SORT BY Relevancy
Teach your children, family& friends some Party Etiquette.When attending any social celebration, it is important that you bring with you proper etiquette, so you will not offend the host or any guests. Proper etiquette and behavior means that you are cooperating with everyone and want the event to be successful. Without the proper behavior, the guests and the host will not enjoy the party, and of course, they will not enjoy your company either.
Join author and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares some "real-world" how-to's for becoming a better business communicator. We all use our phones to conduct business - it's a part of everyday business life. Are you using the correct business etiquette on your teleconference calls? Are you making the best "first impression" on your business calls? You'll want pen and paper ready as you listen to this how-to business-building show. It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
You can purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams available on Amazon.com.
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. Many people spend more time planning their vacation than their life.Your life plan should cover your vision and your personal, professional, and self-development priorities and goals. It doesn’t matter whether you are 20 or 65 a life plan is key to living your best life now with intention and purpose. Regard your life plan as a work in process. Don’t shoot for perfect—that day will never come. it is a living document. You will revise it as necessary, always fine-tuning, always tweaking. Realign your priorities as needed. Earlier in my life, my children were a high priority. Friends were a lower priority. Community service wasn’t even on the list. Now that has changed. This is natural. You have to adjust your priorities as circumstances change. Be flexible—while remaining true to your values. Review your life often. It is not a document you finish and then file away. The key to implementation is visibility. You must review your life plan on a regular basis. Revise your life plan quarterly. Plans are only useful if they are relevant. Your circumstances can change quickly. Your action plans must shift accordingly. That’s why I recommend getting away for a half-day to day-and-a-half on a quarterly basis. Use part of this time to review your life plan and revise it. We refer to this as the Reflect and Refine Stage of the 4r program. Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
We provide simple, soul-delicious ideas, techniques, and solutions that will awaken your life,guide and resource your path to transformation, have you unstuck, resistance free, moving forward in the creation of your best life now.
Life stuck on autopilot or just stuck we can help with strategic life planning, eliminating limiting beliefs, personal branding.If well and just need support and accountability assistance we can deliver. If grieving or in recovery we can help you move forward with proven results.Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Courtesy, my friend, is kindness which not only boosts your reputation, it literally boosts your own stock - (stock people take of you and that they hold in your company.) Host Bart Jackson invites the reigning guru of business etiquette, Ms. Mary Mitchell, noted author, columnist and international consultant, to show how to conduct yourself and your business most personally - and most beneficially. What are the most beneficial procedures for using the smartphone - making texts - sending e-mails - and dealing with all the new communication methods? In those many personal face-to-face communications, what are the most polite and effective words & methods of behavior? If you are a person of good character, tune in find the best ways of letting folks see your optimum side.
Are you always late for the Holiday dinner? Do you often arrive at the party empty-handed? Do you get loaded and embarrass yourself at the office affair? Don't know if a text thank you counts? Well, you may need an etiquette tune-up and Rolonda and Friends are here to the rescue!
Blogger Stacey Wagner is a Certified Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant. Twin Bloggers Yvonne and Yvette Durant are called "The Pied Pipers of Politeness." Together with Ro, they bring you a dynamite show to help you know the etiquette ropes for the Holidays and everyday - particularly in business.
Every Sunday afternoon, Rolonda shares news, views, advice, and interviews, as well as motivation, encouragement, and inspiration on different ways to add more purpose and passion to your life, career, relationships, and business - for a better life and a better YOU! Join Rolonda and Friends every Sunday afternoon!
Follow the show! Plus --
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (34 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- gregfilms (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (0 chatters)