SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We don't get what we ask for, we get what we expect. Whatever we don't have is because of our own resistance to it. What have you been struggling to have that you keep thinking outside sources are keeping you from? Let's let go of the resistance and recognize that there is only one Source, and that source is within us. And let's check out expectations and the beliefs and worthiness that is attached to them. Call the number for coaching on this and any topic.
Today we are going to explore expectations? Do you have expectations for yourself? Or, are you only dealing with other people's expectations of you? What about your kids? Do they have their own expectations of themselves? Or, and they only attempting meet the expectations of everyone around them?
With the season of back to school on it's way and new beginnings at the horizon. How do we as parents set realistic expectations for our children?
Join us Saturday September 6, 2014 @ 4:00pm
or call in (773) 897-6177.
in Self Help
Many of us have been living our lives by expectations. Expectations on how to be the good or right kind of Mom, Sister, Co-Worker, etc. And how about the expectations we have of ourselves? Expect our body to be a certain way, expect that we shouldn’t get angry when we do. What if this is judgment, and conclusion and that creates stuckness? What if there was a different possibility by inviting question into our expectations? What else could be possible?
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress."
Tonight at 7/8p (ct/et), the GreenHouse FX Radio Show will be taking a personal approach on a few concerns. Examining how to deal with change, dealing with expectations, and the ideal of hope for the future. There will be points made to assist those who also dealing with these challenges in their life, but actual experiences and testimonials will be shared... a reminder that YOU are not alone when dealing with similar obstacles.
As well as looking back at the past week's news in Chicago and World-Wide.
"Change, Expectations, and Hope"
Based out of Chicago, "The Effect" explores artistry and creativity throughout the city and it's surrounding areas. Announcing current and up-coming events and creating dialogue about topics that are local and world-wide.
in Self Help
Expectations! We all have them. We expect people to act a certain way. We expect our kids to behave in public. We expect our significant other to treat us how we treat them. We expect people to have and exercise common sense. Think back to the time when you hinted at something and your significant other did not pick up on the hint. Expectations! Expectations! Expectations! What happens when our expectations are not met? Often, it leads to disappoinment. That disappointment leads to a range of emotions. Tonight, we discuss how to manage our expectations to avoid disappointment.
On tonites episode of Playin' Bent your host Deezy and Ace will be talking about "High Expectations" when going into a relationship. Do we sometimes set the bar too high when it comes to sex, love and relationships? Does setting the bar high cause failure in relationships because that person didn't meet your expectations? Tune in to this hilarious podcast live every sunday at 8pm est. Tonite's special guest is CFO of GOASO "Benji" ... call in during the show and let us know your thoughts and reactions 215-383-5721!!!
in Self Help
A Perfect Plan is all about perception. Mostly the perception of the person making the plan. If your outcome is dependent on others, this is the show for you. Join hosts Barbara Hetzel, Danica Trebel, and Connie Rogers in the discussion about managing expectations and getting the results you want.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling.
Danica Trebel, founder of Danica Trebel Family Dynamics & Life Coaching, knows first-hand the power and healing that can come from a family united. It was through her own personal experiences with eating disorders and the separation from her family and children that led her to this place of healing and restoration and passion to help others. It’s her deepest desire to help transform the world one relationship at a time.
Connie Rogers is a Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Owner of Bite Size Pieces, Published Health & Wellness Author, Certified Reiki Master and a Certified Cosmetologist/Skin Expert for the past 37 years. She coined the phrase "Your Skin is a Barometer of what goes on inside Your Body.” Connie has her own line of "Reverseage Wellness" organic essential oils. https://bitesizepieces.leadpages.net/medicine-cabinet-makeover/#sthash.c9rnuiNK.dpuf
How often do we set out with the best of intentions and fail? How often do we have expectations that override our intentions? How often do we allow ourselves or others to find redemption after failure? Today's show is about that and more. Join in the discussion in the chat room and we'll see where this topic takes us.
We will discuss how both positive and negative expectations and beliefs impact a successful outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Chickpea Vegetarian Stew, and the "adventure" recipe will be Shrimp and Sausage Pasta.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)