SORT BY Relevancy
Family Promise of Greater Phoenix has teamed up with Phoenix-based PetSmart Inc. to save families with pets. The first pet friendly emergency shelter in the area. It is a solution for the long term because pets are our family members. Ted Taylor, executive director, of Family Promise of Greater Phoenix is ready to share more about this new program.
in Self Help
Discover the Radiant Pet in family life ....
healers and companions, all shapes, sizes and species our animals bring out the best in us.
Let's level up our Radiant pet care basics starting with our cats and dogs their daily care and training.
Energy training for yourself and your pets
Healing pets stories, too.... so join in
Do you have small children and are unsure of what kind of pet would be safe to have around them? For most people with children, picking the right pet can be both a fun, yet challenging experience. Which kind of dog or cat has the best temperament around young children? What are some other good pet options? Tune in to The Missy Show to find out how to pick the perfect pet for your family. Remember, the ultimate goal is to have happy people and happy pets. Let us guide you toward finding a great match--the first time!
We will focus on agape love or better known as unconditional love. Sometimes our family will mistake agape love for stupidity. When is enough good enough for the family? Should you sacrafice your own marraige and life as parents and siblings, to help other family members achieve their desires at the risk of losing your own desires for each other?
Pets are a huge part of our lives yet, interstingly enough, in some instances we do not communicate with them and assume they have no say in what's going on in their lives! Would you like someone to treat you that way? If not, is now the time to change how we deal with our animals?
What challenges are you facing with your pets? How would life be different if you were to change the way you communicate with them?
Join us as we discuss this topic today @ 6:30 p.m. (EST)
COME AND CHILL OUT WITH US!
Guest Call In (323) 375-0849 Press 1 to talk to us!!
Also, are you looking to create the future you DESIRE?
Check out my video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgNbuplFLjEr_AlLXbYahg
It assists to:
Create personal power and acceptance.
Unlock your inspiration and enthusiasm for life.
Develop your personal gifts and to excel at life once more.
Rid yourself from past anxieties.
But ultimately, the CHOICE is yours!
Is NOW your time?
Greetings and welcome to Radio Time Productions, with host, Valerie Jarrette Bass. We will be discussing Anti-aging Tools - Techniques - Technologies that can heal, and extend the life of your Precious Pet(s). Discussions and call-ins welcome. Studio Call In 347.857.245
This is the launch of an ongoing series about our Precious Pets, In honor of Precious my beautiful Pomeranian that went to The Rainbow Bridge two years ago this day...I miss her still and always will. I want to celebrate all the beauty she brought into my life. I am developing a website for our precious pets and would like your submissions that meet the guidlines for Preciouspets.info. Please contact me to be a contributor or call-in to the show. Take a look at my slide show.
God Bless you and your pet(s)
Valerie Jarrette Bass, MA. Executive Producer, Host @ RadioTimeProductions Phone: 561.755.7068 email@example.com - Boca Raton, FL
A native of Seattle, Vida Oliphant Sneed is the youngest of the five girls born to parents Clarence A. Oliphant and La Verna D. Jones Oliphant, both originally from Iowa. While growing up, Vida discovered these two truths: we all are created with a particular “bent” and our life’s assignment is to learn how to submit that “bent” to the Master’s hand. Based on Deuteronomy 6:5-9, Vida did submit and began her life-rewarding homeschool journey.
Vida graduated from high school at age 16 and attended the University of Washington for two years before transferring to University of Southern California where she graduated with a BA in English. She returned to Seattle to marry the love of her life, Steve Sneed and God blessed them with six children.
Vida received her Elementary Education Teaching Certificate and taught in the Seattle Public Schools for a very short time. The Lord redirected her course to homeschooling her then three children. This was a life-changing, will-bending journey of faith that culminated in 19 years of homeschooling all six children while providing care for other children the Lord sent along the way. Vida says, “For 19 years I quit every morning telling the Lord I can’t do this. It’s too hard for me. And He responded, ‘You’re right you can’t. Let me do it through you.’ And He did.”
Vida and Steve have four grandchildren and in their spare time spend quality time with family, travel, and are very active in their church and community. She currently serves as Co-Assistant Superintendent of the Christian Education Ministry at First A.M.E. Church in Seattle, Washington.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (18 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (7 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (0 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (0 chatters)