SORT BY Relevancy
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Do you have lyme? How do you know? All the tests conflict?
What do I do if I have Lyme? I can't take the antibiotics!
In response to many requests, on 6/23/2014 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Armine and Shawn Bean, Nutritional Biochemist, will discuss Lyme Disease with emphasis on proper diagnosis and alternative therapies.
As many of you know, aside from working at Our Center, Shawn works with Leslie Fein, MD, LLMD one of the finest Lyme doctors in the United States!
Lyme disease is a hot topic these days and the disease can express in 1000 different ways....Let Dr. Armine and Shawn help you wade through the muck and mire! Join us at 8PM Monday 6/23/14.
Tropical Disease & Herbal Medicine Pt 2
The Human Path
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
There are a lot of diseases – bacterial, viral, protozoal, parasitic – that have started to spread out of their normal range lately. One example of this are the some of the illnesses that immigrant children and adults are found to be infected with, along the border of USA and Mexico, during the border crisis we currently find ourselves in there.
Tuberculosis, dengue fever, cholera, body lice and other diseases or health care issues are being seen both in this population as well as along the border in the “Colonias” that are the shanty border towns on this side of the border. In fact, the first case of chikungunya virus (mosquito borne) has been found in Texas as well. In this part 1 podcast, Sam Coffman will discuss several of these tropical and unfamiliar diseases that are debilitating (sometimes leaving life-long health concerns) or even fatal.
Read More & Listen to Pt 1 HERE!
Visit The Human Path Here!
Tags: The Human Path, Prepper Broadcasting, Plant Medicine, Skills
On Today's Episode:
The Role of Vitamin C in Heart Disease
About Dr. Len:
Dr. Len Brancewicz has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Pharmacy, Natural Medicine, and radio. He has done many seminars across the nation speaking of the benefits of Naturopathy in his patients and in addition to his BlogTalkRadio podcast, he has been a regular on many FM stations nationwide.
Currently, he is also the host of Health Talk with Dr. Len on South Atlantas 92.5 The Bear FM every Saturday AM from 9-10. Listen to past episodes here!
Dr. Len is also the founder of The Nutrition Shoppe, a retail store and wellness center specializing in selling natural vitamins (which he helps formulate,) fitness supplements like protein powder, and other natural products. He also has a team of Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Reflexology specialists, Thermographers, and other althernative health professionals to help patients get on the road to health with a complete approach.
With Dr. Len's experience in pharmaceuticals as well as natural health, he can help bridge the gap between traditional and alternative medicine in a way that is truly unique.
www.TheNutritionShoppe.net | Our Products | Our Consultations
Parkinsons Recovery is dedicated to identify any and all options that provide people relief from the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. Reports indicate Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) is one option that serves this purpose quite well indeed. The program today features Lexie Lindstrom and Julia Schopick, best-selling author of the book, "Honest Medicine" who answer questions about LDN.
Hear all about people who are having wonderful successes taking LDN and also from those who have been presented with challenges related to LDN, especially with reference to convincing their doctors to prescribe it for them. This program is by far, the most informative and inspirational show to date on the benefits of LDN for Parkinson's disease!
Ms. Harrison was diagnosed with stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver, as well as fatty tissue disease, hemochromatosis (iron disease) and several other uncommon illnesses.
Hear this testimony of faith.
Do you have a testimony to share?
Contact me through ConradRocks.Net
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)