SORT BY Relevancy
Hampton Roads Today is a new show that will deal with hard issues, current events and hot topics that impact the Hampton Roads, Virginia community, the nation and the global community.
In the premiere issue, and upcoming issues through 2013, mass communication students from Norfolk State Univerversity will be bringing you broadcasts on a host of subjects from the legalization of marijuana to the impact of rap music on today's youth. Our first episode Thick Madame' deals with obesity epidemic. The 3Girls and 1Guy team will interview experts and others on this topic. Check it out.
in Self Help
The Drug Epidemic, this is affecting everyone all around the world! Doesn’t matter if you are rich, poor famous, it is hitting everyone, I myself have never been an addict, but I do understand addiction, through friends of mine that have passed, that I tried to help! I learned quick what it does to family’s & friends and how it destroys everyone, I am not sure about you, but I am so sick of seeing our loved ones on memorial cards. I’m huge on Addiction Awareness and letting people know they are not alone and trying to help those addicted and those we have loss. This is a very hard subject not just for me, but I’m sure for most of you! I would love for you to call in and chat a little bit about either your experience with drugs or what you have gone through with an addict. I know together we WILL make a Difference. But we need to start with awareness & getting the addicts clean and the dealers off the streets. We need to let everyone know that this is a HUGE problem in the United States. Let’s not lose another life to addiction. I am doing this segment for ½ hour because I feel it is so important! So please call in and tell your story, you may not think it will make a difference, but it does! This episode is not just dedicated to Shaun Flynn, but to all we have loss to addiction and to those still fighting! This is an open discussion so call in tell your story and let’s chat about how we can make changes and help this awful epidemic? Sharing is Caring so share your thoughts, emotions, whatever it is you want to share! I did my first Awareness Rally this year and working on our next project which is a Gala! For anyone interested.
Being diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder can seem overwhelming. Managing myriad symptoms, along with pain and exhaustion, can make it difficult to make sense of what you're experiencing--as well as what to do about it.
Today I am joined in conversation with author Donna Jackson Nakazawa, who has faced bouts of Guillain-Barre Syndrome and numerous other autoimmune conditions. Nakazawa details what is causing today's rise in autoimmunity in The Autoimmune Epidemic, and what helped her to come out on the other side in her newest book, The Last Best Cure.
We will talk about how she sets out to test four mind-body strategies and how our brains can really be the key to wellness.
Learn more about Donna Jackson Nakazawa
Nancy Heinrich, epidemologist, and author of "Growing Healthy Kids", will discuss the childhood epidemic that is rapidly rising in the U.S., and what we need to do about it. She will also talk about how to reverse the symptoms of diabetes in your child. We invite all parents to listen to this informative discussion that will raise awareness on how to reverse, prevent and halt the obesity epidemic.
Lee Thompson Young, Don Cornelius, Kurt Cobain, Phyllis Hyman, Dana Plato, Mindy McCready. All are names we know and all have one thing in common. They committed suicide. The list goes on and on and not only includes countless celebrities but also countless teenagers and young adults. It's the third leading cause of death for those aged 15 to 24. Even children under the age of 10 have committed suicide. Each year approximately 750,00 people attempt suicide and approximately 30,000 succeed. That's more people dying from suicide than homicide each year. The number one cause of suicide is untreated depression. Join Nyghtstorms All Action New Talk as we discuss this growing epidemic.
eCareDiary will interview Martha Stettinius, author of "Inside the Dementia Epidemic: A Daughter's Memoir", about the lessons she's learned over 7 years of caregiving for her mother, who is living with advanced dementia, providing guidance with reference to care through assisted living, rehab, “memory care,” and a nursing home.
According to the Center for Disease Control, Autism affected 1 in 150 children in 2002, and as of 2012 it's 1 in 88. But a revised estimate now states 1 in 50!
That's a 300% increase in just 10 years.
And yet, they claim the cause of this supposedly genetic disorder becoming an epidemic remains a mystery.
Well, we know Big Med is never going to admit being the problem rather than the cure, so it's up to us to call them on it!!
Today on Biblical Health Radio, Dr. Jeff, Chaim, and BHtv Expert April Renee reveal the truth behind "A 'Mystery' Epidemic"!
Join the BHtv Revolution at: www.BiblicalHealth.tv
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Omega Man (34 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (16 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (15 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (14 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (13 chatters)
- The Middle Men (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- allietheissshow (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (7 chatters)
- Move to Amend (7 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (6 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (5 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- MR MAGGOT (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (4 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (4 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- LettesChat (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- NyghtstormsAll Action New Talk (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Unexplained Investigators (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- CynthiaRobinson (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)