SORT BY Relevancy
Most people seriously injured in a Car Accident have an uphill climb. They must face those with power, resources, and experience whom once thought were looking out for best interest. In fact, Auto Insurance Companies or Employer's Long-Term Disability Contractor typically spend a great deal of time reviewing records insured have given them access to as a good faith gesture.
Can people injured in a Car Wreck get justice in our Federal Court System when filing lawsuits against corporations? Join me, ESTRA in talkings about the process.
Today, discover 5 ways to make life better after a car wreck. ESTRA believes in keeping things simple, easy, and can be incorporated in every day life. Keeping stress levels at a minimum will help with recovery and provide encouragement for rebuilding way back to a future of opportunities.
Join me, ESTRA in discussing 5 simple ways to keep life moving after being involved in a Car Accident.
Just approached the "stop sign" of life? Can't see intersection with future paths? It common to be taken back when hit with problems. Get over the shock, regroup, and find your way back on track. Are you willing to start today and build a life plan after a Car Wreck? Today's show is just for you. There is hope and possibilities as long as you are willing to dream, act, and develop patience, Your world can be transformed in a way which brings success on your terms.
Join me, ESTRA today for topic: Life Plan After A Car Wreck.
Congress has made ERISA Legislation which provides unfair advantages for Corporations. In fact, there is no recourse in the law which provides compensation for Employers holding back benefits just because they can. Most Employees are a single paycheck away from losing everything. Unfair legislation such as this encourages taking advantage of workers instead of treating them with respect and dignity.
Join me, ESTRA today in talking about why ERISA Hurts Employees.
Why Insured Civil Rights? Many people injured in Car Accidents can spend up to ten years waiting for a fair and equitable settlement, only to be worse off by the end of their claim. In fact, far too many find themselves living at poverty levels, by no fault of their own. Congress supports the Insurance Industry through Lobbyist allowing a lack of legislation which could aid insured in receiving prompt payments and legal avenues to move their claims forward in a timely manner. Insured Civil Rights Act could make this possible and empower Car Accident Victims creating a level playing field to that of Insurance Companies with vast wealth and influence. .
10 Auto Insurance Claim Tactics you should know will help avoid costly mistakes with insurance carriers. In my opinion, President Clinton’s saying of trust, but verify applies when involved in an auto insurance claim. These companies have dealt with millions of injury claim victims, and tend to know tactics to discourage or reduce your claim, leaving many car accident victims with unfair or bad faith outcomes. Seeing these common responses by these corporations can prepare for the unexpected and allow decision which provides self-protection, something not always afforded even by your own insurance company.
Join me, ESTRA in reviewing 10 Auto Insurance Claim Tactics You Should Know.
Information can seem overwhelming when searching for specific topics. This programs highlights Social Security Disability Laws for those injured in Car Accidents who want a basic understanding of main points of the program. The goal of this radio show is to empower individuals to be their best advocates when applying for benefits and knowing their basic rights. Join me in a easy, simple discussion on Talking About You with ESTRA today!
The shock of being injured in an auto accident raises many questions. For example, what happens nows? How long with I receive benefits from my Auto Insurance PIP (Personal Injury Protection) Policy? How long will my Employment Sick Leave last? Will I qualify for Short or Long-Term Disability from my Employer's Benefit Package? All these and more questions are quite common. Join me, ESTRA in discussing the Early Stages of Disability today.
Why is freedom so important? Because it allows you to wake up every single day with a choice. A choice of how to live. There is a price for this way of life. It is protecting choice through Voting in 2014 Mid-Term Elections. How would Congress respond if they knew people injured in a Car Accident are looking for ERISA Reform and their re-election depends on them protecting the insured instead of the insurer? How much do you know about their record to protect your interest? Independence Weekend 2014 is a great time to explore Congresses efforts to protect the interest of those injured in Automobile Accidents. Join me, ESTRA in highlighting what they have done for you lately.
Cooler temperatures typically bring more pain for those injured in Auto Accidents. This is the time for making a planning strategy to manage this increase in pain. Join me, ESTRA today in talking about tips to help relieve this additional pain and suffering.
Vacationing with children while injured requires additional planning. The more activites kids are able to do while you watch, the less stress which will help with your recovery and their levels of fun. Everyone in the family will have to share responsibilities in order to make this a fun time for everyone. Join me, ESTRA today in discussing Summer Vacations while injured with children.
You have the right to enjoy your vacation. Large corporation who spare no expense to harass and intimidate their insured (Auto Insurance or Long-Term Disability Company, Employer, or Social Security) means for whatever reason, they are determine to force the release of this claim. Do not be discourage, and do not give up the fight. They did not refuse the premiums paid and they should not be delaying, denying or eliminating legitimate claims. Join me, ESTRvA, on a discussion about ways to enjoy your vacation inspite of being bullied.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- Annahilation (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Truf Bros (9 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (9 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- DPRPresents (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (3 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (0 chatters)