SORT BY Relevancy
Once you Empower yourself, a whole new world opens up for you. Your thought processes change, you become more confident in your ability to accomplish things you never thought you could do, and you begin to allow the "real you" to come to the surface so people can meet the person you really are.
You may hear things like "I didn't know you could do that." Or 'What you said made me think differently about that subject." Or "I'm really glad I met you."
It's all about Self-Empowerment with a directed focus on making yourself a better person - a person who realizes his or her potential.
Join Teresa Beeman at 11:00 am Eastern time for a more information on Empowered to Think - Empowered to Do - Empowered to Be Yourself.
This show is brought to you by Center for Empowered Women.com and Empowered and Living It.com and can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. All previous shows can be found in the show's Archives.
Be sure to check out the 52 Weeks to a More Empowered Life program by going to http://www.centerforempoweredwomen.com/52. The program begins October 1.
Please note that beginning October 1, this show will be renamed Empowered and Living It so that everyone can benefit from learning to Empower themselves.
Personal Empowerment - or Self-Empowerment - simply means that you are looking at who you are. You are becoming more aware of yourself as a unique individual with hopes and dreams; someone who has gifts and talents and wants to make a worthwhile contribution to society.
Self Empowerment requires that you develop confidence and strength in your abilities, set realistic benchmarks you want to reach and work to fulfill your potential. Each individual has his or her own strengths and weaknesses with a range of skills that are used in everyday situations. But very often, people are unaware of - or even undervalue - their true abilities.
Learning to be Self-Empowered can open many doors to opportunities and adventures. Becoming Self-Empowered will help you to discover your value to yourself and to others.
Join Teresa Beeman today as she discusses The Value of Being Self-Empowered.
This show can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. It is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com and the "coming soon" Empowered and Living It.com
Tonights guest is Teresita Carrasco of West Jupiter, Florida, and she will be talking with Carla Wynn Hall about the power of Social Media.
More on Empowered Women of Social Media - www.empoweredwomenofsocialmedia.com
Don't have a Kindle? CLICK HERE to download the free Kindle app!
How do you know when you're Empowered? Is there tangible evidence? Is is just something you feel? Something you know? Can other people see it?
The answer is "YES!" Being Empowered means you will see progress toward your dreams - results that others can see; positive results in your bank account; a different "You" that people will encounter. They'll notice that something is very different.
Is it your hair? Did you lose weight? What has changed? They may not be able to figure it out exactly, but they'll know. And so will you.
You'll sleep better at night. You'll wake up ready to get to work on your latest project. You'll work on that book you're writing; you'll put up new blog posts; you'll reach out organizations to find speaking engagements. Theyn word will spread and people will come to you instead of you having to look for them.
When you are Empowered, you will feel it inside. You will know it in your hear. It will feed on itself and the feeling will grow. Soon you wil be spreading the feeling of Empowerment everywhere you go. And the world will thank you for it!
Join Teresa Beeman every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time for more discussions on the topic of Empowerment.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com and the up-and-coming Empowered and Living It.com.
Check out the 52 Weeks to More Empowered Life program. It starts September 1. You can find out more information here.
Anyone who has read self-help books has probably read Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success.
There are lots of Hill's quotes on the internet. Here are a few of them:
Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.
The starting point of all achievement is desire.
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
Action is the real measure of intelligence
Don't wait. The time will never be just right
are just a few of them. He taught that we should think. Thinking, in turn would motivate us to take action on our dreams and in the end, we would see success.
While not always true, successful people are empowered people.So if you could Think and Grow Empowered which could help you Think and Grow Rich, what is stopping you from taking action?
Join Teresa Beeman of the Center for Empowered Women.com as she discusses Think and Grow Empowered. at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Mindset: 1. an attitude, disposition, or mood; the ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, esp when these are seen as being difficult to alter; an intention or inclination.
2. A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person's responses to and interpretations of situations; an inclination or a habit.
Do any of these definitions of "mindset" resonate with you? If so, which one(s) and why? What is your definition of "mindset"?
Have you ever heard the term "if you set your mind to it, you can do. . ."? Perhaps you have even used this terminology yourself. The word "mindset" explains:
Why success isn't necessarily a result of intelligence and talent
How intelligence can actually thwart efforts to be successful
Why praising a person's intelligence and talents doesn't necessarily build up self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment, but may actually inhibit them
How simple, uncomplicated systems may actually work better to increase productivity and foster a sense of creativity
What all great thinks and achievers know and use to assure their own empowerment
How raising your level of expectancy can enlarge your vision of what you can accomplish
How changing your mind, giving up negativity and abandoning bad habits can change your life.
Join Teresa Beeman at 11:00 am Eastern time for 7 Qualities of an Empowered Mindset.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. The program can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
You are invited to attend. A Casual talk with Carla Wynn Hall about Empowered Women of Social Media: 44 Women found their Voices using the Power of Social Networking, a book compilation that launches on October 5th (Kindle) and October 15th in Paperback. Hear about the book's beginnings, the Amazing Co-Authors and more.
in Self Help
I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through art, writing, and focusing on the positive.
In this episode, I'll be talking about what it means to become present and parent yourself.
Do you have a question to ask me, want advice, want to say hello, send your support, or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post and would like it to be on the air? I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472). If you'd rather write, fill out the form on my website, losingyourparents.org.
Achieving Empowerment through a Prosperous Mindset is a foreign thought to a lot of people. Equally foreign to them is the idea that they can become Prosperous through Empowerment. These two concepts can - and will - work together if you allow them to.
Did you realize that Prosperity and Empowerment don't happen for some people because of fear? That's right! They are afraid to become Prosperous and/or Empowered.
On today's show, Teresa Beeman will discuss thoughts on Prosperity and how it relates to Empowerment. Then you can think about Becoming Empowered Through a Prosperous Mindset.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com and can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. All previous shows are available in the Archives.
Today is 911 and in America a time when we grieve the loss of many men, women and children who died on that tragic day. Our show today is a double feature with 2 amazing and empowered women who have such a story to tell. Join us for a candid interview with Jennifer McCormick Williams, the author of "Beyond the Barstool" and Annette Rochelle Aben, who is a talk show host right here on Blogtalk Radio. Both of these women are Co-Authors in Empowered Women of Social Media.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- NCI Radio (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (3 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)