SORT BY Relevancy
The fine art of communication has always relied heavily on myths, fables and metaphor as a method of saying things indirectly. This is known as multi-level communication. Its complicated. Conscious awareness about these little understood patterns of perception create the ability to take a second look at the metaphors we use to make sense of our reationships, businesses, politics and lives. This is an emotional level of understanding - where perception, behavior and results evolve. You will pro
We've all heard those common dating myths, like “Men are intimidated by intelligent, confident women,” “Love conquers all,” or that mysterious “Third date rule.” Well, this is your chance to find out which dating myths are fact and fiction! SWAK is going to go over all of the classic dating myths and either validate or debunk them! We'll also be shedding light on how these myths can, and have been, holding us back on healthy relationships. Even if your dating days are a thing of the past, you'll want to tune in for a nostalgic recollection of all of these “rules and regulations,” and find out which ones are actually true.
in Real Estate
Many people believe that there is such a "legal term" as "squatters rights"............squatters rights is basically a urban myth. However many home owners, landlords, and last but not least many squatters BELIEVE in the hype as squatters rights as a valid legal concept.
Believing in non existant legal concepts can cost the ignorant money and time. As the saying goes "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance".
In this this podcast of It's My House" we shall discuss a few "legal myths" and where can you go to check the facts.
Do you feel like you are stuck in an endless cycle of ‘Inner Work’?
Are you tired of constantly ‘Processing’ everything that happens in your life?
Does everything seem to be a new ‘Sign’ about what you are doing right or wrong in your life?
Did you answer ‘YES!’ to any of the above questions?
Today on Everyday Joy Jen Halterman will be addressing these questions and more as she talks about the Myths of Living a Conscious Life. What is real? What is fantasy? How do you go back to living a simple, clueless life?
With years of Life Coaching behind her Jen is pulling back the curtain to show what so many people aren’t saying about how Consciousness can actually keep you from creating the life YOU want!
You are not going to want to miss this show!
Hosts Mick and Maria Bailey discuss small business success strategies including: Are you letting old hangups keep you from using social media to make you more successful. What myths are keeping you from getting the most out of your efforts?
Also the hosts chat with Compadre Custom Construction company's Russell Coffman. His company is renovating the railcars for the renewed Santa Fe Southern Railway.
Dan Hellman, CHEK Faculty and owner of Hellman Holistic Health, joins us to discuss some myths and facts concerning the health and wellness industry and shares his insights on what a GOOD health practitioner looks like.
We also cover Dan's top tips for keeping yourself healthy and vital in an era of conflicting opinions, mixed messages, media-generated fallacies and BS (bad science).
BEGINNING AT 4:00 P.M. CST. WE WILL HEAR FROM OUR BELOVED BROTHER AND STUDENT MIN. DEMETRIC MUHAMMAD AS HE DEFENDS POINT # 12 AND CLEARS UP THE LIES AND MYTHS ABOUT THE MOST HONORABLE MIN. LOUIS FARRAKHAN. CALL IN TO HEAR AND ASK QUESTIONS 646-716-5971. OR IF YOU ARE IN JACKSON. MISSISSIPPI STOP BY AT 927 PALMYRA ST. JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI 39204, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS PRESENTATION.
in Weight Loss
There’s a lot of talk about which foods to eat and avoid when the goal is weight loss. In this show Robert Ferguson brings clarity to seven of the most common nutrition and weight loss myths. Myth #1: Fresh vegetables and fruits are more nutritious than frozen foods. Myth #2: All packaged or processed foods are bad for you. Myth #3: White potatoes are a no-no because they turn to sugar too fast. DON'T MISS THIS SHOW AND YOU'LL BE IN THE KNOW!
Is there more to cholesterol?
How is it that so many people in 1st world countries are undernourished?
What about salt?
Is there a "disease gene?"
How is it that medications are prescribed and do not work?
Why is it that we getting sicker and sicker?
Guest: Dr Peter Dingle
Peter Dingle (BEd, BSc,PhD, WASM) has spent the past 25 years as a researcher, educator, communicator and author. Dr Dingle has more than 100 scientific articles, hundreds of public essays and more than a dozen books on health topics in print, the latest including My Dog Eats Better than Your Kids, The Great Cholesterol Deception, A Supplement a Day Keeps the Doctor Away and Medical Myths and Health Lies That Are Killing Us.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we crack the hard cases - extracting the truth and exposing the myths... Hold onto your hats!
In a society that is becoming increasingly health conscious, more and more information is constantly coming out on how to lose weight, how to get fit, how to eat etc. Eating wheat-free, skipping meat and avoiding dairy are not necessarily good for you. Tune in 6/4 at noon ET , I will investigate 3 "diets" and tell you what you should really be eating and not eating.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (444 chatters)
- John Baptist (112 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (17 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (7 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- The Stack Off (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Frank Perino (0 chatters)