SORT BY Relevancy
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the program planned for Saturday was hindered. Apologies are offered for any inconvenience. Join us now - Sunday, October 27 for the program about M.L. and preparedness.
Jason Pillow and 'Rod' (pseudonym) team up to discuss martial law, its implications and what your expections should be.
Are you ready? If so, great - then, you won't mind listening as a type of 'check list', but if not, then what? The Lord wants all of us prepared...mentally, spiritually AND physically. He is faithful.
Jason is a former Satanist; Rod served in Afghanistan. Both men are warriors (spiritual and physical realms). Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenace of his friend [Prov 27:17]
Jason and Rod team up to discuss:
- the most likely scenarios to trigger Martial Law - what people should expect during M.L. - what to do within the first 72 hrs of martial law - how to prepare for M.L. and long-term plans - overall military strategies in how to protect yourself, loved ones, home, property etc
Rod's exposure to and involvement in the military has resulted in a wealth of information, as well as hands-on experience.
The two men emphasize the necessity of having plans in place, as well as preparedness in the event of Martial Law (which is coming). Rod will define and enhance the military and strategic aspects of individual preparation.
I understand that believers have a hard time dealing with the subject of war, especially on the topics of 'weapons', 'martial law', 'self-defense' etc. Taking a realistic stand...
WELCOME: Circa 21st Century.
My expections for a unified, endearing country have not been fulfilled. My/our HOPES ARE ENDLESS...We're SPEECHLESS and our LEADERS IN GOVERNMENT ARE CLUELESS...ALL OF THEM!
POLITICS AND ENDLESS HOPES. Did you know POLITICS comes from the Greek word 'politilca' and is the art or science of influencing people on a civic or individual level, when there are more than 2 people involved.
21st Century...OUR *phones - wireless...*cooking - fireless...*cars - keyless...*food - fatless...*tires - tubeless.
Everything is becoming LESS but still OUR HOPES ARE ENDLESS!
Children, OUR FUTURE are...etc.
Valentines Day carries lots of romantic expections. Sandy speaks with psychotherapist, Dr. Joseph Burgo, on "Dealing with Mixed Emotions: When Valentine's Day Disappoints"
Is there any justifiable reason why relationships are typically based on a blueprint of laws and rules centered around it being absolutely necessary for each individual or gender to adhere and live-up-to the expectations of the other - under the seeming pretense of this is what Love 'should' be or 'is' in practical reality? Join Nalagy and Jahwie this week as we discuss
We're back!! Today we will take a look back at 2012 and talk about what it meant to us, some of the top issues of last year and our expections for 2013 and forward. Tune in!! Call in!! Enjoy!! Hosts- Justin Trevor Additional Credits- Additional Music by N8 Chat Room moderated by James Alva Graphic Designs by Matt Sooley
THE MAJOR REASONS RELATIONSHIPS FAIL with PENNY COHEN, LCSW Penny Cohen is a psychotherapist and author of the book, “Personal Kabbalah.” On this show we will be discussing why some people often have trouble maintaining and sustaining relationships.
A religious show regarding helping people to better their life by changing their knowledge, their thinking, their speaking, their actions, their habits, their expections and their goals so they can find their purpose in life. A guideline to direct people as they take 'The Journey Into a New Life'. as written in my book. IT'S ALL ABOUT CHANGE!
Today, Roger is talking with Ronald Austin, a highly respected Guyanese intellectual and diplomat. He is a former Guyana Ambassador to China. They will be discussing the formation of the APNU and the expections of the opposition. They will also cover whether Guyanese are getting the message out to the world about corruption, drugs, and murder in Guyana, looking too at the inquiries over Linden and Agricola. Can Guyana be restored to a high and morale standing? Join us as we try to find some a
We are going to continue on with this week's theme of expections. We are going to use the article Ten Tips for Rebooting Your Life by Taking a Break - http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/ten-tips-rebooting-life-taking-break-124700982.html Who do you want to become professionally? What will it take to become who you want to be? Are you setting high expectations? Or, are you just bouncing along with no plan? Do you want to achieve something great, but getting out of your comfort zone scar
One of the toughest fighters in the Strikeforce women's division, Alexis Davis, looks to revenge a loss and cliumb thte ladder as she faces former champion Sarah Kaufman Mar. 3 in Columbus, OH. We'll talk to Davis about training for the rematch, her views on the 135 division, and her expections for the fight..
As we come together to celebrate our 1st Anniversary on Feb 12 at Las vegas,what are your expectations for the whole party..?? East Africa radio USA is the fastest and leading media house in the diaspora broadcasting daily in Swahili and English languages,it targets all persons from Africa continent who are in the diaspora and back home.With hot issues of discussion like politics,social daily life,economic matters,news,sports,music and shouts segment..we are what you deserve.Hosted by Kenyas mul
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (32 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (24 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (20 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (4 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Rapid Fire Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Puter Shack (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- FRNARadio (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- The Express (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (0 chatters)