SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss how to overcome temporary failure in the negotiation process and strategies for ultimate success.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Vegetarian Eggplant Stew, and the "adventure" recipe will be Sweet and Sour Pork.
In light of our recent cancellation of the 2nd annual Global Harmony Conference and Concert, we present a three-part series on Peacefully Overcoming Failure. In Part 1 we begin the discussion with an overview of what we tend to think failure means vs what it really can do for our future success.
Giving up is so easy but it should not be your choice. Winston Churchill said success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. The underlying message in this definition is the ability for the person not to give up. Abraham Lincoln lost eight (8) elections before he was elected as President of United State. Brethren, you may disagree but giving up on a dream, goal, class, project, children, partner is actually the definition of "failure." That business, project may not produce its fruits now but at the due season, time of life, it shall grow, blossom and never wither. One thing to keep in mind, God has not created you to fail. Tune in to the show tomorrow on this important subject. 6pm-6:30pm ET
On tonight's episode, I will be talking about a curse the Lord revealed to me that was on someone I knew, the CURSE OF FAILURE, which He showed me was based on Deuteronomy 28:20:
The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
The Curse of Failure causes every career or venture you get involved in to FAIL !!!
Don't miss this show!! You don't want this curse on you!!
Logo design by: John Bonfardeci, II ( email@example.com)
intro and Outro by Conrad @ ConradRocks.net! You can contact Conrad by emailing him at Conrad at conrad rocks.net!
in Self Help
The fear of failure and the fear of rejection are intertwined. If I fail, I will be criticized and I'll look like a fool. When we have this thinking, we go to extremes in our attempts to make others like us or approve of us. This basic fear is real and it can rule our lives. We let other people's opinions and disapproval rob us of our enthusiasm and so much more. Join Judi today as she talks about how to overcome these fears, learn to balance your thinking and bring more happiness and success into your life.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (67 chatters)
- Ms Blue (44 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- bamabuckster1 (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (11 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- DPoetess (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Slick Radio (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (4 chatters)
- Artist Connection (3 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (2 chatters)
- Say It With Dee (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Volcanoes Nation (1 chatters)
- Empress Chi (1 chatters)
- HermanSpermInCain (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)