SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We don't get what we ask for, we get what we expect. Whatever we don't have is because of our own resistance to it. What have you been struggling to have that you keep thinking outside sources are keeping you from? Let's let go of the resistance and recognize that there is only one Source, and that source is within us. And let's check out expectations and the beliefs and worthiness that is attached to them. Call the number for coaching on this and any topic.
Today we are going to explore expectations? Do you have expectations for yourself? Or, are you only dealing with other people's expectations of you? What about your kids? Do they have their own expectations of themselves? Or, and they only attempting meet the expectations of everyone around them?
in Self Help
Many of us have been living our lives by expectations. Expectations on how to be the good or right kind of Mom, Sister, Co-Worker, etc. And how about the expectations we have of ourselves? Expect our body to be a certain way, expect that we shouldn’t get angry when we do. What if this is judgment, and conclusion and that creates stuckness? What if there was a different possibility by inviting question into our expectations? What else could be possible?
in Self Help
A Perfect Plan is all about perception. Mostly the perception of the person making the plan. If your outcome is dependent on others, this is the show for you. Join hosts Barbara Hetzel, Danica Trebel, and Connie Rogers in the discussion about managing expectations and getting the results you want.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling.
Danica Trebel, founder of Danica Trebel Family Dynamics & Life Coaching, knows first-hand the power and healing that can come from a family united. It was through her own personal experiences with eating disorders and the separation from her family and children that led her to this place of healing and restoration and passion to help others. It’s her deepest desire to help transform the world one relationship at a time.
Connie Rogers is a Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Owner of Bite Size Pieces, Published Health & Wellness Author, Certified Reiki Master and a Certified Cosmetologist/Skin Expert for the past 37 years. She coined the phrase "Your Skin is a Barometer of what goes on inside Your Body.” Connie has her own line of "Reverseage Wellness" organic essential oils. https://bitesizepieces.leadpages.net/medicine-cabinet-makeover/#sthash.c9rnuiNK.dpuf
How often do we set out with the best of intentions and fail? How often do we have expectations that override our intentions? How often do we allow ourselves or others to find redemption after failure? Today's show is about that and more. Join in the discussion in the chat room and we'll see where this topic takes us.
We will discuss how both positive and negative expectations and beliefs impact a successful outcome. As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Chickpea Vegetarian Stew, and the "adventure" recipe will be Shrimp and Sausage Pasta.
Call in (661-449-9318) and discuss with us where the line is drawn between setting personal standards and your expectations of other people. Is there actually a difference? Are the two concepts completely divergent or do they actually intersect, or at least correlate? Join us in the dicsussion by calling in or commenting in the online chat room. You can also post on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/knotyourtypicalradiotalk.
Call in you will be glad that you joined us. We can hardly wait to hear your perspectives!
Join Host Latisha M as she continues this month of Women Histroy Celebrating the lives of women making a difference in our past and for our future. Special Guest Simeaka Melton of Rising Above Expectations (RAE)
The sole purpose of RAE is to provide all youth with the tools to achieve and demonstrate the courage, wisdom, and the strength to make good choices, and rise above expectations. RAE strives to offer your child a program that will motivate and challenge them academically and socially. Although RAE does not promising perfection, they are offering tools for improvement.
Simeaka Melton is the founder of Rising Above Expectations Youth Services, inc. The organization was inspired by her daughter Aaliyah Melton, developed for all girls and expanded to boys with the help and support of her three sons and husband. Simeaka is also the founder of Simeaka & Company, a firm established to provide educational presentations, empowerment speaking engagements, youth curriculums and inspirational productions.
Sponsors: Chere Cofield International Coach Caprice Smith Walls You Love TBAIMS Slantress Magazine
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (15 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Writestream (11 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (9 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (9 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (9 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (8 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- In Bed With Red (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Artists Loft (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (1 chatters)
- Emerge365 (1 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (0 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)