SORT BY Relevancy
Constance Scharff has a Ph.D. in Transformative Studies, specializing in addiction recovery. She is the Addiction Researcher and Transformative Studies Scholar at Cliffside Malibu Treatment Center and coauthor of the best-selling book,Ending Addiction for Good with Richard Taite. Her analysis of integrated, holistic addiction recovery methods is being heralded as “groundbreaking” and “life saving.” Dr. Scharff writes for a variety of journals and speaks worldwide to healing professionals on the science and spirituality of addiction recovery –- from the neuroscience of addiction recovery, to depression and trauma as related to addiction, to the concepts of vulnerability and hope.
in Self Help
Getting sober is possible. Addicts can completely recover and transform their lives if they are given the proper tools. Ending Addiction for Good is one of those tools. Ending Addiction for Good: The Groundbreaking, Holistic, Evidence-Based Way to Transform Your Life
By Richard Taite and Constance Scharff, Ph.D.
There is hardly a family in the post-industrial world that hasn’t been affected in some way by addiction. Yet seeking treatment for a struggling loved one is, for most people, a frightening and overwhelming prospect. Ending Addiction for Good offers a powerful message of hope.
Please join us during this episode as I interview Constance Scharff Ph. D, co-author of Ending Addiction for Good. She'll discuss why this book is so important if you or someone you love is suffering with addiciton.
You can purchase your own copy of Ending Addiction for Good through my store at
found in the Self Help section.
Good Deeds presents Lorelie Rozzano is a recovering addict. She is also a mother, wife, grandmother, foster parent, family counselor, author, small business owner, sister, aunt, daughter and friend.
For Rozzano, a phone call to her parents when she had reached her lowest point, out of work, money and friends due to her addictions, turned things around and brought her to treatment. She has now been living clean and sober for 17 years. And it is this success and desire to share her knowledge and the possibility of help to others that led to the creation of her first book Jagged Little Edges, and then her second, Jagged Little Lies, for she has now found what she needed to soften those edges that were destroying her life.“The relief I had in becoming well was actually what I had been looking for in drugs and alcohol,” Rozzano explains. It was in treatment that she discovered her strong inner core and learned how to examine her life and behaviors in a brutally honest fashion and to admit just how her addictions had ruled her life for so long.Rozzano now works at the center she sobered up in and is dedicated to helping others with the lifelong struggle against addiction.
And perhaps for someone reading the bleak, painful truths in the Jagged series, Jagged Little Edges, Jagged Little Lies, or on her blog, www.jaggedlittleedges.com there will come a moment of clarity and self-awareness that can help that person also get ready to change. “After all, Rozzano states, if I can get sober, anyone can.”
Today I want to talk to you about a happy ending. We all like a good ending, and a happy ending makes for a good ending. We read books to get to the ending, we watch movies to see how it ends. I can endure a slow start or even a bad start to a movie or book if it picks up and has a good ending. We can't even begin to count how many children's books end with the line “and they lived happily ever after.” It's just something in our nature that wants to see things work in a good way for good people.
This is a GUARANTEED way to defeat any addiction or any destructive lifestyle.
Holy Ghost Empowered Witnessing!
HOLY GHOST WITNESSING POWER - PRAY FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT, OBEY IT! Melanie Wilson
Dr. John Wadsworth
P.O. Box 833
Pearl River, LA 70452
Alanna McGinn answers your baby and child sleep questions in this segment of Good Night Sleep Clinic's Q&A. You can call in at (773) 897-6300 and ask Alanna your sleep question or let's get social! Pop over to www.facebook.com/goodnightsleepsite and ask your sleep question on the open thread or tweet Alanna at @GNSleepSite and she'll answer your sleep question live on-air.
On this show Alanna discussed:
- How do you protect your childs sleep while on-the-go?
- Is my child ready to drop night feeds?
- How can we share a room with our child while away?
- How to successfully transition from co-sleeping to sleeping in their own crib?
- How can I help my child sleep in longer in the morning?
Good Deeds presents Business mentor and a published author, Ms. Rhonda Davis, interim president of a nonprofit
organization, have been consistently sought after by clients who want to create the entrepreneurial
vision that they have since 2012. Rhonda, an expert in her field, assists individuals with their start-
up business ventures. From teaching others how to begin a business mindset, copyrights and company
name registrations, to consulting the completion of 501c3’s paperwork, Rhonda uses her business
knowledge that she obtained from her years of experience. In addition, Rhonda reverts back to her
academic journey which includes an A.A.S degree in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science degree in
Business Management to mentor and advocate for entrepreneurs with their business start-up to-do lists
To better serve her clients, Rhonda Davis has combined her love and talent for assisting and mentoring
others, along with her background in business to launch Rhonda Davis’ Workshops & Events, her not for
profit organization and business.
As a long-time consultant and now business owner, Rhonda Davis Workshops & Events is available
for not only business consultations, but planning entrepreneurial events and conferences. She is quite
professional as mistress of ceremonies, or facilitating private business and education workshops that uses
exercises and visual aids to teach business startup strategies, business plan writing, managing budgets,
event planning and more.
Good Deeds presents Dr. Rebera Foston. Dr. Foston help the younger generation who are spiritually disenfranchised in America. Speaking with younger adults and youth to help them spiritually is DrFoston main objective. Author of many books including her acclaimed poetry, Dr. Rebera is guiding the younger generation to a better adulthood. The problem is that adolescence is too crowded! It is filled with children who have been catapulted there and deprived of their childhood. It is also filled with adults who never left adolescence because they never healed from a childhood trauma. It is also filled with the young people who are supposed to be there, but they are being crowded out by the other two groups. Because so many young people are crowded out of their own developmental space, many have developed an “Addiction to hopelessness.” Adolescence is already turbulent enough without the added pressures of this unique addiction.
Dr. Rebera believes that each adolescent has at least one unique gift that needs to be nurtured as the focal point towards his or her journey to adulthood. If young people are not assisted in finding their gifts, their “addiction to hopelessness” worsens. Many cannot find or nurture this gift alone. They must be mentored holistically. In their advertising, traditional mentoring programs use the slogan that “anyone can be a mentor.” We do not believe that this is true. If an adult is not whole or at least on their way to wholeness, they may actually harm the teen they are supposed to be trying to help. Learn more at www.fostoninstitute.com
in Self Help
This weeks show...
Mutant worms can help alcoholics
The drugs addicted doctors prefer
Steven Tyler thinks doctors are drug dealers
Legally getting high, but probably die
Ways to get sober and not go to those darn "AA" meetings
?The Addiction / Recovery eBulletin PodCast is a weekly show that highlights the news, articles, information, video, books, and all the other stuff that's happening with addiction and recovery. This podcast is powered by Writers In Treatment, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Writers In Treatment is a social, educational, networking and recovery forum showcasing first-time filmmakers and experienced professionals who make films about addiction and recovery. Our audience is treatment professionals, people in recovery, members of the entertainment industry, media representatives, educated moviegoers and the general public.
Leonard Buschel is the Publisher and Editor of the Addiction / Recovery eBulletin, and founder of Writers In Treatment and the REEL Recovery Film Festival.
Steve Thompson, Host / Producer.
You can subscribe to the Addiction / Recovery eBulletin by visiting http://www.writersintreatment.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (187 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- AlimBey (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- thedean (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (8 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Hex Education (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)
- sonsoflight (0 chatters)