SORT BY Relevancy
We all have family issues because of just life but with a brain injury, it has another impact on all of us.
Survivors need consideration, patience, understanding and unity since the lives have been turned around.
Caregivers have a lot of struggles understanding perspectives and emotional moments of those we care for.
Please call in 424-243-9540 We need to understand and commuicate together. We have to learn more.
We have Brain Injury Radio Network to speak together on the first and third Friday of every month.
Tuesday nights we get together on Skype to communicate for all involved or interested in learning about brain injury
Thursday nights Skype is open for caregivers to communicate together and share their stories.
ASBISG is our Skype name
Please see http://WWW.ASBISG.ORG
The Family and The Sea is an independent G rated True life seagoing tale of a self made millionare who rejected sociaty and took his family to sea ... for 25 years. This radio show series will describe and promote the movie(s) while at the same time answer questions from fans, actors and interested persons. A radicle deprture from customary Hollywood type productions, we feature off the shelf Samsung Wi Fi video cameras exclusivly. Other unique features include, on line casting,audition, editing, promotion and ditribution. We also have a unique profit sharing system where all the actor, exras, staff and crew participate. This flys in the face of conventional feature films often requiring all participants to work for free Details on thee podcasts and on www.thefamilyandthesea.com
in Self Help
When all is said and done, everything comes back to family. Are your connections to your relatives and loved ones as tight as they could be? Author and inspirational speaker Kevin Ross comes to BOLD with some direct and empowering advice. “Family drama has a way of really sabotaging people,” he says. “Sometimes the best thing to do is to go apart and redefine yourself.”
A dynamic and powerful life coach, Kevin is the senior minister of Unity of Sacramento. “I believe everyday people can live extraordinary dreams. People are full of disempowering stories about themselves. I help them write a new page for their lives.” In this BOLD conversation, he and LeGrande discuss:
· When to break ties with family members (and when to reach out)
Episode 34; 5-17-15
Marlin Family Live Show
The show by the fans for the fans is proud to bring you another installment of the Marlin Family Live Podcast. Host Dann Dunn and Host Andres Salgado need you Marlins the Co-Host of the show, make your voice heard Marlin Family. Call-In to the live sow 646-929-0934 or join us on our social site Twitter @MarlinFamily or on Facebook @MarlinFamilyLive.
Mike Redmond was just fired, we will discuss why and Marlins options for new managers!
On this episode on Marlin Family; Andres is back from is west coast trip and we’ll talk to him about all the great ballparks he visited. How many miles of homers Stanton has hit this week! Of course we will bring you our “Hot Fish, Cold Fish” segment, Andres “The Good, The Bad, The What The” segment. We recap all the news and notes from this week with the Marlins and look into next week with the Fish!
On this episode on MarlinFamily presents A Suns Life we will recap the week that was for the Jacksonville Suns. Look into what is coming up on the next Jacksonville Suns home stand and what they are doing right now on the road.
#MarlinFamily #aSunsLife #LetsGoFish #FishFamily #NeverBeenHotter
It's the show you've all been waiting for!!!! As promised we are having a show about child support and family court issues. Join us 9/24/14 @9pm to talk about the many different issues of Family Court, and child support. My special guest will be (who I call) the real life Claire Huxtable, my attorney Wendy Pauling Levine!!!! She will be discussing the many aspects of child support and family law, and she will be taking your questions and comments as well. Call the show at 347-884-9373 twitter: @hohtalkradio SPONSORS: www.ladysusieqfashions.com
- How is child support/custody determined?
- Men/Women who complain about paying child support
- Advice to single parents dating and how to keep your child safe
- Child Abuse
- Fighting for custody: Does the woman always get custody?
- Is there a rise of single parent fathers?
- Things you should consider before going to court for child support/custody
- Raising a child in separate homes
- The 34 kids 17 baby mama guy
- Paying child support when the child isn't yours or paying too much child support
I interview a dynamic team of brothers who run a STEM education franchise: Professor Egghead Science Academy. Learn what it takes to operate a franchise that solves a problem in education, and why a franchise model works for them.
Learn more on my blog: daphnemallory.blogspot.com. Like me on Facebook:
Daphne Mallory, Esq. is a contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine and The Huffington Post, as well as a media personality, and international speaker and trainer on Family Business.
Billboard Magazine described Daphne as "Engaging Fans... Forging a New Path." Her work and life has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, The Dr. Oz Show, Self Magazine, Woman's Day, Essence Magazine, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Brown Alumni Magazine, Black Enterprise and more.
She is the radio and television talk show host and producer of Family Business with Daphne Mallory on 103.9 FM KDKI. She appears as a guest expert on other television and radio programs. She has written over 1,000 articles for national and web publications.
She is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The KBK Internet Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (1 chatters)