SORT BY Relevancy
This week, in honor of the Urantia Book Fellowship's successful outreach to the UFO Conference in AZ earlier this month, we are our replaying an interview with retired USAF Lieutenant Colonel, Donald M. Ware.
Donald Ware has studied UFOs since he saw seven alien vehicles over Washington, DC on July 26,1952. He received a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Duke University in 1957 and an MS in Nuclear Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology in 1972. After serving his country as a fighter pilot, staff scientist, test manager, and teacher, he retired from USAF in 1982.
Don is an authority on the UFO phenomenon and has lectured all over the world. He served as State Director and Eastern Regional Director for MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) and has been a Director of the International UFO Congress. He is now on an Advisory Board of the Exopolitics Institute trying to move formal interaction with those from other planets to an unclassified level below that of MJ-12.
His search for truth has led to physical, mental, and spiritual interactions with the larger reality represented by the alien presence. Fifteen papers documenting his findings while seeking truth are at: www.freewebs.com/donware
Don is also a student of The Urantia Book and has introduced the book to hundreds of people. He says, “I purchased the Urantia Book at a UFO conference in about 1990. I used it as an occasional reference in my studies of the larger reality of our alien visitors. It remained on the bottom of my reading stack, because I had reason to read many smaller books first. During my meditation on New Years resolutions for 1999 I knew I had to move that book from the bottom to the top and not read any other book until I finished it cover to cover. My only regret is that I did not read it sooner.”
Donald is sure to challenge what you think you know about ETs. Please join us for this unique look at the UFO phenomenon.
Dr. Steven Greer Sirius Movie Gun owners see ammunition shortage in California, across U.S. Queen Elizabeth arrest warrants; Steve Bassetts Citizen Hearing on Disclosure History is Repeating Itself: USA Bishop breaks with Vatican Report from Korea’s DMZ Mind Control from HAARP Who Speaks for Planet Earth
Originally 40,353,607 different pure human races were created by Creation, and they began in a natural-evolutionary manner upon many planets within many solar systems of many galaxies throughout the entire universe. These human races developed from natural-biologic-evolutionary processes within the developmental confines of the planets. The evolution was such that first flora came into being by way of certain amino acids and amino-acid chemical compounds. Through natural processes of waxing and waning further natural coincidences occurred, the result of further purposeful encounters of cause and effect. The result was new amino-acid compounds from which fauna developed - the animal kingdom. At the time when only flora existed, lichen and similar growths alone existed, but later animals came into existence which not only ate plants but also each other.
The visible universe is only one of seven belts. The entire universe constitutes a double spiral and egg shaped Creation. The Universe is divided into seven units, i.e. rings or belts that, entirely together, form the whole Universe, and all of these rings are rotating against each other and have different diameters and an ovoid shape.
The depletion of the Ogallala Aquifer.
The Ogallala Aquifer is a shallow water table aquifer located beneath the Great Plains in the United States. One of the world's largest aquifers, it underlies an area of approximately 174,000 mi² (450,000 km²) in portions of eight states: (South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas). Depletion is accelerating, with 2% lost between 2001 and 2009 alone. Certain aquifer zones are now empty; these areas will take over 6,000 years to replenish naturally through rainfall. The Ogallala used to have an average depth of 240 feet; however, today its average depth is just 80 feet. There is Texas town called Happy which has lost all of its water because of the depletion Ogallala Aquifer so their farmers can no longer farm the land there. The U.S. Department of Agriculture says that in 60 years the plains will be uneconomical to farm. We have built cities towns and farms around something that is unsustainable. About 71 percent of our water is used to irrigate our food.
The Milky Way galaxy has around 587 billion suns and planets, but at the same time, there are only about 7 million smaller and larger solar systems with planets, on which higher life exists. There are 7,000,000 solar systems in our galaxy with planets, on which higher forms of life exist. The universe with all its galaxies is very thinly settled with human forms of life, whereby that also includes dimensions shifted in time and space, respectively, all existing space-time configurations. Known to us, in this galaxy, are only 2,630,000 highly developed human civilizations, which actually belong together, whereby, from other galaxies known to us, a further 1,141,000,000 can be factored in. So roughly 2.6 million human civilizations in the Milky Way Galaxy and about 1.1 billion human civilizations from other galaxies. The Plejaren estimate that in the universe in our space time configuration there are 6 to 7 trillion human civilizations. The Plejaren say "Our scientists estimate that in the entire universe about 6,000,000,000,000 to 7,000,000,000,000 essentially human civilizations, of higher and lower form, would have to exist in your material space-time configuration"
86. Because the Haster inhabitants are now interested in life forms in the remote vastness of the Universe which is still inaccessible to them but cannot yet reach these areas with their technology, we have extended our connections with them in such a way that we brought an expeditionary command of the Haster inhabitants here in the Great Spacer.
87. We also helped them build their station, which was created in the depths of the North Sea and from where they will expand their expeditionary work across the whole world.
88. Since their mental, physical, and consciousness-related development has not yet progressed as far as ours, we can only maintain physical contact with them using our vibration-neutralizing devices, as we must also do so with the Earth people when it is necessary now and then.
89. However, this now means that the Haster inhabitants can freely move among the Earth people because their vibrations turn out to be bearable with those of the Earth people, but only briefly.
90. The Haster inhabitants cannot remain in the direct range of the vibrations of the Earth people for more than 17 hours; otherwise, they begin to lose control of themselves.
Roughly 4 million people are born on the street and die on the street in India every day.18 million people starve to death every year in world.
There is a net gain of 9000 new borns per hour over the number of deaths.
Bangladesh, a country the size of Iowa, has a population of 167 million which is more people than live in Russia. The Islamic leaders in that country do not allow birth control.
10 million children die every year from starvation or starvation related diseases.
The world population grows by 77 million people annually.
The United States is the third fastest growing country in the world because of immigration.
America will add 100 million people by 2035 because of immigration.
Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California don't possess enough water for their residents. The largest user of water is agriculture which uses 70% of the water.
The depletion of the Ogallala Aquifer. The Ogallala Aquifer is a shallow water table aquifer located beneath the Great Plains in the United States. One of the world's largest aquifers, it underlies an area of approximately 174,000 mi² (450,000 km²) in portions of eight states: (South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas). Depletion is accelerating, with 2% lost between 2001 and 2009 alone. Certain aquifer zones are now empty; these areas will take over 6,000 years to replenish naturally through rainfall. The Ogallala used to have an average depth of 240 feet; however, today its average depth is just 80 feet. There is Texas town called Happy which has lost all of its water because of the depletion Ogallala Aquifer so their farmers can no longer farm the land there. The U.S. Department of Agriculture says that in 60 years the plains will be uneconomical to farm. We have built cities towns and farms around something that is unsustainable. About 71 percent of our water is used to irrigate our food
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- Yada (28 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (25 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Prophetico (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BevNat (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Man In The Mirror (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)