SORT BY Relevancy
Cantor’s role as Obama’s nemesis, as the National Review recently dubbed him, is remarkable for several reasons—none more so than the fact that, although he’s now the darling of the tea party, he initially rose to power in Washington by standing for almost everything the tea party is against.Jason Zengerle New York Magazine
Eric Cantor, "widely presumed to be the next GOP Speaker of the House," the most powerful man in Washington. The magazine explain the honor by saying:The Republican whom Democrats — especially Obama — hate most. The Virginia Congressman masterminded, and then masterfully carried out, the GOP's strategy of legislative intransigence that has stymied the White House these past three years. In the process, he imposed his will on all of Washington, refashioning the city into a hyperpartisan capital of gridlock.GQ
In a week that saw more outbreaks of domestic terrorism, school shootings, continued faux outrage at the Bergdahl release -- a ray of political good cheer: Eric Cantor lost his primary bid for re-election. MOMocrats Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills are no fans of David Brat, the Tea Party free-market economics professor who defeated Cantor... but they can't help enjoying a small moment of schadenfreude over this development in this week's political discussion from the progressive point of view. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Tonight on the Curent Issues Show we will be talking about Eric Cantor to step down from being a majority leader. We are also talking about the G.O.P and how being to far right is now considered moderate. Finally we are talking about how President Obama said this nation "should be ashamed" over the gun violence.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, and his co-host, Chappy, take on the serious issues of the day. This is where freedom and the Constitution live! They discuss the following:
1. What is the "Christian Right" anyways? Shane talks about the "Christian Right Wrong" and the "Christian Right Right."
2. Eric Cantor is leaving Congress for a better paying job on Wall Street. Good for him and for us!
3. Americans fear that the federal government will continue to enact unconstitutional gun measures via legislation and executive edict. A few sheriffs are making clear what will and won't happen if the federal government tries to enforces these gun-grabbing laws.
4. What is nullification anyways?
5. What can you do in the fight for freedom and America?
Welcome to the Seriouside of the jril show. We will be discussing the following topics:
SEGMENT 1 (9:00-9:30am)
It was 20 years ago during a NBA basketball game when we first witness the “Chase” on live TV. We will take a look back at the trial of the century!
SEGMENT 2 (9:30-10:00am)
SEE YA & I WOULDN’T WANT TO BE YA!
Days after his shocking defeat in a Virginia Republican Primary, Eric Cantor is left wondering how a well-funded, powerful, conservative member of Congress loses to a political nobody. Can you say “Tea Party”?
SEGMENT 2 (9:30-10:00am)
THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FATHER
We will take a look at the black father on this Father’s Day and should single mothers be allowed to celebrate this day as well?
At the intersection of policy, history and politics, waiting in the darkest recesses of the Tea Party vs. GOP no-man's-land, is Radio Free America!
Many Americans had forgotten, over the last five years, that the taliban were holding U.S. Army private Bowe Bergdahl, now a sergeant. He's back in our hands now...but who did we have to give up? Did we trade a king, a queen, two bishops and a knight for a pawn?
Meanwhile, back on Capitol Hill, former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor was defeated in Tuesday's primary, and resigned from his leadership position earlier today. Is this a signal that the Tea Party is gaining strength?
Also: Some Civil War History, a little hangar flying and...your calls! Don't miss it!
David [pun intended] versus Goliath or are people just so fed up that the incumbents are put on notice?
They're still wondering why Eric Cantor, a seven term incumbent lost to David Brat, a professor at Randolph-Macon College in Ashland Virginia.
some are speculating that it's brat's stance against amnesty for illegal aliens. But for whatever the reason may truly be, the people have spoken.
Hope that you will join us for this and other issues this Saturday, June 14, 2014 4 PM Pacific time call us at 646-721-9887 or join us in the chat room.
Emails go to talk@KRBNradio.com
Why did Eric Cantor become the first House Majority Leader in the 115-year history of the office to be defeated for re-election? One word: "amnesty"; The Clintons' tale of woe is an insult to working Americans; Is anyone really surprised that Hillary's new memoir is remarkably dull?; We’re bashing Hillary for her laughable comments — not her wealth; and with bad news still flowing about ObamaCare, Dems could almost use another scandal.
You can say one thing for sure about politics, "It ain't over until it's over.
No one, I mean no one predicted House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) would take a fall in the June 10 primary race. With a pacel of opponents Linsey Graham (R-SC) literally kicked butt and will maintain his role as the "litle man with the heart of a statesman".
Many have said the Tea Party was on it's last leg. Well, it appears to me both legs seem to be okay.
What does all of this mean? What can we expect in November?
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" Wednesday morning June 11th at 7AM-8:30AM CST / 8AM-9:30AM EST for a Primary Day round-up.
The battle continues over who is the correct ones to worship God. We will discuss Matthew Chapter 6 in detail today
Awareness topic. Why Jehovahs Witnesses never answer a fact finding question.
The real meaning of testing your faith.
501 c the multi billion dollar bail out. It could solve a lot of financial issues.
Close Up Look... A. close up look at the congress we elect which is commonly known as Congress critters of America.
Awareness topic. The Watchtower and the United nations contract they signed and honored.
Millenial Party news and information. The governemts and what we are as a nation, is it a republic or is it a Democracy, Well it might surprise you what we really are.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Chat (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)