SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
Teach your children, family& friends some Party Etiquette.When attending any social celebration, it is important that you bring with you proper etiquette, so you will not offend the host or any guests. Proper etiquette and behavior means that you are cooperating with everyone and want the event to be successful. Without the proper behavior, the guests and the host will not enjoy the party, and of course, they will not enjoy your company either.
We will share what I believe are the 3 tips to remember when building your brand. 1. Cultivate and manage your relationships 2.Think First- life can change on a second and 3 How to manage social media. The series has been about living into your personal brand lens in and offline more authentically. If you missed the first part of this series , Personal Power Branding: A heart Journey listen here. Using Dr. Hubert Rampersad, 4 step model to create an authentic personal brand we will look at Shelley’s brand statement and how to use Rampersad model to create , build, and promote your brand. Personal Branding is about loving yourself, loving others, and loving what you do. Authentic Personal Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius.” If you have yet to do this work you can go to our website and download The New and Reawakened You-A 7 Day Self- Guided Retreat. It’s free and once you finish it you can request your free life coaching session. Dr. Hubert Rampersad model helps you walk authentically in your own shoes and build a trusted image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do.We can help Today Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 847.428.6933.
Dee Booth will share her top requested money tips! From Budgeting to Couponing, all money topics can be discussed within reason. Dee Booth is a Money Coach that schedules one on one slots and planning sessions with her clients. Using this time allows listeners to ask questions as a complimentary rate!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (475 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (17 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (11 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (8 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Elegeant (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)