SORT BY Relevancy
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
Tonight we will be discussing etiquette. You know that thing your parents tried to teach you even though they super ratchet. People should be allowed to act and speak as they please, we agree, and that's why we are going to try to teach you a more proper way to be yourself. From dressing appropriately for the occasion to social media. We got you covered. Join in on the conversation!
May 13, 2015
Today our show is on Social Etiquette!
Etiquette: is a code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary conventional norms within a society, social class, or group
Disease avoidance behavior can sometimes be compromised in the performance of courtesy manners. Violations of courtesy manners most commonly results in social disapproval from peers
A rule of etiquette may reflect an underlying ethical code, or it may reflect a person's fashion or status.
Rules of etiquette are usually unwritten, but aspects of etiquette have been codified from time to time.
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
in Self Help
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend! A celebration of love and relationships. Please share your relationship stories or advise with us. If you are looking for love, let us know what type of mate you are looking for... they may be listening to the show. If you are too shy to call send us an E-mail to email@example.com.
Andrea DeJesus is our special co-host.
Join Host Live Chats
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- BobbieG (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- Jay Earley (2 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (1 chatters)
- CT Harper (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (0 chatters)