SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
in Self Help
What does Thanksgiving mean to you? What on earth are you thankful for? We will discuss how to be thankful in all things. Let us know what you are grateful for. You may join us live by calling 347-324-3295. Our special guest co-host is Evangelist Lynn Gordon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (16 chatters)
- Daddy G (9 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (2 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (1 chatters)
- Serena Speaks (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)