SORT BY Relevancy
On our show today we discuss Selfishness in Marriage with Chris and Carmen Garner. We all marry thinking that the “honeymoon” will never end; that the euphoric feelings of love will always be there, but the Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthians that those who marry will have trouble (1Cor. 7:28). Yes, there will be trouble from the outside; illness, financial problems, problems with children, but often the problems couples experience come from one or both spouses’ selfishness. James 4:1 points this out; “What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?” Each spouse’s own selfishness tends to be the biggest problem in marriage.
Guest Speaker Information:
Fortified Marriages Ministry
March 20, 2014 - LIVING A RICHER LIFE: with Vance Simms, Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, Inc. and his wife Rana. Authors of “Brokenness Produces Pearls”
THIS WEEK'S MESSAGE: If you’ve ever heard the words, “Just wait until your father gets home,” you probably grew up in a family where you recall those moments when your dad walked through the door, home from work. Fathers are frequently viewed as the go-to parent for discipline and sound advice while mothers are the go-to parent for nurturing, sympathy and comfort. However, fathers matter more than just being the person in the family who may rule with an iron fist. In many of today’s families, Dads are not in the home at all and, too often, due to broken relationships. How can we begin the healing process when it is possible and enrich all the lives involved?
Vance, the Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, “Fathers Mentoring Fathers”, commits himself to building stronger, healthier communities by supporting, encouraging, and enlightening today’s fathers and families. Rana serves her local community in many fashions, through her work, supporting young children and their families, and through volunteerism in church and school. Vance and Rana reside in Phoenix, AZ with their five young children.
Dr. Damond J. Roker, Motivational speaker, teacher, entrepreneur, & author is a husband and father that understands the power of his relationship with his daughters, and how important it has been for him to stay active in their lives and to cultivate them to understand the role their future husbands must play in their lives and what they should expect from their potential mates.
Do you want to know how to go deeper with The Father? How to have a deeper relationship with HIM? Well in tonight's broadcast Pastor Maisha will share the revelation she got straight from the throne room of GOD. Here's a hint: Is GOD your daddy or your FATHER??? Think about it
This Week on "What's Right About Men?" : Relationship with Father; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Exploring the positive and negative aspects of the father/son relationship and the fallout that takes place as a result. How have we been positively and negatively impacted by this key relationship? What takes place with boys when a father is missing in action in their son’s life? What did we learn from our father’s about being a man? And, what is the role of a father in today’s world?
We look forward to your questions and comments. Call into the show at 1-347-205-9869 OR Ask questions in the Chatroom. Just scroll about 1/2 way down the Show Page to the Chatroom and start "chatting!"
Join Sue Graywolf, Sharon Rainbow Eagle and Jim Graywolf for Eaglewolf Radio on the Ciracle Station on Wednesday, 7/30 at 1 PM MST, 3 PM EST, 8 PM London and 10 PM Israel time as we welcome our friends Alanna Aisha and Mallku Wachuma from Peru will come and share their wisdom and energy around Father Sky and Mother Earth and the love we can find in their presence. We will speak of the creatures walking their realms and how to tap into their energy as well. Mallku and Alanna are particularly connected with the energy and spirit of the Andes. They know and connect with Earth and Sky on a daily basis. And they understand the love and light needed to banish the hate around us globally.
Dancing with Father Sky, Dancing with Mother Earth,
Touching the 4 directions, Embracing all the Elements,
Reverencing the Kingdom of our beloved Animals,
Reverencing the Kingdom of the Minerals, Reverencing the Kingdom of the Plants, Flowers...
Feeling and embracing our Mother Nature...
Let´s Magic be expanded through our hearts! Enjoying the path,
Feeling the beauty all around, Expanding this beauty from the heart,
Activating the Path of Beauty, Activating Unconditional Love,
We are Love! Love, love, love, love!
Don’t miss this show! We will paint more of the picture of how we can better connect with our planet for our own health and wellbeing and for the connections and love provided to us for others and our planetary home.
We invite listeners to come and participate in the discussion and sharing of knowledge. And we thank all our listeners for truly “being” the shows we air.
~ Join the conversation on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455896104456562/
Today we'll be talking about what it means to be a real father. How stand up men show their children love, compassion and discipline.
We will also be talking about the Festival For Fathers coming up this Saturday honoring the great fathers in our community.
Host/Producer: Erica Brady Co-Host: Syreeta Jones
June presents a celebration of many events. Weddings are often held in June. A large majority of graduations are in June. But the most important event in June is Father's Day! Despite the epidemic of absentee Fathers or men claiming, "It's not mine!", the role of the Father is still a much needed authority in the family, in the home and in our world. A Father's words may be stern and his hand strong, but a Father's heart is open and tender toward his children. Join us as we talk about the role of the Father this month. We will be joined by Single Dads, Deacon Donny Humphrey and Brother Demetrius Taylor and Married Father Minister John Russell. Talk with you then!
Just paying a lil tribute to a man that made us laugh all the while he was suffering. We can only imagine what his family if going throuhg but we wish them nothing but good memories and solace.
Rest in Peace Robin Williams.
WGAG RADIO AND HOT DAMN POLITICS PRESENT "THE GOD FATHER (NOVEL)"
The Godfather is a crime novel written by Italian American author Mario Puzo, originally published in 1969 by G. P. Putnam's Sons. It details the story of a fictitious Mafia family based in New York City (and Long Beach, New York), headed by Don Vito Corleone, who became synonymous with the Italian Mafia. The novel covers the years 1945 to 1955, and also provides the back story of Vito Corleone from early childhood to adulthood.
Forty two years after its release, The Godfather remains on our radar. The world has changed dramatically since 1972. But The Godfather still shines on our cultural skyscape, an immoveable lodestar which even four decades later tempts and thrills, and even educates.
HOT DAMN POLITICS EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 9 PM EST ON WGAG RADIO!!
John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
It is a rare and blessed opportunity to be drawn by our Father to the Son.
They will despis us, they will hate us, they will kill us, just remember they can only kill the body but cannot touch the soul.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (0 chatters)