SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight @ 8pm We Will Be Discussing The Upcomming Kings Court/Barburians Arena Event
AND THE UNDERLYING TOPIC DURING THE PREDICTIONS IS THE END OF THE WORLD
SURE TO BE A CRAZY SHOW ANYTIME WE GOT THE BBA ON DECK
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/DHR
We know that Jesus is coming back soon, but can we predict it from reading the headlines? We don't doubt he's coming soon, but can headlines determine a closer date? Is the president the anti-christ, or is it the Pope? Who's going to war and when? Can we find America in biblical prophecy? Join RTR this Sunday at 10am est with a special guest, Steve Lumbley from www.apostasywatch.com as we discuss this subject, Call 661.449.9951
It's the debut of the Harlem World Locals Show. Great personalities from the beautiful scene of historic Harlem. Today's guest is long time local Lil Nickelson, food chef and food writer with Harlem World http://tinyurl.com/phd6kq6.
What was it like growing up in Harlem? What are the best food spots for atmosphere, and where are the best tasty places to dinner...and a lot of other local knowledge. Community Chef Lil Nickelson made corn chowder with fresh, local corn & tomatoes (http://tinyurl.com/ohespfm). Today’s show was taped live on Harlem World Radio.
Connect with us at:
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point Hot Topics live on air Wednesdays at 8pm (EST) and syndicated via TruLight Radio Saturdays at 3pm (SAST) (9am EST & 2pm GMT).
- Charity Begins At Home, But Doesn't End There: And Justice Begins Next Door and so much more...
- MP Rathika Sitsabaiesan's Community BBQ:
* One-on-One Live In Person Interview with MP Rathika Sitsabaiesan, Community, Politics and Fun;
- DrugFree World, The Mission and The Pledge:
* Interview and lesson on drugs from Shirley Hall;
* The DrugFree Pledge taken and signed by people in the community as well as Pastor J. Rouse;
- Religion, Charity & Politics, the discussions and topics with the little known facts and the much needed info;
- Update from the Voices of the Nations (VON) August 1st Gospel PraiseFest and the wonderful Caribbean Segment featuring MC Pastor J. Rouse, DJ Evangelist, Kay Morris, Jermaine Cowan, Jimmy Lalla and O'Neil Watson;
- The Pastor J. Rouse Ladies Love-In Luncheon Tours commencing September 19, 2015;
- The Pastor J. Rouse Online Life Application Bible Studies reconvening September 27, 2015;
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.
Join us LIVE tonight @7:30 PM CST for part 4 of our Fire & Grace Church Bible study on end time prophecy. Tonight, we will look at the rise of the one world government foretold by God's prophets in both the Old and New Testament. We will also discuss the significance of Pope Francis coming to speak to the US Congress and the UN this September. And we may even delve into the identity of Mystery Babylon and how she works with the BEAST world governemnt. These things will happen sooner than most think...don't be caught off guard! To listen by phone call 347-884-8566.
Today on BlogTalk Radio the subject of why Katrina is a blessing in disguise. If this storm had not happened attention would not have been called to some of the most atrocious Government actions against Black Americans in the modern history of this country. Which has been reciprocated through out the country and not even recorded in the Public Media outside of the South. We believe the killing of defenseless Youth began in The state of Florida in Jeb Bush country with the killing of Trayvon Martin in 2012 . It did not, it began with a Youth in New Orleans a day before Katrina, who was shot in the back by Police, decapitated and burned. His head buried in one place and his body in another.
The death of Henry Glover was unlike any other in modern times. The hate and brutal viciousness of the crime is reminiscent of the Age Of Jim Crow, and was never reported outside of New Orleans. I promised the people of New Orleans that it would be my mission to let the world know what has happened to them and why. The people of New Orleans have a unique history of African settlement before the coming of the White Man.