SORT BY Relevancy
After a week off, DME is back and in PRIME TIME BABAAAAAY! This week, the guys talk Raw, Legends House, NXT Takeover, Payback, Bareback, Ryback, Hunchbacks, Knick Knack Paddywhacks, Caddyshack, Rodney Mack, Guys named Jack, Straight Up Crack (but not really), and more! PLUS, Bethany returns for a 1 on 1 GMW, Mark the Disembodied Voice is back from his secret mission and your calls? If they feel like it. Don't miss out on The Dark Main Event! LIVE. IN PRIME TIME.
This week, our hero and Steve are here to talk some RASSLIN'. Does Steve have a million rants? Probably. Be sure to listen to hear Josh nod and say "Yeah, definitely." PLUS, the guys discuss Raw, Seth Rollins, Bluetista, Legends House, Steve's favorite show Total Divas, internet woes, spiders, tigers, wrestling, wrestling, and MOAR wrestling. And will we finally hear the details of Mark's secret mission? Probably not, but who knows? It's all that AND SO MUCH MORE. Tune in to The Dark Main Event LIVE at 9pm Eastern.
EventReviews.com is a platform for users to read and write reviews. It combines expert, advocate and crowd-sourced opinions to help users make well-informed decisions. Our unique 140 character limited reviews give users concise and to-the-point opinions about these events to help them choose which ones are worth their time.
Join me today to meet the founder of EventReviews and learn some tips and techniques on how you might use EventReviews or other event rating sites to promote your product and services.
Join hosts Michelle Walling and Larry Locken for an EPIC show encompassing three hours of the deepest metaphysical discussion on the planet. Chris Hales will discuss the journey that he has had through consciousness and will bring forth some amazing tools for clearing and realizing what is occurring with patterns of archetypes in your life. We will cover the gamut with his understanding of the Gene Keys (www.genekeys.com) and how it has affected his life, how our DNA is being affected with energy and with the collective consciousness, and finally we will talk about Atlantis, THE EVENT, and the shift (AND MUCH MORE!). This is sure to rock your boat and you will not want to miss it. The recording will be availbale immediately.
During this hour with Marnie and special guest, Betsy Roy, you'll discover:
1. The 4 P’s of Plan Development.
2. How to understand your target audience, geographical area and attendance goals.
3. The affect on budgeting and branding between hosting a church vs. an inter-denominational event
4. The value of a professionally designed website.
5. How to increase your multi-media marketing.
6. The real truth about getting noticed in a busy marketplace.
7. How to tap into grass-roots promotion and develop group leaders.
8. The value of personal one-on-one connections vs. the depersonalized norm in our society today:
9. How to count the cost and reach your goals.
As a wife, mother, grandmother, nurse and president of Women of the Word, Betsy’s passionate pursuit in life is to know God and make Him known. The nation of Israel is also much on her heart. www.Women-of-the-Word.net
Mary Rozak talks about the Live Life Local event to promote Albany County businesses
Our guests this morning are Wendy Bond, Jeri Wilson and Mary Anderson.
Wendy Bond is the President and CEO of Guaranty Escrow. As a real estate broker, mortgage banker and business owner for over 25 years, Wendy has successfully closed thousands of escrows. She has a demonstrated record of outstanding customer service skills in addition to her creative and energetic approach to the real estate business. Wendy is uniquely qualified to handle all types of real estate escrow transactions regardless of complexity.
Jeri Wilson is the Owner and Business Development Director of Your Actualized Visions Advertising Agency. Jeri started her agency 2 years ago after working in the advertising field for 7 years at one of the world’s largest agencies. She began her own agency after hearing from clients how much they enjoyed working with her, but hated the company she worked for. A group of clients urged her to start her own agency stating they would be her first clients.
Mary Anderson is the Director of Sales for the Residence Inn Manhattan Beach with over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
This morning we’re going to discuss the 365 Days of Summer Networking Event scheduled to take place at Pages bookstore on September 17.
To Find Out More about the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce visit
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To find out more about your host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (25 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (2 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (2 chatters)
- BishopJD (2 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Herpin Time (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (1 chatters)