SORT BY Relevancy
En este programa tengo la oportunidad de entrevistar al unico instructor mexicano con licencia FAA que conosco otro que yo mismo. Estaremos platicando del proceso de como llego el a convertirse en piloto aviador e instructor de vuelo. Se que en este programa surgiran ideas que les ayudara muchisimo en sus crecimientos como pilotos aviadores.
Es muy dificil convertirse en piloto aviador con licencia FAA debido a la limitacion del Ingles, pero es aun mas dificil convertirse en Instrcuctor de Vuelo. Esto y mas estaremos explorando en este programa de radio. Los esperamos.
Join Conservative Report Radio tonight with Patrick Read! Topics:
ISIS Could Storm Border w/ Ebola
US Braces for Post-Election Health Care Chaos
Warner linked to McAuliffe-Pluckett Corruption
DEMS Attack Christians as ISIS Beheads Them
Blue Bloods: CBS's Public Anti-Catholic Bigotry
Nuke, Bio & Chem: WMD in Iraq
Illegal Wars: Admin & Media Knew About al-Qaeda Allies
Obama Armed & Trained ISIS In Syria
Ellis Island: Border Strong, Immigration Reform
LIsten and join this lively discussion with Dr Melchor on his perspectives about the current developments and future of Commercial Space explorations and how governments can collaborate on an international scale to enable humans to live, work and one day colonize an off-world planet, such as, Moon and Mars. Topics covered will include the,changing trends in medicine with the increasing pace of integration in technologies and the evolving roles of the FAA and CAMI, past, present and future.
in Self Help
Shocking new information ...How deep is this rabbit hole? This last spring I met with a pilot who told me his story. When we drove away I felt how depressed and sad he was that he may never fly again. Why? Beacuse he has a problem with alcohol? No. Because AA members have infiltrated every nook and cranny of our culture and world only to tell them ...do it our way..reliious AA or the highway. To tell even Nurses they have to go to AA for 5 years ...WOW...WOW.... I am outraged....How can the FAA force a Pilot to attend an AA rehab ($40,000) and see an AA psychiatrist ( for $2,500.) to regain their flying abilities? Money and AA dont mix? Bullshit!
If you or someone you know has been coereced and forced to AA dogma, has lost your job, lost wages etc we are rallying to discuss a civil class action lawsuit. Please listen and share everywhere.
You look marvelous, Darling. Thank you soooo very much for checking out the show description for our little Internet Radio Show.
On this episode:
We are discussing the latest installment of The Walking Dead on AMC.
We’ll chat a little about Kerry Washington on SNL last night and recent controversy about the absence of Black Female Comedians on SNL.
This week the FAA decided to loosen its restriction on the use of electronic device during take-off and landing. But with people being so very self-absorbed and unaware of their surroundings, does this do more harm than good?
Finally we are going to talk about some weird news.
Hope you enjoy the episode as much as we enjoy a warm brownie and vanilla bean ice cream.
Travelers around the country are seeing thousands of flight delays, many up to 2 hours, the result of furloughs the Federal Aviation Administration started earlier this week following sequestration cuts which went into effect last month. The FAA, like many other agencies, are requiring their 47,000 employees - including 13,000 air-traffic controllers – to take extra unpaid days off, one day for every two weeks in this case.
In addition to the inconvenience for travelers, per the Passenger Rights Act passed in 2011, airlines are expected to compensate them for delays and time spent on the tarmac. Airlines, as a result, are calling on the government to fix the furlough issue or, at least, give them exceptions while furloughs are in effect.
It’s one of the first obvious effects sequestration is having on the general population, but if you are expecting Washington to do anything about it, don’t hold your breath. Rather both parties are pointing fingers at each other.
Senator Pat Toomey argued the FAA could cut from less important areas. House Appropriations Committee Chairman Harold Rogers accused the administration of mishandling the situation.
Democrats counter Republicans could have avoided the situation and only they now have the power to abate the impact. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Congress botched the job and the FAA had no choice but to cut back in labor costs to absorb the sequestration cuts.
One thing everyone seems to agree on is that it will only get worse as we head into the summer travel season if no action is taken.
We talk to Jim Marinitti, an Air Traffic Controller at Miami International Airport and Bob King, Energy & Transportation Editor for POLITICO.
The we talk internet sales tax with Tracy Gordon, Fellow for Economic Studies at The Brookings Institution.
The FAA let slip the SFAR one more time. This sequel is bordering on the obtuse, but gives us plenty to discuss as we share commentary on the ramifications for the U.S. UAS community. On the bright side... We’ll be discussing the upcoming Small Unmanned Systems Business Exposition set for July. Last but not least… The Berkeley, Drone Town Hall Meeting. This one has almost a serial quality as the dynamic duo head back to Berkeley California to espouse the potential of unmanned systems technology.
Jim discusses a new shortcut publishing method that can be used to write and publish short eBooks in under 2 weeks. Holiday job opportunities are plentiful. Is the next tech breakthrough eternal life? New social network takes direct aim at Facebook. iPhone 6 does bend according to reports. Chicago man destroys FAA facility and causes massive travel delays.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (155 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (23 chatters)
- NJSBA (23 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- 63489 (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- John Baptist (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (2 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Fishers and Hunters Radio (0 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (0 chatters)