SORT BY Relevancy
An important topic from one of our archives is being played today on our show. Please take the time to listen, or download it to listen to later on…
Hosts Billie Fidlin and Russ Letica are joined by our guests Sootahkii Calling Last, an enrolled member of the Blackfoot Confederacy her studies include Environmental Science Water Resources at the University of Montana, her current research includes studying the indigenous relationships with water and water contaminant clean-up methods. Brian Stuart, is a Natural Resource Technician at Maliseet Nation Conservation Council. The discussion is on environmental issues facing Indian Country, amid a host of other topics.
In this show you’ll learn:
The importance of hydration.
How to take in the proper quantity of water.
How the quality of water is as important as the quantity.
Dehydration can manifest in a myriad of diseases and symptoms. Most of us are dehydrated and we don’t even realize it. Dehydration triggers mechanisms by which such things as asthma, allergies, heartburn, fatigue, hypertension and many others illnesses occur. Water is vital to your survival. Without sufficient water intake, your entire body slows down, and healing and repair become sluggish.
Join Dr. Ritamarie as she discusses hydration. It is such an important topic for health, that Dr. Ritamarie devotes an entire module to it in her Energy Recharge Inner Circle.
To discover how your health and life can be forever changed, become part of Dr. Ritamarie’s inner circle, and get personally guided by Dr. Ritamarie and one of her personally trained functional nutrition coaches. They’ll look at your labs, your habits, and your health history, and work with you to create and implement your very own personalized road map to vibrant health and recharged energy. This is a small intimate group. Watch the video and see the success stories HERE.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources that will give you cutting-edge science combined with the best of natural health wisdom to help you discover unprecedented vitality.
People who love Florida's beaches and springs are sounding the alarm because the state's water resources need much more TLC than they are getting. Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Ruth and John Scott of the Clean Water Initiative of FLorida (CWIFL) to the show on Tuesday, May 27 at 11 a.m. ET to talk about protecting and restoring the state's waterways.
CWIFL is a water advocacy group created to help educate the public, raise awareness and effect critical policy related to Florida's waters. We will discuss topics at the forefront of CWIFL's current advocacy efforts including Lake Okeechobee, springs in distress, and oil drilling and acid fracking in and around Florida's Everglades, Panther Refuge and Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
In addition to getting up-to-date information on these concerns, listeners who tune in to the show will learn how to get involved at a grass-roots level to help bring about meaningful change. For more information go to CWIFL on Facebook or twitter.
Feng Shui is an ancient art of of placement to enhance the flow of 'chi' or universal life force, in an environment. It is the belief that how items are placed in living and work areas affect the health, wellbeing and success of those who live and work there. In Feng Shui, fresh, clean, moving water, good air quality, a balance of dark and light, soft and hard, all facilitate the flow of beneficial chi.
Please join us Monday at 8:30 pm Eastern, where Mindy and René will be discussing Feng Shui, Color Therapy and Aromatherapy.
We will be taking your calls to help you find the answers you seek and to help you find ways to bring your chi back into balance.
Barbara Frank is a Holistic Practitioner who has practiced for 35-years. She is an Internationally Certified Lymphologist and her focus is on Folk Medicine and parasites. She has the only comprehensive treatment for parasites.
She is the author of “How To Take 10 Years Off Your Face And Add 10 Years To Your Life Naturally.
This episode explores the possibility of edible insects to help save our environment.
"SLAVES TO SIN" / THE POWER OF ENVIRONMENT
SIN IS AN ENVIRONMENTAL HARZARD
They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, 'You will become free '?" 34Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35"The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever.… John 8:33-35
“When we walk in a library, we go quiet. When we go to a club, we start or at least feel like dancing. Dancing in a library or reading a book in a disco simply doesn’t feel right, so we don’t do it. Many of us are trying to be creative while working in a office cubicle. Some of us are trying to heavenly while living in hell, and we wonder why we keep getting distracted or doing a poor job.”
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall focus on a complete week on the topic of "sustainabilty", going off the grid, and renewable energy.
We shall discuss how you can eliminate your monthly household energy expenses, which includes your water, electric, and heating bills. Included in this discussion we shall introduce people concept of "Weaponized Water", which we consider public enemy number 1.
We shall also discuss the value of (individual) "Privitized Household Energy"
Feel free to call in and participate in our brreakfast chat by calling us toll free @ 619-768-2945.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the "Detroit Water Wars".
Recently in the city of Detroit, Michigan around 45,000 residents were threathened with the possible shut off of their municipal supply. Many of these residents who were in scramble mode got themselves organized to prevent a massive shut off. So far it looks like they have won round one, however the fight is not over yet.
Today we shall discuss how things got to the point of the possiblity that water would be shut off and what local citizens did to private that from happening.
During our discussion we shall also discuss the topics of "weaponized banking", "weaponized water", Water PAC's.
Water is all around us and we think we know all about it but we are wrong. Water has many mysteries still surrounding it. Further, recent science has determined that water exists in a 4th state inside the human body. A state we had no idea existed with a previously unknown chemical composition. In fact, there might be MANY unknown states and compositions.
To discuss ths we have Gerald Pollack. Dr. Pollack received his PhD in biomedical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania in 1968. He then joined the University of Washington faculty and is now professor of Bioengineering. He is also Founding Editor-in-Chief of the journal, WATER, and convener of the Annual Conference on the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water.
His interests have ranged broadly, from biological motion and cell biology to the interaction of biological surfaces with aqueous solutions. His 1990 book, Muscles and Molecules: Uncovering the Principles of Biological Motion, won an “Excellence Award” from the Society for Technical Communication. His 2001 book, Cells, Gels and the Engines of Life, and his newest book, The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor won that Society’s “Distinguished Award,” their highest distinction. The latter book went on to receive the World Summit Excellence Award.
It is a story of waste, like coke bottles, plastic containers and left over food. They are part of the environmental degradation. That means they can really dirty the environment and become the part of global warming. You did not know? Listen to what these wastes like leftover food, bottles and plastic are talking on this show. You will know what really happen to them after dumping them in disposal. You can find the script here.
Rabia Mazhar....HAMBURGER, FRIED CHICKEN
Hideko Nagashima....COKE BOTTLE, PLASTIC CONTAINER
Global Eco Theatre is designed to convey difficult-to-understand problems in Nigeria such as witch-craft, corruption, lack of safety and the worst petroleum pollution in Africa to the International community in an aesthetic form so that people around the world can join solvinghe problems. The regions contributes major cause of global warming and climate change. Our website: http://www.swacin.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Own Your Career (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)