SORT BY Relevancy
From Dutchress - Elana Dolvan, a high profiled attorney, fought her way out of the cold street life in Chicago and achieved one of the most impressive careers in her family’s history. As she works her way up the ladder of success, her double identity crosses over into her very modest, and high profile life. It leaves nothing but murder and mayhem in its path.
Elana, known as one of the most ruthless female bosses in the United States, can't believe she's being tested. Her name, Dutchtress, speaks loudly in the streets.
She finds it hard to let one soul breathe another ounce of air after they have taken her most precious possession. With her most trusted solider by her side they perform a bloody symphony across the city.
~None before we Death before Dishonor~
This week's Let's Talk Trains we will reach out to our friend Skip Waters to discuss the proposed changes that are being voted on in a few days. We will also discuss the John Hankey Blog on TRAINS.com. We would also like to hear from you on the issue, please call 646-716-7106 to discuss it.
Then for the second half of the show, we talk with Brain Waller, who is leading the effort to save the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railroad.
Great show, so won't you join us?
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews MsBossladii, Owner of Grustle Hard Entertainment. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews Makeup Artist Sonia Elliott-Johnson. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
We are meeting with Bill Swanson, CEO of Cartridge World.
Cartridge World background:
• Cartridge World is the world’s leading retailer and franchisor specializing in selling brand name printers, high-quality ink and toner cartridges, printing supplies and service for business and domestic customers.
• The company pioneered an industry 20 years ago, and is still the global franchise leader with 1,400 stores in 50 countries.
• This year, Cartridge World will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary in the U.S.
• Cartridge World was named #90 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list.
• While Staples and Office Max/Depot have announced plans to close 625 stores, Cartridge World is looking to fill that need in communities across the country. Ex-big box store managers and B2B sales peoples are ideal franchisee candidates for the company.
In Part 2, we have a clip from our Great Quotes in Franchising Podcast. Franchise Interviews meets with Jeffrey Bier who owns and operates the Franklin Lakes, New Jersey location and Norman Friedman a multi store Cartridge World owner who owns and operates the Brick, New Jersey and the Toms River, New Jersey Cartridge World locations.
We have a great show today - We are meeting with Mark Dawson, CEO and President of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain.
Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain™ was launched in 2014 by a team with decades of plumbing franchise industry experience. It is a proud member of Home Brands Group™, which manages popular franchise companies that date back to 1979, including the Re-Bath® full bathroom remodeling brand. While bluefrog Plumbing + Drain™ is the newest national plumbing company, we've already made a splash, mixing proven systems and years of experience with new innovation and exceptional territory availabilit
Over the last eight years, Franchise Interviews weekly radio show has interviewed some amazing leaders in the world of franchising. This October, Franchise Interviews is featuring “Great Women Leaders in Franchising” month. Today’s Great Women Leaders in Franchising is with Hala Moddelmog. Hala Moddelmog served as president of the Arby’s franchise system. Arby’s has approximately 3,500 units and annual system-wide sales of approximately $3 billion. Under Hala’s leadership, Arby's had 12 repeated quarters of comparable store sales increases and increased EBITDA by 80 percent from 2011 to 2012. Her team created new brand positioning, launched new product platforms and new advertising campaigns and redesigned the logo.
In 2006, she was chosen as president and CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the world’s biggest grassroots organization working to eliminate breast cancer through teaching, knowledge, public policy and science throughout the globe. While she was president, Komen received its first-ever 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator, there was an increase the number of corporate sponsors and she led international mission delegations to Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Moddelmog was the first woman to lead an international restaurant company when in 1995 she was named president of Church's Chicken, the world’s third largest chicken brand with 1,500+ restaurants in 15 countries and nearly $1 billion in system sales. During her tenure, Church’s Chicken experienced eight years of consecutive comparable sales increases, which outpaced the food service industry growth rate.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (15 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (1 chatters)
- 30 Minutes with Jason Kelly (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (1 chatters)