SORT BY Relevancy
Soul-Full Self-Care: Intentionally Tending to Your Spirit
Harmony is a born teacher and healer with a passion for growth, and a mission to support her fellow humans in their health, well-being and spiritual development.
Her four plus decades of personal growth and learning have created a massive "toolbox" of powerful tools and modalities to support others in becoming the magnificent, powerful, loving beings that they truly are.
Someone who truly "walks her talk", Harmony is a wise woman of deep wisdom and knowledge who has dedicated her life to education, healing, and the flowering of a new paradigm – one that starts inside each one of us.
To learn more about Harmony Rose West, click here.
Call Topic: Soul-Full Self-Care: Intentionally Tending to Your Spirit
Learn Simple Ways to Calm Down the Stress Response and Feel Better Within Minutes
Get Grounded and Feel More Connected to Both Your Body AND the Earth
Nurture Yourself in Little Ways that Deeply Impact on Your Health and Well-Being
Celebrate Now and Gratefully Anchor in the Powerful Present
Are you galloping through this year of the Horse?
Learn quick and easy ways to care for your body, mind and spirit!
Begin your day Centered and Grateful
Calm your Body’s Stress Response
Ground Yourself in the Present Moment
Love Yourself Exactly Where You Are!
Parenting Coach, Family Health and Wellness Educator, Energy Medicine Practitioner and Circle Facilitator. Harmony will show us ways to calm the stress response and invite radiance into our busy, over-filled lives. She will show us how to use everyday moments in our lives as intentional acts of simple, yet very deep, self-care. Discover how you can weave breath, thought and intent into a beautiful tapestry of self-care and healing for your body, mind, heart and spirit.
Jane Van De Velde is president of The Reiki Share Project, a nonprofit organization that teaches Reiki to individuals with serious illnesses. Jane holds a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree and has been practicing and teaching Reiki for over 11 years. She seeks to integrate the practice of Reiki into health care organizations. For more information you can visit www.thereikishareproject.org.
Robyn Benson, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, is a visionary who has inspired people the world over to embody the principles of self-care in order to achieve optimal, sustainable and radiant health. For twenty two years of professional experience, while specializing in pain management, women’s health and family medicine, she has touched the lives of thousands. Robyn is the founder of Santa Fe Soul, which is home to over twenty-five different practitioners offering a wide range of holistic and preventative healthcare modalities. She has also founded the Santa Fe Soul Foundation whose mission is to provide access to holistic and complementary healthcare through grants and participatory healing opportunities.
Today, Robyn is dedicated to building what she calls her legacy – a movement called the Self-Care Revolution™ aka The Institute for Self-Care. It offers a vibrant community of leading experts that provide cutting edge guidance for optimal health and self-care. This movement presents a powerful, new perspective that can change the face of healthcare. The Self-Care Revolution™ is an important part of a massive shift in modern healthcare. Robyn is currently working on her book The Healthy Travelers Guide: 7 Pathways to Conscious and Extraordinary Travel. While continuing to lead the evolution of the Self-Care Revolution™ she is also celebrating the publication of the first 12 books of the Self-Care Revolution™.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
What does self-care look like for women and how do we as women relate to this vital practice in our lives? Self care is more than just proper grooming or the occasional massage... Think Body, Mind and Spirit! The first thing many people think when they think about making themselves a priority is that they are somehow taking away from others.
This couldn’t be further from the truth, as what we give to ourselves just allows us to be there more for the people who are important to us!
Join the Emerge365 hosts, as we dialogue and share ways to help motivate you to take care of you entire self. On tonight's show we will provides tips for you to treat yourself better, including getting proper rest, exercise and eating healthy.
This is the perfect time of year to focus on your own renewal…say goodbye to putting yourself low on your priority list, and say hello to a new you that makes YOU the number one priority.
Glenda Watson Natale is a Board certified Holistic Nurse, degreed in Nursing, Communication and Theatre as well, active member of the American Holistic Nurses Association, experience in clinical practice as a Psychiatric nurse, and as adjunct university faculty. She is Certified in past life regression with Brian Weiss, Reiki Master , and LightScape artist, having received professional acclaim for large format acrylic depictions of Light.
We are excited to have Dr. Norm Shealy join us on Join The Self Care Revolution. Here is a bit about Norm for you to review... C. NORMAN SHEALY, MD, PhD is a neurosurgeon, psychologist, and founding president of the American Holistic Medical Association. For over three decades, he has been at the forefront of alternative medicine and alternative health care. He holds ten patents for innovative discoveries in medicine, has published more than 300 articles, and authored more than 24 books. He is the co-founder of the American Board of Scientific Medical Intuition, and perhaps the world’s foremost medical expert on medical intuition.
Join on this wonderful call and remember... you can join Dr. Norm Shealy at our live event in June at Sante Fe Soul! We would love to meet you there
Child Care Owners and Directors listen in as Julie Bartkus and Mary Saad share an exciting opportunity to Grow your child care business!
The International Early Childhood Conference 2014 aims to provide early childhood Australia providers, service delivery managers and early childhood professionals with quality subjects and speakers that reflect the current topics that are influencing early childhood today.The conference is designed to address common challenges such as staffing, early years learning, motivation and leadership however, also acts as an opportunity to inspire, advocate and present the different pedagogical approaches to early childhood education.
Join Internationally known, Child Care Business Coach Julie Bartkus in Hawaii!
Here's the link:
Join HTR crew Justin & Jim for a Awesome show on hognose morphs with our friend Justin Mitcham. Justin has some amazing hognose hatching out. Check out HTR Sponsor http://www.extremehogs.com/
Check out Extreme Hogs on HerpersTV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYKGkUtWWWg
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (49 chatters)
- NTEB (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- susun weed (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)