SORT BY Relevancy
We focus a lot on response in EMS. Our response allong with our training can effect patient outcomes. But what about when response is the focus without equal attention to training. Getting there is only part of what we do, yet is often the one marker that is looked at when it comes to a patients outcome.
This week we talk about EMS response, call types, training and how they reflect on patient outcomes.
Does the 8-10 minute response have a positive impact or is it better training and equipment?
Join us for this discussion.
Paramedics and EMT's seem to be in a constant mode of some type of training. Continuing education, recertifying, skills updates and more. Now to me this is a good thing. I dont think we ever know it all.
So is there a time when we have enough training? When we can be deemed competent and trusted to treat the wide variety of patients we encounter? What about when someone doesnt get it, makes the same mistakes over and over. Is it time then to stop training and start thinking of another way?
Join us for this episode and give your thoughts by calling in or chatting live.
This is our debut show for Wisconsin EMS Live!
The first program is dedicated to community paramedicine and EMS leadership. Joining the program is EMS Advisory Board Chairman Jerry Biggart, West Allis Fire Department’s Captain Dave Bandomir, and EMS leadership expert John Becknell.
Your co-hosts will guide and contribute to the conversation, to include. Chris Anderson, Joe Covelli, and Patrick Ryan.
Don’t miss a beat of the action – make a point to listen to the live broadcast of Wisconsin EMS Live the second Tuesday each month starting at 9:00 a.m.!
This week we discuss the language of EMS. Using profesional communication as a standard vs communicating amoungst each other with common EMS slang. Is there a place for EMS slang or should we do away with it and focus on a standard of communication that leaves no room for error?
We also plan on talking about EMS Facebook pages and the culture of negativity as well as answer a few questions sent in by listeners.
Join us for another live episode and give your opinion via toll free call in or n the chat room.
Get ready for another rapid fire episode where anything goes. EMS is a great professional with lots of topics to discus and many opinions to be heard. Come listen to the latest in EMS culture and join in the conversation via phone or chat, or just listen in as Jim, Josh and Dave give their take on the latest in EMS.
Is EMS the stepping stone to other professions? Do providers leave EMS to pursue better career options when they find so few in EMS. Sometimes its not about pay. Its can be about career movement, job satisfaction and options for the long haul.
Is teaching and supervisory positions the only rungs in the ladder?
What do you think has the constant revolving door in EMS spinning?
Join us tonight for the Office Hours opinion and some thoughts on how to keep providers who bring experinece to the field.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (120 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (17 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Human Rights Demand (1 chatters)