SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. William Pierce wrote the Turner Diaries in 1978 under the pseudonym of Andrew Macdonald. The main character in the book is Earl Turner. Tonight I will read some of the quotes and short passages from the book and comment on the events described by Earl Turner in his diary.
Born and raised in the Bronx during the '70s provided the perfect ingredients for a lifetime of visual arts for Evan. With the emergence of Hip-Hop as a cultural movement, Evan gravitated to the visual element of the culture, graffiti.
Understanding the value of formal education, Evan moved to North Carolina where he received his Bachelors of Arts in Art Design from NC A&T SU. Upon graduation, Evan returned to New York City to create a life for him and his son.
To view more of Evan's work, visit: www.EvanBishopArt.com
Dr. William Pierce wrote the Turner Diaries in 1978 under the pseudonym of Andrew Macdonald. The main character in the book, Earl Turner, was born in Los Angeles, educated in Electrical Engineering, and later worked for an electronics firm in Washington, D.C. He maintained a diary during the years of the Great Revolution and he provides an account of the people in his life, his intimate thoughts, his duties, and his achievements during the latter years of the revolution before the end of his life. I will read a few quotes and short passages from the book and comment on some of the events described by Earl Turner in his diary.
From a small town 45 miles southwest of Cleveland, Ohio, John Turner grew up in a large family. His mother, whom he loved so dearly, died in 2003.
His book, Take This Journey With Me, is the first of many of the many fiction and nonfiction he plans to write. This, his first book, is one with 100 hundred chapters in what is essentially 100 poems. As a book of poetry it explores situations and emotions that we all can relate to as fellow citizens on this planet we call Earth.
Growing up with little means, and in a small town, offered him the opportunity to analyze the way life was and the way it is. His perspective, although expressed poetically in this book, is not so unique and not just his perspective alone. He understands that a universal audience will be able to relate to the words written as well as appreciate the sentiment in which they were written.
John Turner spent much of his early childhood with his brothers; playing all kinds of sports. But the one that they all enjoyed playing the most was basketball which he also played in youth baseball leagues, as a youth. But some of his most fond memories were sitting around with his brothers, making up stories to tell to the others, and then offering expressions as to who told the most compelling one at the time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (10 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- El Maat (3 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TamidAscended (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- AFTER*DARK*radio (1 chatters)
- debidaly (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Walking The Romans Road (1 chatters)