SORT BY Relevancy
We're running with the holiday geniuses today. It's the 2013 Holiday Half Marathon in Pomona, CA. We arrive on race morning, visit with a few friends then broadcast while running the race. Along the way we'll get passed by thousands of students, talk with a runner who is battling skin cancer, dream of England with some discussion of fell running, meet some first time runners, offer some advice on becoming a good hill runner, and much, much more. It's the last half marathon of the year. Enjoy
Join Richard Diaz and his guest, Coach Jenny Hadfield as they discuss an exotic running vacation: The Havana Cuba Half Marathon. Due to the US embargo, Cuba has been restricted for US travelers. This is a unique chance to visit and run on the forbidden Island of Cuba.
Few Americans have had the pleasure of visiting Cuba since we blocked trade with Cuba as far back as October of 1960 back. Through the efforts of InsightCuba, a non-profit travel organization specializing in legal people-to-people travel to Cuba for Americans, runners from the US can legally visit Cuba to participate in this event.
A beautiful day in one of America's favorite cities is the setting for this Rock 'n' Roll race. San Francisco plays host and Transamerica is the sponsor of this point to point half marathon. While at the expo, we visit with some locals who tell us what they love about San Francisco, plus we'll talk with some runners and vendors. Race day is early with the start line near the Pacific Ocean and the finish line at City Hall. Along the way we'll bump into some very tall women who are running, a guy who complains the "On Air" sign is too small, people running for a cause, the Michelob Ultra sponsor and a restaurant owner who doesn't want the show in his space. We also interview people just as they finish. Great stories.
Jeff Nusser of CougCenter calls in to talk about his experience training for, and participating in, the Seattle Rock n' Roll half martahon.
Sunny Newport Beach, CA is the setting for Joe's hometown marathon. It's the 2014 US Bank OC Marathon and Half Marathon. Joe will take you to the expo then out on the course for 13.1 of the most beautiful miles in America. It's a point to point race that runs along the ocean around the bay and up on a cliff before finishing at the Orange County fairgrounds. Joe meets up with the race sponsor and some race directors at the expo. He'll visit with a woman who took a 10 year taper and she prepares to come back to the sport. Before the marathon Joe interviews the eventual woman's champion and some friends pacing the 3:20 pace team. On the course Joe relives a crime he stumbled into while training one day, he'll paint some pictures of magnificent views and he'll visit with many runners to hear their amazing stories. Enjoy!
I have participated in a few 5ks, a couple of mud runs and a 10 mile race in Austin,TX - but I have never fully committed to training for any of them. I love to run, but I have always been about half dedicated to it. Going into a new chapter in my life I decided that this would be the perfect time to discipline myself with all of my passions, using running as my daily foundation.
On this episode of Breathe Sexy Live, I will be discussing the importance of healthy habits, self love, focus and the power of discipline to reach lofty goals and dreams.
Are you ready for some "SPORTS NATION"
Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and StevenL are waiting to discuss sports with you - join the guys at 7:00pm
Football and more. Listen to the discussion and join in on the discussion.
50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE will celebrate five-years in the magazine industry so come on out and join us on November 8 for a good time and help us celebrate our Anniversary. Let's discuss tomorrow on the show. Talk to you real real soon.
There’s a new group of TV personalities coming to the reality show world, and that’s none other than the MAMAS that raised some of our most talented hip hop artists today. Produced by Johnson Thomas Brown Productions and Co-produced by former Xscape singer/songwriter Tameka “Tiny” Harris, “Celebrity Moms Of ATL” (#CMOA) is slated to hit our small screens very soon.
Some of the confirmed cast members of hip hop’s royalty include: Mama Camp (KCamp’s mom), Mama Ca$h (Ca$hout’s mom), Mama Shirleen (Rasheeda’s mom), Mama Diane (Tiny’s mom), Mama Violeta (TI’s mom), Mama Wyatt (Keke Wyatt’s mom), Mama Brenda (Syleena Johnson’s mom), Mama Joyce (Kandi Burruss’ mom & #RHOA cast member), & Mama Haddon (Deitrick Haddon's mom).
Tonight we are talking to the mom of R&B artist J Holiday (@KingJHoliday); we call her #MamaHoliday. Call in and find out what J Holiday was like as a child and find out about what's in store for this new Reaity Show called Celebrity Mamas Of Atlanta. Call in at 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time and ask her for yourself. 646-929-1325
1) Washington Football Team Discussion and analysis of previous game (Cleveland) and upcoming game vs. Ravens
2) NFL discussion, NFL predictions
3) College Football Preview - Maryland in the Big 10, Florida State # 1? - Jamis Winston - Repeat Heisman
5) Little League World Series
6) 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - NBA Basketball
Join us (Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and Steven L) for some football talk discussion and more from the one and only "SPORTS NATION".
7:00 PM EST ON THURSDAY'S
Join 50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE MEMBERSHIP
The Half Marathon is the most popular running event in the world today. More runners participate in this distance than any other race. Join Richard Diaz as he discusses training for this event with Luke Humphrey, Author of Hansons Half Marathon Method.
Luke is the owner and head coach of the Hanson’s-Brooks Distance Project and 2 times Olympic Trial Qualifier and 5th place finisher at the San Diego Marathon with a time of 2:14:39. Listen as these two coaches share insights and theories on preparing for Americas favorite running distance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (49 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (43 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)