SORT BY Relevancy
In this hour with Marnie and special guest, Sherri Ohler, you will discover:
1. The single most important factor to remember when planning an event.
2. How to make food stylish, simple and affordable, all at once.
3. Sherri’s #1 meal suggestion for event luncheons and why.
4. Creative food display tips.
5. How to handle dietary restrictions (Paleo, Gluten Free, etc.).
6. How to elevate the Danishes and cereals of a basic continental breakfast to something more special.
7. The 2 best, budget-friendly ways to make guests feel pampered.
8. Inexpensive ideas to spruce up a plain, cold or sterile venue to make it feel warm and welcoming.
9. Tips for squeezing a nice meal into minimal time and more!
Artist, author, passionate foodie and DEMDACO design partner, Sherri Ohler loves to share life’s beauty through speaking, blogging, art and food. Learn more at www.SherriOhler.com.
Special Guest: Ms. Mary Lawrence Hayes, Founder & Owner of Diamond Catering
Join Ms. Mary as she discusses how she uses her catering business to bring joy and inspiration into others' lives!
In addition, learn about her 4th Annual Best Friends Luncheon:
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Heman Park Community Center (975 Pennsylvania; University City, MO 63130)
11:30 am - 1:30 pm CST
Vintage Beaded Purse Contest
Purchase tickets in adance and/or call for your own personal/profesional catering needs: (314) 341-7844
Feel free to call in with your questions and/or comments for our special guest.
Individual Monthly Sponsor: Connie Curtis; Eddie & Maxine Jordan, II
Corporate Monthly Sponsor: http://www.williemoorejr.org at WILFLO MUSIC
For advertising, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional parent and student resources, please visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
After a week off, DME is back and in PRIME TIME BABAAAAAY! This week, the guys talk Raw, Legends House, NXT Takeover, Payback, Bareback, Ryback, Hunchbacks, Knick Knack Paddywhacks, Caddyshack, Rodney Mack, Guys named Jack, Straight Up Crack (but not really), and more! PLUS, Bethany returns for a 1 on 1 GMW, Mark the Disembodied Voice is back from his secret mission and your calls? If they feel like it. Don't miss out on The Dark Main Event! LIVE. IN PRIME TIME.
This week, our hero and Steve are here to talk some RASSLIN'. Does Steve have a million rants? Probably. Be sure to listen to hear Josh nod and say "Yeah, definitely." PLUS, the guys discuss Raw, Seth Rollins, Bluetista, Legends House, Steve's favorite show Total Divas, internet woes, spiders, tigers, wrestling, wrestling, and MOAR wrestling. And will we finally hear the details of Mark's secret mission? Probably not, but who knows? It's all that AND SO MUCH MORE. Tune in to The Dark Main Event LIVE at 9pm Eastern.
EventReviews.com is a platform for users to read and write reviews. It combines expert, advocate and crowd-sourced opinions to help users make well-informed decisions. Our unique 140 character limited reviews give users concise and to-the-point opinions about these events to help them choose which ones are worth their time.
Join me today to meet the founder of EventReviews and learn some tips and techniques on how you might use EventReviews or other event rating sites to promote your product and services.
Join hosts Michelle Walling and Larry Locken for an EPIC show encompassing three hours of the deepest metaphysical discussion on the planet. Chris Hales will discuss the journey that he has had through consciousness and will bring forth some amazing tools for clearing and realizing what is occurring with patterns of archetypes in your life. We will cover the gamut with his understanding of the Gene Keys (www.genekeys.com) and how it has affected his life, how our DNA is being affected with energy and with the collective consciousness, and finally we will talk about Atlantis, THE EVENT, and the shift (AND MUCH MORE!). This is sure to rock your boat and you will not want to miss it. The recording will be availbale immediately.
During this hour with Marnie and special guest, Betsy Roy, you'll discover:
1. The 4 P’s of Plan Development.
2. How to understand your target audience, geographical area and attendance goals.
3. The affect on budgeting and branding between hosting a church vs. an inter-denominational event
4. The value of a professionally designed website.
5. How to increase your multi-media marketing.
6. The real truth about getting noticed in a busy marketplace.
7. How to tap into grass-roots promotion and develop group leaders.
8. The value of personal one-on-one connections vs. the depersonalized norm in our society today:
9. How to count the cost and reach your goals.
As a wife, mother, grandmother, nurse and president of Women of the Word, Betsy’s passionate pursuit in life is to know God and make Him known. The nation of Israel is also much on her heart. www.Women-of-the-Word.net
Mary Rozak talks about the Live Life Local event to promote Albany County businesses
Join Host Live Chats
- BearWhitewolf32 (1 chatters)