SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Entertainment Zone Radio, Alex will be discussing using Facebook as Entertainment! Many of people use Facebook every day wheter it is for personal use or for business use! Facebook has taken apart of most people's lifes and it can be both a good and bad thing.
Alex will discuss what you should and should not post on Facebook,discuss some of the funniest things he has seen on Facebook, discuss some of the worst things he has seen on Facebook, and discuss how you can use Facebook for Entertainment.
Feel free to call in at 347-637-2249 dial 1 to offer your thoughts!
Is face book an addictions? Why so many request for coins and more time for various games on facebook? Does it appear that some people literally live on FaceBook?Why is it so attractive? Is facebook a playground for adults?Is facebook used to keep up with personal, business and social events? Is it one personal journal of events occurring in their daily lives?Is facebook a support group for those with various political and personal causes? Is it a place to find people with like minds and philosophies?
Social Media Talk Hosted By Dennis J. Smith Join me at 1 PM Mountain Time (3 PM Eastern) for Social Media Talk as I talk about marketing with WordPress.
Facebook Changes Insights Get More Facebook Likes Free Webinars Please note that this weeks show is 30 minutes and will expand back to 1 hour soon.
By now, just about all of us have a Facebook page. I've been on Facebook since 2008 when I prepared for a class reunion. It was the best way to keep up with all of the information for the events. However, over time, I found Facebook to be very entertaining to me. I took part of political discussions, sports debates and more!
But, relationships can take a turn for the worst when social media is involved. Even trying to start a relationship can be a pain as well as a blessing. You can learn a lot about a person by what they put or don't put on their Facebook Wall. So, tonight, we'll discuss the following:
What do you do when a significant other hacks your account?
Should you Friend your significant other?
Can what a person posts on Facebook turn you off from them? (TMI, bad grammar, cursing, etc.)
These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 391
Show scheduled for 60 mins.
Carl Munson and Benjamin Stubbs chew the holistically-saturated fat from 8-9pm with tangential input from the Facebook Radio Show collective including big Bill Carson and Torbay top man, Dan.
Then, at 9pm UK, Louisa Munson joins Benjamin for Facebook Radio's Astrology Hour with free readings and her latest astrological insights...
Calls welcome as is any input via the chat room or social media...
in Self Help
What else is possible wonders about facebook.
What else is possible?
Are you having difficulties changing something in your life that isn't working the way you would like it to?
It can be frustrating when nothing seems to happen, and we feel stuck. What would it be like to dive into the possibilities for change and get clear on all the steps you could take right now to get things moving for you? And what if you could do it with ease, joy and glory?
"What Else Is Possible?" is designed to get you to see the endless possibilities you have for changing any area of your life when you choose to. The pragmatic tools and techniques from Access Consciousness© opens up for everything to change instantly if you're willing to have it.
The question "What else is possible?" is one of those tools and we're taking a deep dive into how you can use it to create a big change in your life instantly. Yes, instantly! If you choose it...
So where are you stopping yourself from having the life and living you truly desire and what can you be or do different right now to change it with ease, joy and glory?
THAT is what we play with in "What else is possible?".
ART CRY RADIO is a show dedicated to featuring the Arts and creativity in all forms.
Join us as our host interviews:
The Official Facebook Bully and Social Media Conquistador - BANDGEEK HUSTLE !
Join your host John R Williams as he interviews the self-proclaimed Official Facebook Bully.This weeks guest is a Social Media Conquistador having nearly perfected social media. He uses his know how to make people think, believe, become aware, laugh and cry. We will discuss current events, sports and movies. Join in by calling 347-205-9896!!!
Everyone is welcome!
I am Kathy Klotz-Guest, founder of Keeping it Human, coming to you live from San Jose, CA, in Silicon Valley. This show airs Thursdays at 3:30 PM PDT. We help marketing executives and their teams tell their most important company, product and customer stories to the world.
This podcast is all about making marketing communications and content more human, fun and effective.
We are a jargon-monoxide-poisoning free zone. Leave a comment on the blog. Follow Kathy.
Facebook for Business
When we hear about companies who have been successful on Facebook….we think consumer companies: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Lush Cosmetics, Lay’s…and on and on. What about for b2b? What’s different for b2b – is it really that different? What works and what doesn’t?
Join me Thurs, Aug 28th, when we chat to Facebook marketer and funnyman, Brian Carter.
Brian Carter, is the internationally bestselling author of three books: The Like Economy, LinkedIn for Business and Facebook Marketing. He's s one of the best known names in digital marketing and has been in the game for 15 years. He's keynoted and developed marketing programs and strategies for companies of all sizes, including Microsoft, Universal Studios, The U.S. Army, The World Health Organization, NBC, PrideStaff, and Dramamine. Brian has been on Bloomberg TV and has taught digital marketing to more than 10,000 students. His current projects are two new books- The Cowbell Principle, and Facebook For Network Marketing.
You may know better than to, say, post a naked selfie or talk politics online, but there are plenty of blaming and shaming posts you may have going that will make your friends just as hot and bothered. Join Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Susan Adcox (Grandparenting), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we talk about our pet posting peeves, and how to be a friend for real.
An opportunity for Facebook friends to TALK for a change - and on this episode, 8-9pm, Benjamin Stubbs and Carl Munson ask: "The Age of Aquarius - Are We Nearly There Yet?"
***Astrology Hour starts at 9pm with Louisa Tanner Munson***
This co-creative, collaborative show combines BlogTalkRadio, Skype, Facebook and Twitter for a weekly, SOCIAL RADIO hang-out!
So if you're a facebook friend or a friend of a friend, tune in live at 8pm UK uariuson Mondays (www.blogtalkradio.com/carlmunson) and call us and/or chip in from the chatroom and/or contribute via Facebook or Twitter.
Why WATCH the media, when you can BE the media!
Join Host Live Chats
- BigBrotherGroup (41 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)