SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
in Self Help
What does Thanksgiving mean to you? What on earth are you thankful for? We will discuss how to be thankful in all things. Let us know what you are grateful for. You may join us live by calling 347-324-3295. Our special guest co-host is Evangelist Lynn Gordon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (5 chatters)
- jenbro744 (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)