SORT BY Relevancy
And it happened.
It was inevitable, as were the reactions.
On The Exchange, Sumit & Jason have the first NBA discussion during the 2013 postseason, but will take the chatter off the hardwood to discuss the reveal by Washington Wizards center Jason Collins. Because of the varied perspectives that have been thrown out there, the guys will add their own with the hope that people can wade through the waters of opinion and analysis with a little more clarity. They'll be briefly joined by Stephon Johnson of the New York Amsterdam News as he shares his thoughts on the Collins coverage.
Of course, they'll also discuss the playoffs themselves as the first round winds down.
Come through what should be a very lively edition of The Exchange through the chat room, Twitter (@skd_thExchange, @asportsscribe & @StephonJohnson8), and the phone line at 347-202-0247.
How are you dealing with the truth about yourself, your situation, your broken relationships? Are you living in denial? Are you ready to move forward by facing the truth about whatever has kept you living with regrets and the pains of your past?
We all handle our realties differently. Sometimes the truth is so hard to face, there is the tendency to live in denial. However, if you are ready to move forward after your brokenness and painful past, facing the truth is a must.
In the book, The Path to Promise: How to Move Forward After Brokenness, there is a story (based on truth) about one young woman who had to face her reality. Although it was painful, she was able to face the truth and move forward.
Marsha did her best to make Nathan love her. After all, the storybook wedding was the epitome of a life-long relationship that screamed, “Until death due us part!” Three years later she had to face the truth: Nathan didn’t love himself and really didn’t know how to love her. Sadly, he didn’t know how to cry out for help. From the brief year of marital bliss and perfection to a lonely night crying herself to sleep, she awakened to a new beginning as she faced the truth about her situation, the man she’d fell in love with, and the God she had heard so much about as a child.
The one thing about facing the truth is the realization that something has to change—your situation or your mindset about your situation. Realizing that as painful as change may be, it cannot be any more painful than the brokenness caused by betrayal and rejection of the one person you trusted with your life.
The turning point for Marsha was realizing that she needed hope in something and someone greater than the love she had for Nathan. That love was fading faster than an ice cream cone on a hot 90 degrees day in Texas.
Tune in Monday October 14, 2013 at 11PM EST as Stacey Brewer of H. Blu's Word reviews the new film produced by Alicia Keys and directed by George Tillman Jr., "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete." Stacey will speak on how the film indirectly speaks on the "War on Poverty" and the "War on Drugs."
Like Hampton Blu
Marion’s spent her earlier years in New Zealand. Her story takes you on a roller coaster ride and as her sub title indicates ‘An Unfolding Journey’. Facing Demons is her autobiography and delves into many of the more challenging aspects of life that people fear to talk about or admit to experiencing through fear of ridicule. No sooner does she recovered from one heart rendering experience than she is plunged back into another going from feeling of rejection, sadness, anger, shame, self-hate & disgust and such a sense of worthlessness to happiness love and delight as she comes out the ‘other side’. Through honest personal appraisal of herself, thoughts and emotions she discovers new aspects of herself and abilities to self-heal.
She has also published a set of I AM Source Guidance oracle cards. A set of channelled cards the help people to pinpoint where they are in their emotional states and the first two books ‘Star is Happy and Spirit of Self in two series of children’s books. These books were written to help children to broaden their understanding and map of the world. The stories encourage them view all things from a different, more open perspective, as well as to help them understand their feelings and emotions.
Marion channels Source. She is an intuitive healer/psychic and energy therapist. Master practitioner of (NLP), Hypnotherapist, Time Line therapist and a Life/Soul coach. She is available for consultations, workshops, meditations, group work, public speaking, intuitive/tarot readings.
Facing Transitions from a Place of Abundance! Are you feeling the impact of a major life change at the moment? Have you been challenged by a transition around your health, finances, marriage, or work? Learn about "Abbondanza: Seven Secrets I learned from My Italian Grandmother for Thriving No Matter What Life Throws At You." Join Host, Emily Bouchard, in learning about Dr.Toni Galardi's unique and powerful approach to facing changes and losses from a place of empowerment and, yes, even joy! Share your questions and observations to our conversation in the comments thread! Emily & Dr Toni would love to hear and respond. To learn more about Emily Bouchard or Dr. Toni Galardi to to www.SylviaGloabl.com
in Self Help
Bernadette dialogues, debates and delights in everything "Change"... she has been going through a lot of it, and she knows you have to. But, it is all about how to discover, confront and shed or embrace that change, so you can create the life you want.
Call in to 1-818-572-2910 and share your story, issue, or question regarding facing the 'inevitable thing in life called change' with Bernadette and let her help you accelerate your life of change.
Our discussion on spiritual contracts continues.
Host & CEO: PoeEtiq Co Host/ Music Director: Raw Dawg DeeJay: Doctor A.T. Magazine Editor & Chief : Myra MO Crimson Line Ministries (Pastor Chris Willingham) To call: 213-559-2995 We now air 7 DAYS a week at 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst 24/7 access www.blogtalkradio.com/hiphopnationalradio Sunday: Crimson Line Ministries (Pastor Chris Willingham) Mon.| Wed.| Fri. Conference Call (Industry Focused) Raw Dawg & PoeEtiq Tue.| Thurs.| Sat. In The Mix With Doctor A.T. As a token of appreciation, for you tuning in, you or anyone you are connected with that does music we are offering FREE Airplay Yes, Get free Airplay today! It is as simple as 123 upload your radio ready MP3 @ www.hiphopnationalradio.com maximize your exposure now. Help us lift up & build up the unsigned music community by having 100 your fans request your music on twitter @hiphopnational or #hiphopnational "Taking Music From the Studio To the Bank!" Hip Hop National is Marketing and Management firm that is assisting Music Artist with preseting a professional presentation and portfolio to the Industry Inside Circle Of The Music Business We aim to educate will you help? Contact; 954.461.3398 for Booking and Details
Areas to Cover:
1) This show will cover the abuse of civil law and its impact on businesses, homeowners & our society as a whole
2) Why small business owners are only taking in 22% of revenues but pay 81% of liability cost. .
3) Why people's assets, career, income & retirement are all put at risk.
4) The punishing effects of high taxes, choking regulations and what business owners can do to dramaticaly MITIGATE their effects.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- New Colony Network (27 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Ms Blue (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- 62196 (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (14 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (13 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- johncinque (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (5 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (4 chatters)
- MamaLaffy (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (2 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (2 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (0 chatters)