SORT BY Relevancy
Geechee One Radio! Top 5 Songs of the week and exclusive interviews with Shavala Jenkins & Shante traybnham of "eyelash Vizion" Marketing & Brand Agency. Then a interview with Bad azz ent own Ruger Reb!!
Call in at 6193932906!
On December 23rd 2010 Ni'chelle Genovese self-published and released the drama filled novel, "Baby Momma." It was the first in a three part series that not only draws readers into its plots and ploys but spirals them into a world of passion, crime, and revenge. The novel "Baby Momma," was an instant success and caught the eye of the literary phenomenon Carl Weber. Within two months of its release Ni'chelle Genovese was signed to an exclusive publishing deal with Carl Weber's Urban Books and is also working on a new series titled "Church Girl."
Ni’chelle says, "My novels are extensions of my music, 16 bars 3 minutes and some change? I'll take thirty plus chapters, two hundred an' something pages, diverse characters and some lanes. I'm creating my own highway over here. Romantic Thrillers. You see the signs, Ni'chelle at work."
This young woman's journey has only just begun and looks to have a bright fulfilling future. Look out for her upcoming release, Baby Momma 3!
This show is about domain names. What is going on in the world of domain names and the new Gtld's (generic top level domains). Do you need to run out and grab a bunch of new domain name extensions?
Do you need to buy .tv domain names?
What are the trademark and brand implications of the proliferation and expansion of the ICANN domain name system?
Will these lead to further cybersquatting and domain name infringement or will this be yet another creative expolision of opportunity for domain brokers and other internet entreprenuers.
Internet lawyer atttorney steve (who wrote the due diligence guide to buying domain names) weighs in on this important business topic that every business needs to be thinking about and planning for.
Let's Talk Success, with Jo Mousselli as she shares her story, challenges, victories & secrets to success. Join us LIVE Nov. 10th. For details!
Jo Mousselli, Co-Founder, President & CEO of Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli®, never imagined that she would one day lead a global cosmetic company. Jo immigrated to the United States as a child, believing in her father’s mantra that “with education, hard work, and perseverance, you can accomplish anything.”
Jo has seen her company expand from a home-based, family business into a global corporation with representation in 50 countries. Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli currently has 15 educators across the United States and continues to experience explosive growth across the globe. Since 2005, the company has trained more than 15,000 health and beauty professionals worldwide.
Join us Nov. 10th and RSVP TODAY! 818-865-8563 Member@AnEmpoweredWoman.com For products, services and a stylist in your area www.XtremeLashes.com
For this special scheduled show, Ms. Computer Lady welcomes back to her show Founder and one of Ms. Computer Lady's cousins, Ms. Regina Page.
Preparation for tax season for many includes dealing with tax extensions. What's difficult is knowing the updates from one tax season to another. Understanding the technology of it all can also present problems.
Ms. Page will outline what's new as far as taxes are concerned, what is the info needed regarding amended taxes, extensions, etc., and what all from the individual to small business owners, to corporations need to do DIFFERENT for tax extensions and its technology.
Receive a great amount of info when you come to the Ms. Computer Lady Show
Bombay Hair- @bombayhair http://www.bombayhair.com/ "Professional products at a non-professional price!" Jas Sidhu, creator of Bombay Hair, has launched a line of clip-in hair extensions to provide women with the best quality of hair at an affordable price. Bombay Hair is a company run by a woman for a woman because Jas understands the boost in confidence a gorgeous head of hair can provide for a woman. Bombay Hair extensions are 100% Indian Remy hair, the highest grade of human hair, with no silicon making it possible to blend in with almost every hair type. Simply "Clip-in. Style. Repeat" for instant length and volume. Bombay Hair GUARENTEES a color match up with your hair, currently 12 available colors ranging from shades of black, brown, blond, and auburn. Bombay extension sets feature only thick double drawn ranges from 160 to 220 grams and are divided into 10 wefts (pieces) available in two lengths: 20 inches and 22 inches leaving hair's thickness the same from root to tip - now that is some serious hair! Available exclusively on-line so your only a click away from starting your Bombay Hair affair. Coming this Fall Vanity Flat Iron Styler, 5-in-1 Curl Crush Wand, and Bombshell Blowout Kit. Become a Bombay BOMBSHELL…Vancouver native Carly Rae Jepsen is a Bombay BOMBSHELL!
Description: A Flashprepper is a business guy or gal that is on the move, vacations, seminars, meetings, marketing, and spends a lot of time away from home. Today's show is about Energy Department hacks, Malicious Chrome extensions and apps, IT Generation Gap, Oversharing information on social media.
Find more great shows from The Flash Prepper on the PRN Website.
Interview questions and topics covered on this show by co-host Darin Klemchuk:
To file or not to file, and conducting proper searches and applications to register the mark(s); The application period of time and communications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; The Notice of Allowance and publication for opposition, and what can happen if a lawsuit if filed; and Effective registrations (or extensions for a statement of use) and maintenance and policing registrations. The Klemchuk Kubasta Law Review is a monthly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. This series features attorneys and guests of Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP, the law firm providing patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling. Episode 2: Darin covers the trademark search, application and registration process.
Darin Klemchuk is the co-founder and managing partner of Klemchuk Kubasta LLP, a Dallas-based IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrights. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP online and on social media!
Description: A Flashprepper is a business guy or gal that is on the move, vacations, seminars, meetings, marketing, and spends a lot of time away from home. Today’s show is about Energy Department hacks, Malicious Chrome extensions and apps, IT Generation Gap, Oversharing information on social media
Find more great shows from The Flash Prepper on the PRN Website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (412 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (46 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (23 chatters)
- NTEB (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- TimBinnall (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (15 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (11 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Cubanarama (10 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (8 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (6 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- WVIPW (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (0 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (0 chatters)