SORT BY Relevancy
How are you at building your business? How are you at taking care of yourself? And yet, if we don't take care of ourselves, we can't build our business. Today we will discuss both the importance of self-care AND how to create the time for it in your life. (This just might surprise you!)
In this episode of The Fischer Report, host Tony Fischer, will be covering the different funding options for long term care. Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Waiver, Non-Profit, Long Term Care Insurance and Third Party Health care insurance will be covered.
After listening to this general overview you will understand the differences between the funding sources, how to apply and where to get help applying.
Stay connect to The Fischer Report and the Care Radio Network by following us on Facebook and Twitter. @fischerreport @careradio
You can also catch other episodes of The Fischer Report right here on Blog Talk Radio.
We hope you enjoy this audio resource.
FRESH MANNA OUR DAILY BREAD BLOG TALK RADIO
STRENGTHENING THE FAMILIES: Apostle Williams is available for Conferences, Seminars and Workshops that will build your ministry or church group. Our Ministerial Team is comprised of educational and motivational speakers for your church meetings and special events to strengthen members, individuals and families, within the community or church.
Her goal is to provide Educational Seminars and resources for victims and families dealing with domestic violence, mental and emotional stress, and substance abuse that weaken the family structure and values. These seminars are to help improve parenting skills, promote abstinence among our youth, and provide Christian counseling relating to family values and issues. To strengthen, encourage and motivate men and women. Strengthening the Families Outreach Ministries Programs airs on Tuesdays on Fresh Manna Our Daily Bread Blog Talk Radio.
Today’s Discussion: In My Mother’s House
Sub-Topic: The Role of the Matriarch in the Home
Apostle Loretta Williams is also on Facebook, Google + and Linkedin.
Today, I’m welcoming back to the show Jaimie Cobb, Director of Community Education for the James L. West Center in Fort Worth. Sponsored by Lucas Funeral Homes, this series is designed to provide listeners with actionable information and links to resources to successfully manage the behaviors that come with aging and Alzheimers.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to manage “The Business of Life”. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, get connected, and be heard.
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Plaid FB: http://www.Facebook.com/PlaidforWomen
Plaid TW: http://www.twitter.com/plaidforwomen
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY'S GUEST:
Jaime Cobb, CSA ®
Director of Community Education
817-877-1199 ext. 199
James L. West Alzheimer Center
1111 Summit Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76102
OUTTRO MUSIC BY JACK T. BLUES
We are blessed to share openly with listeners our own struggles and prayers to discern and follow in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
May all be drawn closer in relationship to God and each other through the gift of grace and love from Jesus Christ.
Join the conversation and share your perspectives on the passage of the day.
Prayer of Bishop Tony Caldwell and words of Inspiration. To Recieve Prayer Request contact Sister Denice Pulliam...
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (11 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- WTF With Kenitra JoDee (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)