SORT BY Relevancy
You look marvelous, Darling. Thank you soooo very much for checking out the show description for our little Internet Radio Show.
On this episode:
We are discussing the latest installment of The Walking Dead on AMC.
We’ll chat a little about Kerry Washington on SNL last night and recent controversy about the absence of Black Female Comedians on SNL.
This week the FAA decided to loosen its restriction on the use of electronic device during take-off and landing. But with people being so very self-absorbed and unaware of their surroundings, does this do more harm than good?
Finally we are going to talk about some weird news.
Hope you enjoy the episode as much as we enjoy a warm brownie and vanilla bean ice cream.
Travelers around the country are seeing thousands of flight delays, many up to 2 hours, the result of furloughs the Federal Aviation Administration started earlier this week following sequestration cuts which went into effect last month. The FAA, like many other agencies, are requiring their 47,000 employees - including 13,000 air-traffic controllers – to take extra unpaid days off, one day for every two weeks in this case.
In addition to the inconvenience for travelers, per the Passenger Rights Act passed in 2011, airlines are expected to compensate them for delays and time spent on the tarmac. Airlines, as a result, are calling on the government to fix the furlough issue or, at least, give them exceptions while furloughs are in effect.
It’s one of the first obvious effects sequestration is having on the general population, but if you are expecting Washington to do anything about it, don’t hold your breath. Rather both parties are pointing fingers at each other.
Senator Pat Toomey argued the FAA could cut from less important areas. House Appropriations Committee Chairman Harold Rogers accused the administration of mishandling the situation.
Democrats counter Republicans could have avoided the situation and only they now have the power to abate the impact. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Congress botched the job and the FAA had no choice but to cut back in labor costs to absorb the sequestration cuts.
One thing everyone seems to agree on is that it will only get worse as we head into the summer travel season if no action is taken.
We talk to Jim Marinitti, an Air Traffic Controller at Miami International Airport and Bob King, Energy & Transportation Editor for POLITICO.
The we talk internet sales tax with Tracy Gordon, Fellow for Economic Studies at The Brookings Institution.
The FAA let slip the SFAR one more time. This sequel is bordering on the obtuse, but gives us plenty to discuss as we share commentary on the ramifications for the U.S. UAS community. On the bright side... We’ll be discussing the upcoming Small Unmanned Systems Business Exposition set for July. Last but not least… The Berkeley, Drone Town Hall Meeting. This one has almost a serial quality as the dynamic duo head back to Berkeley California to espouse the potential of unmanned systems technology.
We examine and comment on some of the big stories of the day. The FAA’s giant leap fall’s short with airspace integration effort history and background. Raphael Pirker’s (aka Trappy) Council filing a motion to dismiss the FAA’s imposed $10,000 fine. What literally went down at Bull Run, and other related topics.
This episode we will discuss the Test Center concept from the small business perspective. This week’s guest is Steve Morris from MLB Company. He will share some of his working knowledge of testing and flying at various sites. Among the topics up for discussion, cost and logistical considerations for test center use. www.mlbuav.com
On the program: The First Lady works with sesame street, Quincy Jones sues MJJ estate and Sony, FAA expands electronic device use, NY city raises the age to buy cigars and cigarettes, Naomi Campbell's mom refused reconstruction surgery, this week in court and much more.
EspreeNet News Radio is the place where we cover current affairs, world and national news some good, some bad but all the news you need to know from an Independent perspective.
Join us for a discussion with Oscar Derby, Director General of Civil Aviation in Curacao as he describes the challenge he's recently undertaken - restoring the island's Civil Aviation Authority to FAA Category 1 status under the FAA International Aviation Safety Assessment (IASA) programme.
It's a huge transformation - and a compelling story.
Make sure that you have joined the discussion list for CaribHRForum at http://caribhrforum.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (320 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (204 chatters)
- AlimBey (104 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (79 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (74 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Les Jensen (24 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (23 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- DDP Radio (22 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (15 chatters)
- E3 Radio (13 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (11 chatters)
- Cowboys Crunchtime (11 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (10 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (10 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Horn Sports (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (3 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- the turn UP (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- JoelHenard (2 chatters)
- Karen Tate (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Females With A Mission (2 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (2 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- theLoveinBetween (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (0 chatters)