SORT BY Relevancy
On today's show we are going to look at ways in which we can be more encouraging to the women in our lives, and women in general. As women, it is sometimes hard to give and recieve compliments from other women-we are going to break that yoke today!
We are also going to look at some Inspirational Butterflies, everyday women, who are changing the world. Plus the latest news reports.
We continue our Tuesday Broadcast with Man of Valor Minister Herb Thomas sharing an encouraging word from the Lord entitled Faith and its Challenges in the Christian Walk. Come be encouraged this Tuesday Morning! Nothing like spending quality time with God and His people. Remember, it only takes one word from God to take you to the next level to your destiny!
Welcome back our Special sponsor ELLA HENDERSON of Henderson Manor Farm located in Nashville, Tn! It's Thirsty Thursday with Ella! During this broadcast she will be answering the following questions:
1. Since greens are enriched with vitamins A, C, and K, how can we incorporate more greens in our diet?
2. How can tomatoes be added to the daily diet? 3. What’s new at the Henderson Manor Farm?
4. What is on the agenda for the Henderson Manor Farm for 2014?
So join us tonight as she answers these questions for us! As always you can get to know Ella thru her book Herbalicious which can be purchased thru her website:
https://www.hendersonmanorfarm.com and on Amazon
Brought to you by: Women of Destiny/Men of Valor https://www.facebook.com/WomenofDestinyMenofValor?ref=hl
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys using sign language with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
In this episode, we'll chat with speech-language pathologist, Brooke Rea from blueballoon health services, about childhood apraxia of speech.
Learn more about how WeeHands and signing with your baby at www.weehands.com or share with us on Facebook!
Join Fred & Valerie Paine as they share an encouraging word for 2013. You will be blessed by Fred's insights into Zechariah 8:20-23. God's favor for 2013 provides protection, provision and His presence.
Visit their website: www.VCLi.org or Seasoning the World with SALT Facebook page.
*****We are excited to announce the rescheduling of our broadcast with with Singer, Songwriter, Author, Pastor, Speaker and Friend APOSTLE URSULA T. WRIGHT.***** Encouraging Moments BlogTalk Radio Time Zone Airs Live: 6:00 Pm. - Pacific Time 7:00 Pm. - Mountain Time 8:00 Pm. - Central Time 9:00 Pm. - Eastern Time Dial 917.932.8788 to join the conversation with our guest Singer, Songwriter, Author, Pastor, Speaker and Friend APOSTLE URSULA T. WRIGHT. She is a powerpacked package; dynamic worsh
It’s Prayer, Praise & Pursue unto God at Bedtime. Come end your day with our guests PASTORS GREG & MICHEL LIVERPOOL of Royal Priesthood Church of Oklahoma City. They are no strangers to Encouraging Moments and will take us to the throne room. Come expecting God to meet us and relaxing in His presence. It’s our official Friday night wind down with Him. **Forward your prayer requests to Kevawodestiny@gmail.com**
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (24 chatters)
- YusefEL (9 chatters)
- Best Ever You (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- 1 Womans Wisdom (5 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Whole Life Living Radio (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (3 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- TheConversation (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (1 chatters)
- Republic City Broadcasting (0 chatters)