SORT BY Relevancy
October has been deemed as National Disability Employment Awareness Month. The Abilities WORKS! Project is presneting the 1St Annual Economic & Employment Empowerment Summit to educate persons with disabilities on employment issues and the role they play infosteringa disability-friendly work culture.
Join us to find out more about the summit that will take place October 17, 2013.
A basic talk tonight Its back to school time soon. Do you think education go to get better this semester or fail again? Is our employment getting better? Is the economy getting better or taking us for a ride. (brainwash) and are there any good jobs? join us and see what you think
This episode will address the legal and practical issues surrounding reasonable accommodations in the employment arena (Title I) under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). Topics to be discussed include: definition of disability, the legal rights and responsibilities of employees and employers, and the process of requesting reasonable accommodations.
Speakers: Jack Humburg, Boley Centers, Inc. Cheri Hofmann, Southeast ADA Center More information about episode and realtime captioning: ADA Live Episode 1: Employment and Reasonable Accommodations
Employment law is one of the fastest developing areas of conflict. However, it is possible for both parties to save time, money and stress by resolving differences through a process called mediation.
Join Legalocity host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and guest attorney turned mediator Jan Frankel Schau to decide if employment mediation may be a reasonable solution for you.
New Jersey attorney Jacqueline Crosby practices in the areas of family and employment law in addition to conducting legal seminars and webinars for the public in the areas of divorce, child support and custody, and unemployment compensation law.
Jan Frankel Schau is a prominent Los Angeles mediator who began her legal career in 1981 specializing in the defense of employment and other insured claims. In 1995, she founded The Law Offices of Jan Frankel Schau, where she primarily represented clients in business, employment and personal injury cases.
Now a full time mediator at Los Angeles based Schau Mediation, Jan has mediated over 1,000 cases in employment, business and tort and also conducts trainings, lectures and coaching in matters involving Alternative Dispute Resolution.
She’s authored numerous articles on the subject of mediation, and most recently has written the book View From the Middle of the Road: A Mediator's Perspective on Life, Conflict, and Human Interaction
Host Dr. V. Mayfield will explore the topic of Job Fatigue.
Are you looking for new employment options? Are you dissatisfied with your current work position? How are you thinking about your next step? What are some things you are doing to move forward positively? How do you keep positive when you work in a negative environment?
Employment discrimination is very real in the United States and all over the world. I would love to hear your stories, in general, and you don't have to be specific or name companies. This will be an open forum to discuss and let some steam off about an incident that you may have had and would like to vent to our live audience about it, thank you! Please call in and we will have an interesting time.
THURSDAY July 25, 2013 10:00pmIt's the economy stupid. Remember that quote? Well, it's more then just the financial markets affecting all of us. In part one of this series, we will discuss our economic times and employment in America. You won't want to miss this episode.
Preparing to enter the workforce can be an exciting and self defining experience for a young person. Their possibilities and potential are endless. However, when that young person has a disability, entering the workforce can be jarring and an emotionally debilitating experience. But it doesn't have to be. As your child reaches adulthood, utilizing community resources to explore your child's options can make positive difference to your child's future.
FRCD Host Paula Wills and Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD) Program Director of Employment Services Lavonzell Paige discuss "Options to Work: Training for Employment" event hosted by MOPD.
The Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD) works to meet the diverse needs of the more than 600,000 individuals with disabilities who live and work in Chicago. MOPD’s goal is to make Chicago the most accessible city in the nation.
MOPD serves five major groups: people with disabilities, City departments and agencies, other government agencies, disability-related agencies and organizations and the private sector.
My guest will be Mindy Tarlow. Mindy is the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO), a New York-based nonprofit corporation that provides employment services to men and women with criminal convictions in New York, and beginning in 2011, in Oklahoma and California. CEO was created by the Vera Institute of Justice in the late 1970s and has been operating as an independent corporation since 1996. Prior to joining CEO, she spent c
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- The Audible (19 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (18 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (7 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (7 chatters)
- Free Kasamba Advisor Chat (6 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (5 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (5 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- RHeart (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (3 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (3 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (3 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Darknight Asylum Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (2 chatters)
- Ken Pettigrew Show (2 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Michael Jaegers (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Finishers Wanted (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- MMA DieHards Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Marada Radio (1 chatters)
- Its a Miraculous Universe (1 chatters)
- Kali Willows (1 chatters)
- Lady Don (1 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- stern74 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)