SORT BY Relevancy
Currently the Star of WeTV top rated show" Braxton Family Values" along side her four sisters and brother. Traci has been making her mark in 2011 she was a presenter for the BET and Soul Train awards. She has hosted many events and made many apperances including "The Wendy Williams Show", "The Monique Show" , "Dr. Phil" and "ABC's The Revolution". Also co-hosting 96.3 WHUR "The Hang Suite" in Washington D.C. Now she is gracing "The Purple Girl Show" check out this exclusive with the third born of the Braxton Family!!!
The Family and The Sea is an independent G rated True life seagoing tale of a self made millionare who rejected sociaty and took his family to sea ... for 25 years. This radio show series will describe and promote the movie(s) while at the same time answer questions from fans, actors and interested persons. A radicle deprture from customary Hollywood type productions, we feature off the shelf Samsung Wi Fi video cameras exclusivly. Other unique features include, on line casting,audition, editing, promotion and ditribution. We also have a unique profit sharing system where all the actor, exras, staff and crew participate. This flys in the face of conventional feature films often requiring all participants to work for free Details on thee podcasts and on www.thefamilyandthesea.com
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another exciting edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as she welcomes singer & actress TOWANDA BRAXTON of the reality show “Braxton Family Values”! We’ll talk with Towanda about her role in the busy Braxton family, her musical history, what to expect on the new season of the show and her company Secret Squirrels.
Sandra Ward will bring us “Beating the Odds” and we’ll have the “5 Minute Workout with Fitness Mike Porter”! AIL welcomes Twyla Kelly with "Hot Off the Press"!
In the 2nd hour of the show "The Living Room" segment will highlight the topic, “Are you the International Dater? Are people—especially black women—stepping out to date other races of people or just limiting themselves by solely dating within their own race?” Special guest for “The Living Room” is relationship “guru” C Chandon Carter.
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Thursday, March 6th 7:00-9:00 p.m. EST
Special Thanks to Leighala J Management & Entertainment.
Family values what is famaily values how do you define family value . what is it for you is it the same for alll
A family is defined as a social unit consisting of parents and the children they raise.
Value is defined as the quality or worth of a thing. To combine the words together yields a definition of: a traditional set of social standards defined by the family and a history of customs that provide the emotional and physical basis for raising a family. Our social values are often times reinforced by our spiritual or religious beliefs and traditions. Do you have traditional family values? How do you determine your family values?
What does family time mean to you? Traditional family values that fall under the “love task” include all our relationships.
Traditional family values usually include such topics such as religion, marriage, communication, traditions, morals, holidays, interactions with relatives and how time is spent together.
Our play time includes things like recreation, relaxation, alone time and exercise.
I interview a dynamic team of brothers who run a STEM education franchise: Professor Egghead Science Academy. Learn what it takes to operate a franchise that solves a problem in education, and why a franchise model works for them.
Learn more on my blog: daphnemallory.blogspot.com. Like me on Facebook:
Daphne Mallory, Esq. is a contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine and The Huffington Post, as well as a media personality, and international speaker and trainer on Family Business.
Billboard Magazine described Daphne as "Engaging Fans... Forging a New Path." Her work and life has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, The Dr. Oz Show, Self Magazine, Woman's Day, Essence Magazine, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Brown Alumni Magazine, Black Enterprise and more.
She is the radio and television talk show host and producer of Family Business with Daphne Mallory on 103.9 FM KDKI. She appears as a guest expert on other television and radio programs. She has written over 1,000 articles for national and web publications.
She is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
Our basic format and structure is from a black male centered discussion, but we welcome female guest and bloggers input. We feel the need to fill the void in the family discussed from a male centered viewpoint.
This show explores and addresses the disparaging rates of decline of the Black Family today and historically.
We will address the Incarceration rates through the Prison Pipeline. We welcome the victims of this system to call-in. ie... Inmates or the offspring of the inmates and the mates of these so-called offenders.
We will address the so called dead beat dads and why has the system stereotyped most black men into this definition and labeled them such.
We address the changing state of affairs with the global economic fluctuations and how it directly negatively impacts the black family.
We will also present the positive aspects of the Black family today from marriages to successful dating and successful parenting from conventional multiple parent homes to successful sinlge parent setup.
We will also discuss how the childsupport works and what it expects from us as males and what the child needs and the female mother of the child needs and how we can bridge the gap as men.
We will have deep spiritual discussions as it relates to our historic role as male role models through our historic and traditional spirituality and how we can lead our families from it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- LettesChat (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (5 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Littany (2 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- PM2U Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (0 chatters)