SORT BY Relevancy
On Tuesday July 6th at 9am est, 8am cst and 6am pst, join Ken Boorman and Jason Hodges, a member of the Native Animal Trust Fund in Australia, for a discussion on hypothetical solutions on ways to help save our planet. Animals, habitats, climate changes.....What are possible ways we can step up and help ?
Over 80,000 chemicals flow through our system of commerce, and many are going straight into our bodies. Even our unborn children are affected. Due to this constant exposure, we have approximately 200 synthetic industrial chemicals interacting with our cells every single day. Until recently, modern science really didn’t understand what that could mean for all of us in the long run, but that is changing.
Join me as I interview the filmmaker of the movie, Ed Brown, "Unacceptable Levels" a powerful film that explores:
What the top minds in the fields of science, advocacy, and law are saying about the current levels of chemicals in our most commonly used products
What the current level of chemical exposure has to do with rising rates of disease, and long-term health results
What you can do to protect you and your family from chemical exposure
Alternative news, national and international politics and issues, enviromental issues, GMOs, Geoengineering, artificial climate change, world protests, marijuana legalization, medical marijuana, political activism.
Tyrone Hayes - Enviromental Advocate 6:15pm
His laboratory discovered that Atrazine — the world's number one selling herbicide and most common contaminant of ground and surface water — is an endocrine disruptor that both chemically castrates and feminizes amphibians. This pesticide along with others appears to have a major impact on wild amphibians and is likely an important contributor to amphibian declines. More importantly, the underlying mechanism of Atrazine's action (the decrease in testosterone and increase in estrogen production) has been identified in all vertebrate classes examined (fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals, including humans) and likely increases the risk of breast cancer and prostate problems (prostatitis and prostate cancer) in rodent models and humans.
Welcome, I think i want to just let what ever rolls off my tongue to roll of my tongue. So be prepared, I am known or saying off the wall and random things. I have been told on countless occasions how raunchy and random I can be... It may just be one of those nights.
Hope you enjoy,
S o l i d
Dr Raff will discuss the causes and the ways to prevent obesity in woman over 60. It is an epidemic and ways to avoid it are nutritional and enviromental. Let Dr Raff guide you through when, why, and how.
We have promoted this conference for over a month and the weekend finall arrived. Mr. Yancey went to the Saturday session of the conference and gathered quite a few notes and facts they he would like to share with you. Tune in to hear about how healthy eating or the lack thereof affects all communities. Before all of that, make sure you tune in for another segment of "Style Avenue" featuring Arielle. Feel free to call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (90 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Help4HD (3 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (0 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)