SORT BY Relevancy
How does Congress and Corporations chart your destiny when involved in a Car Accident? ERISA. This is Legislation Congress developed with too much input from corporations and not enough concern for sick or injured individuals, in my opinion. Why is it important for you to get involved in getting ERISA reformed? Because your future may depend it on after a car wreck. Join me, ESTRA in a discussion about Employer ERISA Benefits and Policies.
Our HR HEROES HANGOUT™ series is dedicated to the unsung heroes that ensure that organizations achieve and sustain maximum human capital competitive advantage! In this episode our topic is, “Whose ‘side’ is HR really on? Employer or Employee?”
HR is a glamorous and exciting field (it really is) where every single aspect of an organization is addressed. It deals with money (compensation, promotions, benefits, etc.), power (promotions, etc.) and respect (the concept of being valued). Our HR HEROES understand that they are not a peripheral “administrative” entity but are instead the very heart of the organization!
I have been asked whether our show topic is a “trick question.” It is not!
Law = What You Have To Do
Policy and Procedure = What You Have Decided to Do (organization specific)
Ethics = What You Should Do
HR is on the ‘side’ of what is best for the organization itself.
1) Ask, “What’s the rule? [Law first, policy and procedure next and finally ethics].
2) Ask, “What is going to provide the best outcome for the organization as a whole (especially regarding longevity)?”
Let’s explore whose side HR really is on in an exemplary organization (full of HR HEROES)!
Most Employees view Employer Benefits as there for rainy days. Each day when Employees get up and head to work, most believe they will have a routine day. Drive to work, get there and do job, leave work, and attend to personal task. However, a car accident changes this routine for some Employees. Now, insurance premiums paid each month out of paychecks seem all important. Join, me, ESTRA in talking about using Employer Benefits After A Car Accident.
Join me and employement attorneys Charlotte Redo and Jay Rollins as we discuss and explore what YOU should know as an employer. Employment law is one of the most litigated areas of law and can get employers in a LOT of trouble with the federal and state governments. You don't want to leave your employment and human resources decisions to chance so find out what you should be doing and thinking about from these expert employment attorneys.
Join host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and guest attorney Janette Levey Frisch as they discuss the recent Supreme Court decision defining who is a supervisor for purposes of employer liability related to workplace harassment. Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. is a New Jersey licensed attorney, legal researcher, writer and educator. She assists both law offices and individuals by offering legal research, writing and other legal services. Janette Levey Frisch is an attorney, blogger and writer with over 20 years of experience. Janette specializes in employment/HR law, assisting employers with various types of employment issues, in addtion to conducting workplace investigations.
As the baby boomer generation ages the amount of seniors needing care will sky rocket. This in turn will create more caregivers than ever before. Causing a ripple effect of missed days at work for the employee and lost production for the employer. Understanding the Impact of family caregiving and work is essential as our baby boomers age.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Frank Blood of Caregiving Harbor as they discuss the impact caregiving has on the work place and how to juggle all the responsibilities as the caregiver and how employers can help provide support for their employees leading to less lost time, production and wages.
To learn more about Caregiving Harbor follow this link.
Sign up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter here.
Congress through ERISA allows Employers to keep Disability Benefits that belong to injured or sick Employees. Why did Congress give Corporations no consequences for Bad Faith Practices, including harassment and intimidation? Has a Long-Term Disability Claim with your Employer created abuse? How unpleasant. ESTRA understands your situation and wants to hear your questions and concerns, so let’s talk.
Tune in on Saturdays at 11 am PST, and listen to “Talking About You with ESTRA” on BlogTalkRadio. ESTRA knows firsthand your situation. You have an opportunity to talk with Guest Speakers as we discuss experiences dealing with Car Accidents. Come hear about Insurance or Self-Insured Employer Claim Processes. Disabilities, harassment, intimidation, surveillance, are among the topics. ESTRA also slips in other fun and informative facts.
ESTRA’s has dealt with Insurance Companies such as USAA, Geico, Pemco, Progressive, Farmers, The Hartford, Premera, Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Medicare. Lifewise Assurance Company, and Social Security. ESTRA’s new book, “Car Accident/Personal Injury Wisdom, Knowledge, & Support" is now available at local or online bookstores.
Have A Dispute At Work With Your Employer? Then Hire An Employment Lawyer For Legal Help
Attorneys Jay P. Holland and Timothy F. Maloney are two of the nation's most well-recognized and successful lawyers representing whistleblowers. Our lawyers have nearly 50 combined years of experience representing whistleblowers, and over that time have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of defrauded government entities.Our firm also represents employees and employers in a range of employment law matters. We are available to pursue or defend employment discrimination claims, sexual harassment claims, wage and hour disputes, and much more.A Focus on Whistleblower/Qui Tam CasesOur Washington, D.C.-based whistleblower attorneys
*M=Mindset *O=Order *V=Vacate *E=Execute
*How to Leave a Job Safely to Start a Business (Transition Planning)
*The 3 Steps, 5 Practices and 7 Rules for Success in Business (Vision Healthy Training)
The purpose of the Power M.O.V.E. concept is to help individuals realize their full potential by helping them to properly develop their ideas and package their talents or products into a fully functioning enterprise.
Since individuals are at different stages of their lives and learn differently from each other, we deliver our techniques in a variety of ways. We have books, workshops, courses, conferences and programs all aimed at cultivating techniques out of entrepreneurs and producing successful enterprises. Our training is very technical, theoretical and practical but never hypothetical, simply because we have the intimate experience at developing businesses where we have a good grasp on what works and what doesn’t. We understand how to navigate the gap analysis and get individuals from where they are to where they want to be. Our team of consultants is all experienced, successful entrepreneurs who have experiential answers and not just
Devin Robinson is an adjunct college professor and full-time entrepreneur who have built
multiple businesses for himself and over 50 businesses for other individuals. His knowledge is
directly responsible for his own success and financial sustainability and his consulting is directly
responsible for catapulting individuals into million-dollar revenues.
www.DevinRobinson.com or at www.PowerMoveProfessionals.com.
Handling Business, LLC
Training You Can Trust
We've all heard about the Bill of Rights, which guarantees our freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to bear arms, among other things. But did you know that there's an Employer Bill of Rights?
The Employer Bill of RIghts: A Manager's Guide to Workplace Law, by Jonathan Hyman, is a practical handbook designed to help managers and business owners navigate the ever-changing maze of labor and employment laws, rules, and regulations. The book provides employers with the confidence to make hiring, firing, and other personnel decisions free from the fear of litigation.
In this episode, we'll be talking with Jonathan Hyman about why employers need a bill of rights, the areas of greatest concern for employers in the HR and personnel arena, and how this book can help businesses make informed decisions and hedge against the biggest errors that too often resut in expensive and time-consuming lawsuits.
The Affordable Care Act was passed to make health insurance available to everyone who wants it, Right? but what exactly does the ACA mean to employers who for years have offered health care as part of a benefits package to its employees?
On this episode of Would The Real ObamaCare Please Stand Up, Federally Certified ACA Specialist, Greg Howard will go over some basic options available to the small business owner.
As always Greg is joined by show host, Alex Greenwood
Show music --"Protofunk by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech."
Adjustable scheduling can help employers attract the brightest and best talent. Over seventy-two percent of employees state they would choose flexible work arrangements over most other job opportunities.
Family- friendly companies who understand the demands of being a parent or single parent are more acceptant of scheduling flexibility. Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss ways to approach your employer with workplace flexibility.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (91 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (50 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- 63289 (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- PASOS (3 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- MBN (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- CE Radio (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- BDPA (0 chatters)