SORT BY Relevancy
On tonight’s episode of The Dymonds Radio Show, we want to speak to our listeners regarding education and employment. The most important thing that a Black person can do, is to go to school and get an education, regardless if you’re an adult or a teen! In order to get a career and not just a mediocre job it’s pertinent to go to school after high school and recieve a degree.
So tune in tonight to hear our perspective on the importance of employment and education in todays society.
PLEASE TUNE IN TONIGHT @ 8PM-10 PM PST OR CALL IN TO LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
This show will highlight my Subject Tracer titled Employment Resources and available directly from the Virtual Private Library. The Employment Resources Subject Tracer™ will keep you on the latest path to maintain employment sources or give you the required guidance you need to stay at the leading edge of employment resources, sources and sites available over the Internet. We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V12N3 March 2014 featuring Business Intelligence Online Resources 2014 and my freely available March 2014 Zillman Column highlighting Green Resources and Files on the Internet 2014. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, March 29, 2014 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
Join The Arc of Luzerne County for a very special episode of PA Independent Living with graduating students and staff from the agency's Transition to Community Employment (TRACE) program at Luzerne County Community College. We'll talk about how this work readiness program has prepared them for the world of work, academically and through apprenticeships, and full community participation. Your questions are welcome! Please join in the celebration by signing the group graduation card (through May 11, 2014).
To read student blogs and learn more about TRACE visit the program site.
A lot of people can't get jobs and many are held back due to credit checks and past convictions for non violent offenses. Is it time to end this and not have that as part of employment we will dig in tonight
Beverly Phillipi, a job coach an job developer shares strategies on the key to finding and matching individuals with autism to competitve employment.
in Self Help
Today's interview is with my friend Pat Honiotes
Topics covered include:
* Employment tips when hiring
* What to know about your bosses writing
* Two powerful handwriting tips to help you heal and also to change procrastination into motivation!
* Manifest the Write Way - one of my most popular handwriting analysis books (I have 20)
* What's my favorite pen have to do with my reality show?
CHECK OUT MY BOOKS
JOIN MY PRIVATE FACEBOOK RADIO SHOW TRIBE
ONLINE & LIVE EVENTS
P.S. This show is changing to once per week - Sunday at 4 PM Arizona time so update your reminders.
Bill and Rick discuss some of the basic concerns surrounding the Employer-Employee relationship, such as Hiring and Terminating Employees; Benefits and Compensation issues; Disability and Workplace Safety; and Discrimination and Harassment in the workplace. Many problems between employers and employees arise simply from a lack of some of the basic principles that both State and Federal law require. Knowledge about the direction you need to take surrounding these issues can either spark or deflate the potential for costly litigation.
Last week we talked about losing your passion and how to get it back -- this week, we're discussing unhappy employment, how to find a way to something you love, and some real life situations that we'll offer some suggestions to consider.
Get ready for the Q&A!
Lets talk employment and the issue that there are fewer full time jobs and less americas can pay debts lets talk about it Call us we are live http ://wwww.blogtalkradio.com/danneburleyshow 10p
1 718 508 9513 Listen and you will learn the truth about 911 and other stories left untold within the mainstream we cover the news information events authors and more we are interested in giving you the facts and information that can help you in your life. Callers 1-718-508-9513
Hosted Programs A Modern Day Shaman Hosted By Bart Symth
Judging Me with Judge mary Elizabeth Bullock
Hosted By John Alishaukas
The Detectors Radio Program Hosted By D'Anne Burley
Join our family by listening and we can help you in developing programing as well as with your business
In this episode, we will be speaking with Josh Tolan, the CEO of Spark Hire (www.sparkhire.com).
Launched in 2012, Spark Hire was developed to end frustrations with the traditional online market. Spark Hire provides a new way for job seekers and consultants to present themselves more completely to companies. By coupling innovative video technologies with traditional online job board features, Spark Hire revolutionaizes the application, screening and interviewing process for job seekers, consultants and companies.
We will be discussing various aspects of Spark Hire's genesis including, but not limited to, its inspiration, the development process, and lessons learned. We will ask Josh to provide his thoughts on the the startup process now that Spark Hire has launched.
For those looking for employment as an employee or consultant, we will ask Josh to explain how Spark Hire can be used to facilitate the job search and tap into the cutting edge of hiring.
This Podcast with Lance Ziebell of Lavelle Law will explore the ins and outs of employment discrimination cases. There are a lot of concerns involved in filing or responding to employment discrimination cases: what constitutes employment discrimination and what are the initial hurdles to having a claim? Where do I start a claim? How do I respond to a claim filed against my business? Whether your business has fallen victim to a discrimination claim or you are curious about the steps required to file a claim, the attorneys at Lavelle Law can answer your questions.
At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning. When an employee is acknowledged as being hired "at will", courts deny the employee any claim for loss resulting from the dismissal. The rule is justified by its proponents on the basis that an employee may be similarly entitled to leave his or her job without reason or warning. In contrast, the practice is seen as unjust by those who view the employment relationship as characterized by inequality of bargaining power. Learn how to leverage “At-Will” employment on this episode of Own Your Career.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (151 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (10 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- The Vent Man (3 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Radio PRS (0 chatters)
- Black Bag (0 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (0 chatters)