SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Life's Issues with Lloyd Rosen with his guest Jenny Giblin & Hogan Hilling
Jenny Giblin is a 29 year old Therapist, Yoga Instructor & Nutrition expert. She has recently been featured on the Dr. Oz show, and in Glamour, Real Simple, the NY Times, the NY Post and Forbes. Jenny specializes in helping others become the happiest, healthiest version of themselves through integrating therapy with holistic health and wellness. I currently coach clients one-on-one, lead group coaching sessions, and create retreats in Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica & the Caribbean.
Hogan Hilling is a Proud Dad, award- winning author of six parenting books, a well-respected voice on involved fatherhood and fatherhood advocate. Hogan has appeared on Oprah and ABC’s The Story of Fathers and Sons Documentary. Hillng’s new book is “Dads Behaving Dadly: 67 Truths, Tears and Triumphs of Modern Fatherhood” (Motivational Press, June 2014) Author, Motivational Speaker and Consultant on how to create a father-friendly environment in the home and community. www.dadsbehavingdadly.com
80% of your family business success is a result of your ability to lead with emotional intelligence (EQ). If you don't know what it is, or how to use it to build teams and accomplish work through others, then you're missing major opportunities to grow your business and family.
Learn more on my blog: daphnemallory.blogspot.com. Like me on Facebook:
Daphne Mallory, Esq. is an Entrepreneur Magazine Contributor, media personality, and international speaker and trainer on Family Business.
Billboard Magazine described Daphne as "Engaging Fans... Forging a New Path." Her work and life has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, The Dr. Oz Show, Self Magazine, Woman's Day, Essence Magazine, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Brown Alumni Magazine, Black Enterprise and more.
She is the radio and television talk show host and producer of Family Business with Daphne Mallory on 103.9 FM KDKI and KSAW-ABC. She appears as a guest expert on other television and radio programs. She has written over 1,000 articles for national and web publications.
She is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
She serves on numerous boards and is passionate is proud to be a member of Rotary International.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Ms Blue (34 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- ShadySykes (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)