, notes, debates, and Marlins Baseball topics. You the fans are the Co-Host that run this show, make your voice heard by calling into the LIVE show or hit us up on the social sites;Twitter @MarlinFamily & Facebook @MarlinFamilyLive. So make your voice #MarlinFamily heard!
On this episode of Marlins Family, with the season a week away we turn the show over to you. What Miami Marlins topics do you guys want to talk about. Plus everything that is going on in Marlins Spring Training.
#MarlinFamily #FishFamily #LetsGoFish #BigGorGoHome
Kirk Stange from Stange Law Firm, PC talks about an article on Family Law Headquarters dated March 7, 2015 titled: Profesisonal Courtesy Is Important. This is an important topic that comes up in many divorce and family law cases.
Stange Law Firm, PC is a family law firm with multiples offices in Missouri and Illinois in and around the St. Louis Area. You can find out more about Stange Law Firm, PC and their St. Louis, Missouri Family Law Attorneys or their Springfield, Illinois Family Lawyers by calling 1-855-805-0595.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (0 chatters)