SORT BY Relevancy
Looks pretty exciting (as all xformer movies are) - like a video game ...
age of extinction, falls in line with the rosicrushins and the georgia guidestones "to live in harmany with only 500million" - so , i would say the basic premise of this movie falls in line with the elimination of over 6.5 billion people as those stones laid out in the 1980's state. Also the premise of the terminator series as well as the latest tom cruise flick 'edge of tomorrow' ...
There has been much discussion about related topics such as global climate change, peak oil, deforestation, etc. Why do we not hear about the possibility that we are having a global mass-extinction right now? Today we will cover the following topics.
What is a mass-extinction?
Why do they happen?
How often do they happen?
Are we in one now, and who says?
Today we will discuss these topics and their far reaching implications.
Autobots, prepare to roll out! Michael Bay returns for the fourth and possibly his final Transformers movie with Transformers: Age of Extinction! With Dinobots running around and an entirely new cast led by Mark Wahlberg, does Bay go out like explosive energon or like a weak oil slick?
Plus, Cinema Royale will be joned by The X-Factor breakout star Brian "Astro" Bradley to talk about his feature film debut in the fantasy adventure Earth to Echo.
Tom Levenson talks with Annalee Newitz, founding editor of io9.com writer: techsploitation.com and author of 'Scatter, Adapt and Remember: How Humans Will Survive a Mass Extinction
Follow: @annaleen @tomlevenson
Sherry Reson, Producer
Release Date: June 26, 2014 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D, p.m. screenings)
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Michael Bay
Screenwriter: Ehren Kruger
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, Li Bingbing, T.J. Miller, Han Geng, Titus Welliver, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Goodman, Ken Watanabe, John DiMaggio, Mark Ryan, Robert Foxworth, Reno Wilson
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, language and brief innuendo)
Official Website: Transformersmovie.com
Plot Summary: "Transformers: Age of Extinction" is the fourth film in director Michael Bay?s global blockbuster franchise. Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, T. J. Miller, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Titus Welliver star. The film begins after an epic battle that left a great city torn, but with the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history? while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs. With help from a new cast of humans, Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen) and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world.
AreYouScreening.com and BFCA critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire Shane Leonard review Transformers: Age of Extinction and They Came Together.
We'll be letting you know if you need to get to theaters, sharing interview clips, and answering listener questions.
This is going to be an interesting week, as the summer popcorn superstar clashes with, among other things, a rom-com bashing with David Wain directing, and Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler shooting for laughs.
Everywhere you look online there are cutting edge technologies and devices that are promising to revolutionize the way we work the web. Everything from smartwatches to computerized glasses are all the rage right now, along with all manner of wearable devices. Some of these technologies may indeed prove to be game changers, producing a sea change that will leave more mundane technologies in their wake. Others will wind up in the hi-tech bone heap. Either way, as changes come at us faster and faster, we need to find a way to deal with technological extinction, or as I like to call it, "Survival of the fastest."
PHILADELPHIA OWN REVOLITIONARY 2014 BROTHER PTAH AND NBPP 2014 BROTHER JELAIN WILL TOUCH ON THE WORLD PREMIER TRANSFORMERS EXTINCTION THE FALL AND THE DEATH OF MANKIND PEACE BLACK GOD BLACK LIGHT AND BLACK TRUTH
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Conservative Report (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The EMS Show (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)