SORT BY Relevancy
The topics of this show are how in 2014 the American Dream is in crisis. We detail all of the sufferings and offer solutions. Tonight on Global Freedom Network we are talking with Hillary who has a Masters Degree in Education and has been an elementary & high school teacher. She has volunteered to help many non-profits.
The topics of the show are addiction, the legal system, families, education, and the child protective services. We are focused on how we can move from the sufferings of the American Family and the American Dream into what can happen to offer solutions to all families.
I went to the slaver and inquired what was her price for me. She said a thousand dollars.... I opened a regular place of business...
During this time I had found it politic to go shabbily dressed, and to appear to be very poor, but to pay my mistress for my services promptly. I kept my money hid, never venturing to put out a penny, nor to let any body but my wife know that I was making any. The thousand dollars was what I supposed my mistress would ask for me, and so I determined now what I would do.
I opened a regular place of business, labelled my tobacco in a conspicuous manner with the names of “Edward and Lunsford Lane,” and of some of the persons who sold it for me, — established agencies for the sale in various parts of the State, one at Fayetteville, one at Salisbury, one at Chapel Hill, and so on, — sold my articles from my place of business, and about town, also deposited them in stores on commission, and thus, after paying my mistress for my time, and rendering such support as necessary to my family.
I found in the space of some six or eight years, that I had collected the sum of one thousand dollars.
Listen in as The Gist of Freedom continues The Summer Audio Book Series with William Katz, Breaking The Chains
I could not legally purchase it, and as the laws forbid emancipation except, for “meritorious services.” This done, Mr. Smith endeavored to emancipate me formally, and to get my manumission recorded; I tried also; but the court judged that I had done nothing “meritorious,” and so I remained, nominally only, the slave of Mr. Smith for a year; when, feeling unsafe in that relation, I accompanied him to New York whither he was going to purchase goods, and was there regularly and formally made a freeman, and there my manumission was recorded.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- GodKiller (18 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (8 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (5 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DiggerDan (2 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SmashTalk A Preds Podcast (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- PWAS Commissioner (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Ms Treyce Montoya (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- MissAllgood (1 chatters)
- ITS ONLY OCEAN (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (1 chatters)
- The Jamie and Loco Project (1 chatters)