SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
There was the time Marianne's Dotter walked in on her fiance having sex with her planned Maid of Honor... and the time that Tommy found out that his boyfriend was filming gay orgy in his backyard... all this, plus much more on this special edition of "Let There Be Shade" where we talk about the exes that made us go "oh."
We will discuss the various problems that exes and outside friendships can cause for people in relationships.
An ex-boyfriend, contacted me via social media the other day. He was giving the small talk vibe. He then went into this whole speech, "I miss you, Lisa." "Remember that time?" and on and on. I was polite during the chat. But my only thought was fuck off.
What are the best ways to handle this situation? Listen to me talk through it.
Tonight's show is about stalkers and crazy exes! Something most of us can relate to from experience or through friends and family. If you haven't experienced it yourself, I'm pretty sure you know someone who has. You ever go to your car and see a key print on it from your crazy ex girl or your stalker who doesn't care that you already have a man? How about receive obsessive emails or letters sent to your home from someone whom you made clear to that you aren't interested in and even worse, you don't know who that person is or how they know your contact information? These are just a few of the many situations we'll be discussing on tonight's show.
Also, tonight is the debut of not 1, but 2 of the newest co-hosts on "It's Real Talk Radio: Miss Behave, & Dee Nice. These 2 proved themselves worthy to be a part of the "It's Real Talk Radio" staff, and we look forward to having them on board for our Monday shows.
Oh we're not done! We have a guest caller who will be joining us for the second half of the show by the name of Kimberly Klacik (Clay-sick). Kimberly is founder of the non-profit organization "Potential Me". "Potential Me" is a program that offers young women ideal garments for a special day, in exchange for their volunteer services. You can find out more details by visiting http://www.potential-me.com and by listening to tonight's discussion with the "It's Real Talk Radio" hosts and Kimberly Klacik.
Please be mindful that Potential Me is a non-profit organization that's for a good cause in helping motivate and lift the spirits and self-esteem of young ladies, so your support to help keep this program functioning is needed and much appreciated.
in Pop Culture
Torrei Hart is more than just Kevin Hart's ex-wife. She recently starred in VH1's Atlanta Exes and has so many other business ventures on deck. She is also managing her career and being a mother to her two kids. She checks in with the Have A Seat Crew Jazzy F., VH1 info, and Tori Bleu to update the people on what's been going on since the show aired. Call in if you have any questions, we will be taking calls.
Join us for an official talk tonight on Exes dealing with family and more.
Today on Rodney Perry live the cast of a new reality show, Preachers' Exes stop by to chat with Rodney. Tune in on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 2 PM EST
Rodney Perry Live is a show consisting of all arts and entertainment. Everything from comedy and politics to music and acting. Rodney covers it all with a comedic slant.
Tune in each and every Monday at 2pm EST www.blogtalkradio.com/rodneyperrylive to check out "Rodney Perry Live" on internet radio: Call in number: (718) 305-6383.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview We Tv's Ex-Isle Star Dr. Ish Major.
Ex Isle is a groundbreaking new series, where five on-again; off-again couples endure intensive therapy in order to break free of their toxic relationships forever. Secluded on a remote island, the couples are joined by show host Carmen Electra and guided on a multi-step process for getting over their ex, led by relationship therapist Dr. Ish Major. In an unexpected twist, the arrival of 10 eligible singles gives the exes a fresh chance at love, and others a dose of heartache.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)