SORT BY Relevancy
Jack and Robert are back, and so, too, are Aston Villa. After an international break that saw plenty of players out on duty (and one injured) the club are ready to take on Everton at Goodison Park this weekend.
And after three straight goalless losses, it sure would be nice to see Villa get SOMETHING from this matchup. The good news, of course, is that Christian Benteke is back, and he should help add some potency to what has been an absolutely anemic attack.
So we've got coverage of all this and more on today's Holtecast! Remember, you can subscribe on YouTube, or to our audio-only feed at iTunes, Stitcher, BlogTalk Radio, or anywhere else you get podcasts. Thanks, as always, for listening!
Alright, losing 3-0 to Arsenal is fine. Doing the same to Chelsea? Acceptable. A 2-0 loss that was competitive for 82 minutes to Manchester City was even, dare we say it, encouraging. But 3-0 to Everton? A team that had allowed more goals than any other in the Premier League? Well, that's just infuriating.
And it doesn't help that Aston Villa played terribly to boot.
Jack and Robert are back to dissect yet another loss. Four in a row in a stretch that we knew was capable of producing exactly that kind of run. And in fact, that's the only thing keeping most Villa fans sane right now. Lose 3-0 to QPR on Monday, though, and you can bet we all lose that tenuous grasp.
Newcastle United take the pitch hoping to ease the bad taste left in the collective mouth of the Toon Army by the 3-2 loss to Hull City at St. James' Park. We will talk through the match which just conclued at Everton and as ever the show is wide open for phone calls, tweets or chat questions from anyone.
In our weekly episode of 7500 to Holte's Holtecast, we take a look at the thrilling seven-goal derby between West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa, talk about some transfer rumours, and more. We've also got a preview of this weekend's match at Everton with Brian Lewis of SB Nation's Royal Blue Mersey.
I will be discussing my Team, West Ham's 3-2 loss to Everton and all of the fallout from the game!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (0 chatters)