SORT BY Relevancy
Join me and employement attorneys Charlotte Redo and Jay Rollins as we discuss and explore what YOU should know as an employer. Employment law is one of the most litigated areas of law and can get employers in a LOT of trouble with the federal and state governments. You don't want to leave your employment and human resources decisions to chance so find out what you should be doing and thinking about from these expert employment attorneys.
Barry Davis of Insperity visits us again to discuss the new developments and responsibilities of healthcare reform compliance and how you can outsource it effectively.
We upload new content daily so please check back often!
SHOW NOTES: Our HR HEROES HANGOUT™ series is dedicated to the unsung heroes that ensure that organizations achieve and sustain maximum human capital competitive advantage! In this episode our topic is, “Whose ‘side’ is HR really on? Employer or Employee?”
HR is a glamorous and exciting field (it really is) where every single aspect of an organization is addressed. It deals with money (compensation, promotions, benefits, etc.), power (promotions, etc.) and respect (the concept of being valued). Our HR HEROES understand that they are not a peripheral “administrative” entity but are instead the very heart of the organization!
I have been asked whether our show topic is a “trick question.” It is not!
Law = What You Have To Do
Policy and Procedure = What You Have Decided to Do (organization specific)
Ethics = What You Should Do
HR is on the ‘side’ of what is best for the organization itself.
1) Ask, “What’s the rule? [Law first, policy and procedure next and finally ethics].
2) Ask, “What is going to provide the best outcome for the organization as a whole (especially regarding longevity)?”
Let’s explore whose side HR really is on in an exemplary organization (full of HR HEROES)!
Each year, businesses lose millions of dollars due to contract leakage. To prevent this, it is important to understand the processes and controls that can effectively identify or prevent financial losses and limit exposure to risks due to contract non-compliance.
Today we are speaking with Patrick Gahagan, who is a Principal in the SC&H Group Contract Compliance Audit Services practice.
On the April edition of Compliance Alliance, host Richard Williamson will focus on gaming in New Hampshire and will also feature their nationally known regulator, Charles R. McIntyre. Prior to accepting the top spot for the New Hampshire Lottery, Charles McIntyre had already amassed an impressive career in both law enforcement and regulations. McIntyre will share his insight and background with Richardson and will also be discussing the most recent efforts to legalize casino gambling in New Hampshire. Also joining the show will be BMM’s Vice President of Regulatory and Compliance, Alisha Ray. Ray will shed some light on what her position focuses on within the BMM team. This is sure to be an insightful and educational show, so be sure to tune in!
Parents in the game of college athletic recruiting far to often we as parents don't know what we do not know. Although that may sound a little questionable in itself, it is the truth and nothing but the truth. This game of recruiting is an ever changing game and we as parents of athletes must remain current on the facts. So who can we get to for assistance? Who can be our most valuable resource in this process? Why should we understand the NCAA Compliance policies? Tonight we hope to be able to answer all of those questions for you for first and giving it to you from a parent's perspective. Who will host a special guest that will provide us with a ton of priceless information to ensure we will become our child's biggest advocate. #BEAADVOCATE
How does Congress and Corporations chart your destiny when involved in a Car Accident? ERISA. This is Legislation Congress developed with too much input from corporations and not enough concern for sick or injured individuals, in my opinion. Why is it important for you to get involved in getting ERISA reformed? Because your future may depend it on after a car wreck. Join me, ESTRA in a discussion about Employer ERISA Benefits and Policies.
Compliance Alliance Radio: Frank Pracukowski & Jodi DiLascio
The Affordable Care Act was passed to make health insurance available to everyone who wants it, Right? but what exactly does the ACA mean to employers who for years have offered health care as part of a benefits package to its employees?
On this episode of Would The Real ObamaCare Please Stand Up, Federally Certified ACA Specialist, Greg Howard will go over some basic options available to the small business owner.
As always Greg is joined by show host, Alex Greenwood
Show music --"Protofunk by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)