SORT BY Relevancy
Host Dr. Victoria Boyd welcomes Patrick Hibbard, Sr. National Consultant, Social Enterprise Ventures, LLC and owner of Patrick Hibbard Consulting. Hibbard has a MBA in Policy & Planning and International Management, and has worked with nonprofits on strategy, organizational structure, and social enterprise issues; as well as with small businesses on how to incorporate issues of social and environmental impact in their strategy and how to use this as a competitive advantage. Summer of 2014 he travelled to Guatemala to work with the Social Entrepreneur Corps and consulted with local organizations on achieving social impact through the entrepreneurial model. He helped set up entrepreneurs in communities that sold products with high social impact; such as water filters, reading glasses, fuel-efficient stoves, etc.
Today we will continue our discussion on Social Enterprise and also the beeiftis and limitations in applying the Lean Startup Methodology to SE.
Jean Block, President of Jean Block Consulting and Social Enterprise Ventures is THE expert on Social Enterprise. Author of “The Nonprofit Guide to Social Enterprise: Show Me the (Unrestricted) Money!”, we are so happy to welcome her on as a regular feature every quarter to discuss all aspects of social enterprise.
Social Enterprise for nonprofits is often misunderstood with many myths and misconceptions about their ability to generate funds through revenue streams. As external funds become scarcer it is now critical to look internally at your own assets and to build a sustainable and strong future. Learn some key tips from Jean Block - a leader in the field.
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs, Company Owners and Presidents who have won awards, innovated with new products and services.
Today's guest is Brian Sullivan, Vice-President of Sandler Enterprise Selling. Brian will shared his perspectives and insights on current HOT business issues in the area of Enterpise Selling and Consultative Selling.
The show streamed live on Friday May 29th at 4 PM. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/7642677
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Tonight Tyler Spence and Brad Miller will give the play-by-play of the Anderson Cubs traveling to the Hornets nest to take on the defending 2013 Northern California State Champion Enterprise Hornets! The Enterprise Hornets are trying to rebound after suffering their first regular season loss in 2 years last week at Vacaville. It's been 2 years since Enterprise has lost a home game at Enterprise Community Stadium, and they look to defend that streak tonight against the Anderson Cubs !
Join us as we explore Africans of Black Economic Achievement. This week we're highlighting; Black Enterprise Magazine founder; Earl G. Graves.
Master Minds Monday is a segment that offers business advice, hands-on meditation exercises, and effective rituals for the proper generation of wealth.
Your finances and money motivation does not have to be devoid of spiritual guidance. Learn the tools needed to be a financial success in all you do today.
Damon Rawls can be reached at
For Consultations: www.damonrawls.com
Phylecia Tarael-ANU can be reached at:
For Consultations: www.OrishaReligion.com
For General Information: www.iHairNatural.com
EnterpriseLifeRadio is welcoming guest Tamika Sims, Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur and Writing Coach (April 26, at 5:30p, cst) - Write Your Way To Income. How to write to attract clients. Call in to speak with the host: (646) 668-2725.
Come join the Fun! You want to be listening and calling in to this show. EnterpriseLifeRadio where we bring you everyday people doing extraordinarily amazing things on topics covering Family, Fun and Funds, Entrepreneurship, Parenthood and Enterprise!
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (194 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- ICMH Spirit of Life (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Awaken your Higher Self (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AllPurposeRoto (1 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (0 chatters)