SORT BY Relevancy
This is our debut show for Wisconsin EMS Live!
The first program is dedicated to community paramedicine and EMS leadership. Joining the program is EMS Advisory Board Chairman Jerry Biggart, West Allis Fire Department’s Captain Dave Bandomir, and EMS leadership expert John Becknell.
Your co-hosts will guide and contribute to the conversation, to include. Chris Anderson, Joe Covelli, and Patrick Ryan.
Don’t miss a beat of the action – make a point to listen to the live broadcast of Wisconsin EMS Live the second Tuesday each month starting at 9:00 a.m.!
This week we discuss the language of EMS. Using profesional communication as a standard vs communicating amoungst each other with common EMS slang. Is there a place for EMS slang or should we do away with it and focus on a standard of communication that leaves no room for error?
We also plan on talking about EMS Facebook pages and the culture of negativity as well as answer a few questions sent in by listeners.
Join us for another live episode and give your opinion via toll free call in or n the chat room.
Get ready for another rapid fire episode where anything goes. EMS is a great professional with lots of topics to discus and many opinions to be heard. Come listen to the latest in EMS culture and join in the conversation via phone or chat, or just listen in as Jim, Josh and Dave give their take on the latest in EMS.
Is EMS the stepping stone to other professions? Do providers leave EMS to pursue better career options when they find so few in EMS. Sometimes its not about pay. Its can be about career movement, job satisfaction and options for the long haul.
Is teaching and supervisory positions the only rungs in the ladder?
What do you think has the constant revolving door in EMS spinning?
Join us tonight for the Office Hours opinion and some thoughts on how to keep providers who bring experinece to the field.
We focus a lot on response in EMS. Our response allong with our training can effect patient outcomes. But what about when response is the focus without equal attention to training. Getting there is only part of what we do, yet is often the one marker that is looked at when it comes to a patients outcome.
This week we talk about EMS response, call types, training and how they reflect on patient outcomes.
Does the 8-10 minute response have a positive impact or is it better training and equipment?
Join us for this discussion.
As EMS professionals we do a job. Part of that job is being available to take calls and respond in a timely manner. Utilization of EMS crews and tracking times on scene, in hospitals etc. ensure
we are meeting the goals of response. However, when does this metric of time begin to effect patient care, documentation and even response?
Take a listen to this episode and share your thoughts below. I have a feeling we will be re-visiting this topic soon and hope to add your feedback to the discussion.
Join us for another fast paced episode of EMS discussion. This week we bring up the topic of trust in EMS. How do we develop trust with our patients, ED staff and our EMS partners? Each has its own approach and it's own value in how we do our jobs and how successful we are as EMS Professionals.
Listen live, call in toll free or chat with us during the show.
Don't forget to subscribe to us on Itunes using the tabs here on BTR and be sure to leave us a quick rating while you are there.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (121 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- LettesChat (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Sister You Are Not Alone (0 chatters)