SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesday’s The-American-Family.com BlogTalkRadio will feature the Squire Bin Forever as it is his 385th birthday in a couple of weeks. He shares many of his thoughts about human communication, families, especially The Seven Dwarf’s and Snow White and Life’s Lessons from the Game of Golf.
Professor T.K. follows the Squire with a show from his series: “A Father’s Perspective”.
The Squire starts off part three of the hour talking about his life history, being an “X” man and some of the Colonial Leader families with who he spent time. Today’s focus is on George and Martha Washington, Patrick Henry and a bit on the Benjamin Franklin Family.
The Squire will hang around a bit for your questions and comments. Call-in at 347-327-9168 to get on the show live. Full listening instructions are at www.The-American-Family.com
ENVISION THIS: Meat that fills your soul as much as your belly
Our guest, Ben Slayton lived abroad in Tuscany on an organic farm specializing in pastured pork. There he developed a passion for well-raised meat and craft butchery. After a couple of years raising his own animals here in Maine, Ben switched his focus to building a network of several small farms to support Farmers’ Gate in an effort to bring more locally raised meat to the Maine marketplace.
Farmers’ Gate Market bridges the gap between local, pasture-based livestock farms and the growing number of families who are looking for good locally-raised meat. They work with a network of Maine farms to provide their customers with grass fed beef, pastured pork and lamb, and free range poultry. They work only with farmers who produce pasture-based livestock, and they process all the meat in-house. As a result, they can ensure safe handling of all their products and retain complete knowledge about everything they sell – from farm to table.
Like their customers, Farmers’ Gate butchers are hungry for good homegrown food – meat raised locally on pasture by farm families who are thinking about the future. They also look for creative ways to build awareness about local, sustainably raised and craft-butchered meat. Therefore, they share the stories of their farm partners, preserve the skills of whole carcass butchery, and incorporate old world traditions with new technology.
Coming soon: Sophia's Web: A Passionate Call to Heal Our Wounded Nature by your Envision This co-hosts, Burl and Merry Hall
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (46 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (14 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)