SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Tonight as we talk about the Abuse Recovery Survivor we look into their relationships? What about those we choose as partners? Do we really know if they are SAFE, SUPPORTIVE, UNDERSTANDING? Are we creating our own drama & turmoil without realizing it in ourselves?
The patterns we are used to functioning in as person's after abuse is one of high alert response. This often keeps us on our toes at all times. So what happens when things are suddenly safe? We are talking about changing our living habits, functioning in a peaceful environment. Come on over and join the discussion!!
Trish will be hosting topics you can share with your co-workers, family, friends, communities; how can we begin to change our world to provide better, safer, homes for our children? A change will not begin until mankind becomes responsible for the protection of ALL CHILDREN, but we can spark a new hope by creating encouragement, inspiration and most of all, discussion.
Ms. Patricia 'Trish' McKnight, is author of her own true horror story, 'My Justice' and has been speaking/advocating about the truth of these generational taught behaviors of abuse and family violence within our homesfor the past three years. She has seen first hand how the crimes within her childhood existence has cycled into the lives of her grandchildren; all from the beginning emotional trauma acted against one little girl.
Let's talk about 'Generation No More'!! This is a broadcasted community outreach program of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. This show in no way is a form of professional psychological or therapeutic assistance. Trish is a Certified DV Advocate & Trainer in abuse recovery.
in Self Help
Monday night's show we will focus on the Generational Behaviors which have now been passed on to today's children. Have you ever given thought to how what you lived with as a child has been passed forward and effected your own childrens thoughts about abuse and/or violence? What have we taught them about the role of our genders in a relationship? Do they know the history of violence or abuse which was inflicted in their parents lives; how their grandparents behaviors have now influenced their own world? What have you taught them about healthy relationships; especially if we have never had a good example of this ourselves?
We don't think of the 'generational' trained aspect of human behaviors. If we see inside our homes & family structures, most will be a 'trained pattern of behavior' which has been taught since mankind was first created. What have they taught us? What do we teach our children from the impact of the trauma we endured?
You can join in our Facebook event with every show, call us live during the show at 347-215-7754, or you can connect in our chatroom to share thoughts and ideas with our incredible Butterfly Chatters. Trish will be hosting topics you can share with your co-workers, family, friends, communities; how can we begin to change our world to provide better, safer, homes for our children?
All of these radio broadcasts are a community outreach broadcast production of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. A not for profit foundation to empower your life's healing journey.
Change for their tomorrow begins with us talking about the problems & training we influence in their world today.
in Self Help
Tonight our broadcast on the Generation No More discussion will be looking into the dark reality of Child Sexual Abuse. This is a show important whether you work with children or are just a concerned adult who wants to know more about the dangers of this very silent crime. We begin at 9pm eastern/ 8pm central/ 6pm pacific time. Our call in number is 347-215-7754 for your questions, comments, shares. You can also connect with many others by signing into blogtalk with any social ID to join in our chatroom commentary during every broadcast.
What is child sexual abuse? Most of us can answer this with the response of Molestation or ANY sexual contact with a child under the age of 18. Do you know however that this is a crime? Do you know what behaviors to watch for in those young children who are unable to tell us what's going on? Do you understand how to bring about conversation with a young child about sexual abuse? Do you know what Pedophiles and Predators look for in their victims?
These are many of the topic points shared on our website to help you spot and rescue a victim. Tonight we are talking about this live with you, in massive detail, so that you will be better prepared to spot harm to your child or perhaps a child next door, down the street, or in your classroom.
We strive to bring you the very best of our broadcasting and hope to encourage your interest and live participation during the shows. Our archives are always available to listen at your convenience, however with live shows you also get the pleasure of connecting with many others in the mission of protecting our children, giving them a better world tomorrow, being their voice and strong advocates within your homes, communities, schools.
This is a broadcast of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. Our shows are not intended as any form of legal or psychological professional help. We highly recommend seeking counseling and/or legal advocacy when abuse happens.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (4 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- JTT81 (3 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (1 chatters)
- Thomas Keister (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TrevorRFF (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AFCWest (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (0 chatters)