SORT BY Relevancy
Express Yourself is an online discussion-and-debate show for teens - hosted by teens. The show’s focus is to stimulate interactive discussions between the teen panel, teen participants, and experts regarding real-life issues, accomplishments and concerns facing teens from all racial and social economic backgrounds.
The show offers a creative and safe learning environment where teens can explore their ideas, develop skills and build self-confidence through a variety of topics.
Queen of Hearts interviews Jayne Rios-International best-selling author of Interactive Author: Monetize Your Message, CEO of Express Yourself eLearning and co-founder of Women's Global Leadership Alliance.
Top 6 reasons to listen to this show.
1. Learn why Jayne change her employment status for her family??
2. Learn how to recognize your purpose in life??
3. Make sure that you DO what you LOVE.
4. Get with other people to support you during a difficult time.
5. Learn Jayne's advice to entrepreneurs.
6. Learn how Jayne stays motivated.
Contact Jayne: http://www.expressyourselfelearning.com
in Self Help
Rick Heller is John’s guest on this CHI FOR YOURSELF. Rick leads meditations at the Humanist Community at Harvard. In this interview he tells us that meditation is actually an age-old secular practice with numerous scientifically verified physical and psychological benefits- a meditation you can be comfortable with even if you have no religious leanings.
Rick Heller is the author of Secular Meditation: 32 Practices for Cultivating Inner Peace, Compassion, and Joy.
Jessica Leichtweisz and Dr. Aikyna Finch will be joined on the Empowering Women Series by Stacy Moscotti, passionate entrepreneur and network marketer, as she discusses, "Vitamin Be Yourself." She is going tell us about the five core areas of Self Health. She is a woman without limits and truly believes the impossible is possible. Call in at (949) 203-4763 or chat in at 9pm EST/ 8pm CST on 11/19 and join the conversation. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2015/11/20/vitamin-be-yourself
in Self Help
Tonight I want to share my experience today of loving yourself free through musical expression. I got the honor of witnessing a beautiful musical performance Anna's Way part II with Bass player Barry Green and an extarordinary group of musicians in a friend's home. It was an eperience that held many lessons of loving myself free. It was followed by a discussion with the friend who invited me about the human condition and our spiritual evolution of state through loving ourselves so completely that we experience a wholeness in our epressing ourselves as Souls as divine beings having a human experience. Please join me. I would wish that I will be able to impart even the smallest experience of the beauty of today's lessons.
This week I have two special guests, Emily Roberts author of Express Yourself: A Teen Girl’s Guide to Speaking Up and Being Who You Are; and my daughter, Kelly Skeen, co-author of the forthcoming book Communication Skills for Teens: How to Listen, Express and Connect for Success.
The three of us will be discussing: What your communication style says about you. How you express yourself when you communicate in person and via technology. What mistakes you may be making that are tarnishing your reputation and straining your relationships with others. We will also discuss how to keep relationships with (friends, family, romantic partners & colleagues) strong with technology. How can we use technology appropriately.
Many teen girls feel pressured to be nice, rather than assert their opinions. They may fear being called bossy or pushy when speaking their mind or offering a different point of view. If you have ever stopped yourself from expressing your opinion, you know how bad it can feel afterward.
In our modern world of social media and texting, strong communication skills are needed more than ever. This book will not only give you the tools needed to speak up in everyday or difficult situations, but it will also provide powerful advice for effectively communicating in the digital world.
About Michelle and Kelly’s book:
Communication Skills for Teens provides the guidance you need to become a better communicator and succeed in all areas of life. You’ll also learn tons of essential life skills, including active listening, assertiveness, clarifying language, the art of an apology, compassion, interviewing skills, family communication, and more. Each chapter focuses on one key aspect of communication, offers a real teen’s perspective, and includes practical exercises to help you apply what you’ve learned in the real world—away from your computer and smartphone screens.
THE WRESTLING LOUNGE PROUDLY WELCOMES NWA/WCW WRESTLING LEGEND BEAUTIFUL BOBBY EATON ONE HALF OF THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS AT 3PM EST. QUESTIONS CALL 773-897-6289 PRESS 1
It's another trip to Tinseltown, as your hosts, The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Actress Jane Park Smith ("Quarantine" "Bring it On: In It To Win It") welcome Actor Omar Leyva, Known for his work on such TV shows and Movies as "Pineapple Express" "Law and Order: LA" "CSI: LA" "Criminal Minds" "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" "Gang Related" and SO much more! BE THERE!
in Self Help
Our guest on this show is an internationally renowned thought leader and visionary author who has shared the stage with Gregg Braden, Panache Desai, and Dr. Eric Pearl. Marlise Karlin been interviewed on NBC and Fox News about her pioneering mind-body research. The emotional and physical trauma of her past, and the illnesses it caused, ignited her search to discover new solutions. Converging 25 years of study in Eastern holistic traditions and modern science, including Epigenetics and Neuroplasticity, Marlise developed The Simplicity of Stillness®, SOS Method.
Over a decade of case studies shaped the uniquely different Meditation Technology, which has evidenced highly effective benefits for people on 6 continents.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Appearance (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)