SORT BY Relevancy
From Erin’s mouth to God’s ear. Contemporary gospel artist Erin Knight, was born, and is currently being raised in Little Rock, Arkansas, with his family. His love for church and music has set Erin aside from his peers to be used in the ministry. Erin believes that children can be used by God just as adults. Erin began singing at the age of 3 with his grandmother playing the piano. Erin launched his solo career as a singer at the age of 8. Being a gifted young singer, he has set out to reach as many people as he can with his songs of inspiration. Erin doesn't take his gift for granted, and when he is in his creative mode, he requires a peaceful and very quiet setting so God can speak to him. He believes that true power and fellowship with God comes from within. Erin often says he wants to be known as a giver that loves being a blessing to others, and one that loves to sing.
Erin "Basket Case Farm" Johannson guest hosts today's show with Bucky as DJ and host. Princess Erin has been living with her Prince Charming in Lucerne Switzerland since he rode into her life on his white steed and whisked her off to his caslte in Switzerland. Erin will discuss her recent trip to Italy and her cuisne and dietary tips for kids and their parents. Get your napkins ready as she will make your mouth water with her descriptions of Italian cuisine and farming.
This radio show with Erin Blaskie focuses on all things Internet Marketing. We'll look at passive revenue, social networking, web presence, branding and publicity as it relates to your online business. Featuring special guests and information from Erin herself, this show will be dynamic, engaging and fun!
Guest Erin Swanson of Swanson Law joins host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Erin practices in the areas of business law, commercial real estate, contracts, and trademarks and copyrights.
For more information, please visit http://www.swansonlawmn.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/ES.Swanson.Law
Join me as I chat with bestselling author, Erin Knightley about her newest novel, The Baron Next Door: A Prelude to a Kiss Novel. Charity Effington learns firsthand that dealing with the guy next door will be more than she ever bargained for!
Charity Effington learned two valuable lessons from her first betrothal:
1) When one loses the attention of an earl, one gains the attention of every gossip in London.
2) Despite the lingering scandal, she’s not prepared to marry for anything less than love.
After an exhausting Season, Bath’s first annual music festival offers Charity the perfect escape. Between her newly formed trio and her music-loving grandmother, Charity is free to play the pianoforte to her heart’s content. That is, until their insufferably rude, though undeniably handsome, neighbor tells her to keep the “infernal racket” to a minimum.
Hugh Danby, Baron Cadgwith, may think he’s put an end to the noise, but he has no idea what he’s begun. Though the waters of Bath provide relief from the suffering of his war injuries, he finds his new neighbor bothersome, vexing, and…inexplicably enchanting. Before long, Hugh suspects that even if his body heals, it’s his heart that might end up broken.
What many people fail to notice is that in the realm of Christian Researchers, there is a sizable number of women in our ranks. Two of those women, Connie Huft, and Erin Dakens will be on our show this Saturday to share with us concerning their research and their take on things from a woman's perspective.
Erin is the host of a nationally syndicated show called The Truth Traveler. She interviews people about the end times, being prepared and facts that few people have ever heard of.
Connie is the author of "Know Thine Enemy," a book that talks about the forces that we war against in the spiritual realm (and sometimes in the physical). She also has a website called Christian Paranormal Answers.
We know that this will be a wonderful show and we hope that you'll drop by and send a couple of hours with us as we talk with these fine women of God. Please feel free to call in and talk to our guests. The phone number for guests is located on the show's Blogtalk website.
Al Diaz and co-host Erin Diedling share their insights on "Fulfillment of Purpose"
Saturday, April 12th 10am PST
Erin Diedling, M.Ed., LCPC is based in Chicago and where she is Director of Trauma Treatment at The Awakening Center and Senior Therapist specialized in treating trauma, eating disorders, couples counseling, artists and performers. She is trained in Somatic Experience Trauma Healing techniques. In addition, Erin is an intuitive reader, healer, and spiritual coach. Due to her success rate with setting up couples, the London-based Vida Cosultancy recently brought her on as an International Matchmaker. She grew up in the spirited City of New Orleans and visits friends and family there often. She became aware of her ability to perceive energy from a young age. She claims that love and connection are her greatest tools for helping her clients. She has a passion for “the impossible” happily uses her gifts to help people worldwide connect to their hearts’ desire and then helps them clear dysfunctional patterns, and then get into the flow of their own unique creative energy. She helps people get in touch with their intuition, joy, truth, consciousness and spirit. She specializes in helping individuals, performers, groups and organizations to clear energy-dense blocks. “I’m so blessed to do what I love. I get to see miracles every day.”
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (137 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (63 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Ms Blue (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (22 chatters)
- HOV Radio (22 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)