SORT BY Relevancy
Faithfulness is the force issuing out of your spirit that causes you to increase and about in the blessings of God. Is this you or should I look for another. . Faith is one thing but Faithfulness is something you have to learn and keep learning until you get it right today . . Faithfulness is a process. . . becaues you have too increase not just say oh well I guess I will have some Faith for today. . .
Open rebuke is better than a secret love. .
The faithfulness of God is a tremendous encouragement in days when people’s hearts are failing them for fear. If you build your life on people or on the things of this world, you will have no hope or security; but if you build on Christ, the Faithful One, you will be safe forever. He is faithful to chasten (Psalms. 119:75); Lamentations itself teaches this lesson. He wants to bring us to the place of repentance and confession (Lamentations. 3:39–41). Join us for our lesson topic: God Faithfulness also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
We all have people that we consider close to us, whether they are family, friends, or even long time acquaintances that will occasionally deter us, or try to stop us from believing in something that we desire to have.
Well, being that God is the ultimate judge, it is He who not only decides what we can and cannot have, He also gives us the desire to have it.
We go to 1 Kings 19:19-21 to tell the story of Elisha and Elijah, and how one decided to be faithful to the other. God is looking for your faithfulness. Find out how to give it on this Palm Sunday edition of RCM Live.
Restoration Christian Ministries presents pastors John and Darlene Bazemore, live from North Brunswick, New Jersey, bringing you the word of God through RCM Live on the King James Radio Network.
Scripture Text: 2 King 7:3
And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?
If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now there come, and let us fall to the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Bishop Lonnie Stocks (2 chatters)
- TheFocusShow (2 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (2 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (1 chatters)
- Dr Wagners Health Watch (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- lyanders84 (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)