SORT BY Relevancy
Anthropologist Karen Ho comes by to talk about Liquidated: An Ethnography of Wall Street, based on interviews with employees of Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and other firms.
Follow @AmericanAnthro @JayAckroyd
More at VirtuallySpeaking.us
In the 24th episode of The mobileYouth Show, Freddie Benjamin shares a story about young teens and mobile from the slums of Hyderabad in India.
In the 19th episode of The mobileYouth Show, Freddie Benjamin talks about the why young people aren't all that into mobile payments.
In the 2nd epiosde of The mobileYouth Show, Graham Brown and Freddie Benjamin discuss the contribution of ethnographic research in developing new products.
in Self Help
Doug Hocking Western Author is my guest. Website: www.doughocking.com Doug Hocking is an independent scholar and author of fiction who has completed advanced studies in History, Ethnography and Historical Archaeology and lives and breathes Way Out West. His principal interest is in New Mexico Territory from the Mexican War up through the Civil War. It was an exciting period when the land was new and isolated from the rest of the country and violence ran at its high mark. Following leads from source to end he is learning about the Santa Fe Trail, the Fur Trade, the Mexican and Civil Wars, the Apache, the Penitentes and percussion cap weapons.
“I’ve found that the way to know history is to learn about the tools people used, the landscape, the trails, the climate and the economics of the times until the options open to people begin to make sense. I try to express that both in fiction and history writing.”
In the 30th episode of The mobileYouth Show, freddie Benjamin discusses how mobile video is no longer an 'emerging' trend but is already making its mark with young smartphone owners.
In the 28th episode of The mobileYouth Show, Freddie Benjamin discusses how big brands like Vodafone have partnered with startups to drive innovation.
In the 26th episode of The mobileYouth Show, Freddie Benjamin discusses how mobile brands should approach marketing when reaching out to ethnic youth.
In the 21st episode of The mobileYouth Show, Freddie Benjamin talks about why ad campaigns on Facebook fail to impress.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (54 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (13 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (9 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- The David Bowers (5 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (4 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (3 chatters)
- John Christopher Sutton (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (1 chatters)
- In Short Order (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- The LIVING BibleXAll About Jesus0 (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)