SORT BY Relevancy
The fine art of communication has always relied heavily on myths, fables and metaphor as a method of saying things indirectly. This is known as multi-level communication. Its complicated.
Conscious awareness about these little understood patterns of perception create the ability to take a second look at the metaphors we use to make sense of our reationships, businesses, politics and lives. This is an emotional level of understanding - where perception, behavior and results evolve. You will probably be amazed, entranced and inspired by recognizing your ability to adjust these aspects of your life.
I Am Liberty! on American Preppers Radio Friday *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ We are all learning. Every day we are reading and learning. How to's and What if's. The thing is now more than ever there are many keyboard survivalists and article writers who are looking to get traffic with outlandish articles that could hurt you more than help you. Tonight on I Am Liberty we are going to talk about the most popular prepper myths out there. I have talked about many of the more controversial ideas that are worth considering in this topic. Wild edibles are great the knowledge is necessary but if you think wood sorrel and burdock is going to sustain you long term than you might as well scarp the plans for a chicken coop and use that wood for your coffin.
Articles claim everything from finding direction by moss growth and staving off hypothermia with alochol. Reading is always good so long as you can disseminate the real deal from that which would get you killed. It’s important and though we can laugh about it there are many people who believe that they can buy their way out of hunger.
It’s going to be a show for much conversation and contention. I advise you guys to call in and dispel this myths or tell me why you think they are being misdiagnosed. Don’t miss it. Its I Am Liberty live on www.prepperbroadcasting.com Tags: American Preppers Radio, Preppers Broadcasting, I Am Liberty, Myths
Myths about health and wellness perpetuate themselves because people tend to pass along information to others that is totally untrue. Experts say that in the world of fitness, myths and half-truths are what may be keeping individuals from getting the workout and results desired. To assist us in putting our best foot forward and dispelling some of these myths Soy interviews the “Fitness Guru: Cora O’Kelley”.
The first of a four part series discussing the myths surrounding the most popular paranormal phenomenon of today. This episode is about the ghost hysteria that had become more and more prevalent in popular media. This is actually a new version of a previous episode that had to be removed due to technical difficuties.
October is National Physical Therapy Month! Join Core Wellness' owner and founder, Dr. Elizabeth Polis, PT, DPT, as she debunks some common myths about physical therapy and also dishes on some of her favorite physical therapy practices. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
Join us as we continue our discussion of common PT-related myths in celebration of October's National Physical Therapy Month. Core Wellness & Physical Therapy owner and founder, Dr. Elizabeth Polis, PT, DPT, will debunk and take a deeper dive into more common myths surrounding physical therapy and tells listeners and patients what they really need to know. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
In today’s society, there are various forms of media bias, including (but not limited to) slanted reporting that attacks a particular race, religion and sexual orientation.
Join host Kay Quinn as she and co-hosts Raymond Kirk and Michael Flemons discuss the myths and misinformation in favor of the exceptional over the ordinary, which gives the impression that rare events are more common, when in fact they are not.
REAL Talk is a community oriented show that focuses and engage dialog on very real issues that repeatedly plague and disenfranchise local communities. It is designed to open the lines of communication to address the hard issues many are afraid to discuss in this climate of racial divide.
We can no longer afford to walk around and ignore the elephant in the room. This is our time to engage the proverbial elephant head on.
Follow Kay on Twitter. Like us on Facebook and buy her book "How Much Does God Co$t" to show your support!
Are you ready? Let the conversations begin...
Your first Tarot deck has to be given to you. You can't read the cards for yourself. Never let anyone touch your deck.
Join host Rebecca Brown and her BFF Tarot Tim as they explore these and other prevailing Tarot myths!
At the bottom of the hour the Tarot-reading duo will take calls and read the cards on-air!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (451 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (50 chatters)
- NTEB (24 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (14 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (10 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Cubanarama (8 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (7 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (6 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- dtm wicked (4 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (4 chatters)
- mashahba (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (2 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)