SORT BY Relevancy
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- rainbow radio2014 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)